PDA

View Full Version : Ok Am I Freaking Out?

Delimed
11-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Well iv recently posted a thread about a girl called monica.

Yesterday I went to a bbq and this girl I have knew for a year was there but we lost touch for a while so it was good to see her

And I was all depressed over monica and she said to me 'Tell me who you fancy now and il tell you who i fancy'

I said i fancied her. She said the same to me

And then we ended up snogging.

WTF?

Get over a girl in like 1 minute.

Its it just me not thinking right or not?

Aidenn
11-04-2011, 06:34 PM
At first after reading this thread i thought you was in the wrong, and i generally wasnt impressed.

However to then read the previous thread about Monica, i discovered that she wasnt exactly worth it having told the whole school that you liked her etc.
I'd say you've just moved on which is generally a good sign as its not holding you back.

Delimed
11-04-2011, 06:36 PM
At first after reading this thread i thought you was in the wrong, and i generally wasnt impressed.

Why? Lol

Accipiter
11-04-2011, 06:40 PM
I think this is one of those situations only you can answer yourself, because only you know the situation in your mind.

Also, this weed is good, jokes, but that above is serious, even though it sounds like i'm on crack.

Glen Coco
11-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Why not just update the other thread??
And tbh, it's just immature.
She told people that you 'loved' her, so what? You obviously don't love her if you're scared what people will think.
people throw the word 'love' around so much nowadays without actually meaning it.

Nemo
11-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Its not like you were in love with her or going out with her, liking multiple ppl is a totally natural thing.

Rozi
11-04-2011, 07:10 PM
looool nawww cute

+bro points for getting a snog

beth
11-04-2011, 07:52 PM
are you like six? seriously, yr growing up, yr gonna snog everyone and it's all gonna end up cool. don't worry about it. it's called growing up.
enjoy it while it lasts.

dbgtz
11-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Well iv recently posted a thread about a girl called monica.

Yesterday I went to a bbq and this girl I have knew for a year was there but we lost touch for a while so it was good to see her

And I was all depressed over monica and she said to me 'Tell me who you fancy now and il tell you who i fancy'

I said i fancied her. She said the same to me

And then we ended up snogging.

WTF?

Get over a girl in like 1 minute.

Its it just me not thinking right or not?

Urrm you're 11? It's not like you "loved" her it was lust. And no offense, but I doubt you snogged her considering you are 11 or something.

Accipiter
11-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Dw he's committed to his relationships at this age, has an income and everything planned, he's already got a flat pack cot from ikea.

luce
11-04-2011, 08:53 PM
yeah it's not like you're in love with monica so it doesn't really make much difference people do it all da time

Delimed
12-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Urrm you're 11? It's not like you "loved" her it was lust. And no offense, but I doubt you snogged her considering you are 11 or something.

13? LOL

Accipiter
12-04-2011, 02:42 PM
13? LOL

Still not old enough to realise that's young.

Michael
13-04-2011, 04:04 PM
I dunno why, but to me it seems like your lieing to make yourself seem cool on this forum. If that's the case, snogging isn't anything big for us 'older kids'. Sorry if you are telling the truth as well but if so you don't 'love' Monica or whatever as your only 13. Just wondering, how old is this Monica?

orientalframe?
13-04-2011, 04:29 PM
i lold irl.
this is just immature and not even serious, considering your only like 11 or something its just a waste of time..

Matthew
13-04-2011, 04:56 PM
I dunno why, but to me it seems like your lieing to make yourself seem cool on this forum. If that's the case, snogging isn't anything big for us 'older kids'. Sorry if you are telling the truth as well but if so you don't 'love' Monica or whatever as your only 13. Just wondering, how old is this Monica?

I was just thinking that.
Sorry if you're telling the truth, but it's as if youve just posted this to look cool and to impress people.

Syphon
13-04-2011, 05:47 PM
13? LOL

Give it 5 more years man, you don't even understand feelings yet, your hormones are all over the place...

I've broken up with girls after many many months of being in a relationship, then had a few months off the rails sleeping at random girls houses etc. until I snap out of it and calm down with life again xP you kissing a girl you like is... Nothing :) You are freaking out over nothing.

Gibs960
13-04-2011, 07:00 PM
People are saying he's lying about snoggin someone? I snogged someone when I'd just turned 11.

Anyway, you're a year older than me so I doubt you love her. As everyone tells me; hormones.

dbgtz
13-04-2011, 08:37 PM
People are saying he's lying about snoggin someone? I snogged someone when I'd just turned 11.

Anyway, you're a year older than me so I doubt you love her. As everyone tells me; hormones.

Not lying, exaggerating like you probably are.

@K
14-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Wow, in 8 years time when your my age, come back and tell me you have gone through this whole situation again =)

e5
14-04-2011, 11:36 AM
All sounds very made up lmao. It's obviously easy to get over someone you think you 'like' when another girl comes along. The fact you said you fancied her when you didn't seems a bit silly :')

:.justben.:
14-04-2011, 10:58 PM
get in there man at least your moving on but your 11 soo bit to young to snog :P

Narnat,
15-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm with Aiden on this one! It's a good sign that you are moving on and the past is in the past and that is were it should stay!

iflu.
19-04-2011, 04:01 AM
You were upset, she was there. You trusted her, and who know's maybe you had hidden feeling's that you happened to realise as you and this girl talked? Just because you liked Monica doesn't mean your not allowed to get over her. Getting over someone can take any amount of time from minutes to years. Don't worry about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!