PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 2

dbgtz
11-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Just ordered the PS3 one for £21.98. You may ask why not get the 360 or PC one for a cheaper price, well that's because of the DLC and if I decide to get ME3 all the stuff should link, I think? Anyway is it a good game? I don't want to read actual reviews because they're bogus half the time. Also what is the comic for the ME1 choices like?

Suspective
11-04-2011, 08:38 PM
I've got it on XBOX360 and got it for a bargain price of £5 from GAME on offer. It really kept me going for ages, before I got Black Ops and I thought it was absolutely brilliant! :) I'd really recommend it to anyone, as its Role Playing scenario is above average in a number of ways. Not having multiplayer wasn't a bad thing either, as to be honest it would ruin the game.

I'm sure you will enjoy it. :D

Chris
11-04-2011, 08:53 PM
It's an absolute brilliant game without a doubt, and for £21 it makes it even better. ^_^

Fez
11-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Lot of people say it has no 'story' or 'plot' when they forget it's the Empire Strikes Back of video-games, a character driven story.

It's one of the greatest games I've played in the past few years.

Oh and save Wrex in the comic, just do it.

dbgtz
12-04-2011, 07:26 AM
Lot of people say it has no 'story' or 'plot' when they forget it's the Empire Strikes Back of video-games, a character driven story.

It's one of the greatest games I've played in the past few years.

Oh and save Wrex in the comic, just do it.

Im quite interested to know why :L

Stephen!
12-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Because Wrex is badass

Fez
12-04-2011, 04:31 PM
He is the greatest person whomever lived.

dbgtz
14-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Well I spoke to some blue woman on omega? Or something. Anyway I'm looking for the thing to get arc angel or whatever it is or whoever it is, I just know theres people hunting him. Where do I go? I thought it was to the "vip club" bit but I guess I was wrong.

Fez
14-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Well I spoke to some blue woman on omega? Or something. Anyway I'm looking for the thing to get arc angel or whatever it is or whoever it is, I just know theres people hunting him. Where do I go? I thought it was to the "vip club" bit but I guess I was wrong.

Should have to sign up to a hunting party nearby.

dbgtz
14-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Should have to sign up to a hunting party nearby.

Yeah I found it, as soon as I went on, I look at some guy and it said "sign up to merc" or something. I was so pissed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!