PDA

View Full Version : Need a group of people for shades of mort'ton!! :)

Thomas
13-04-2011, 10:17 AM
I need a group of people to help with the quest shades of mort'ton

the higher your crafting level is the less people i need so anyone is welcome but i think you need 20+ crafting :)
it will probably take you like 5-15 mins not really sure since i only need you for 1 step i think.

i dont have school this week so anytime this week im free :)

before the weekend would be nice but if not no problem, it will just delay my barrows gloves.

Matthew
13-04-2011, 10:22 AM
does the group have any quest requirements?

Thomas
13-04-2011, 11:37 AM
does the group have any quest requirements?

the higher your crafting level is the less people i need so anyone is welcome but i think you need 20+ crafting
it will probably take you like 5-15 mins not really sure since i only need you for 1 step i think.

someone didn't read it fully. :P I don't think you actually have to start the quest im not sure?
i think you just have to come with me and help me do the part that needs a group.

Matthew
13-04-2011, 01:11 PM
someone didn't read it fully. :P I don't think you actually have to start the quest im not sure?
i think you just have to come with me and help me do the part that needs a group.

I did read it properly... I was asking if we needed any QUEST requirements, not level requirements..

Someone didn't read my post fully! :rolleyes:

Thomas
13-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I did read it properly... I was asking if we needed any QUEST requirements, not level requirements..

Someone didn't read my post fully! :rolleyes:
well im not sure lol all the guide said was you need a group of people with 20+ crafting the higher the crafting level the less people you need. so im not sure.

Stephen
13-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Don't u need that quest to get through the gates forgot what it's called

Thomas
13-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Don't u need that quest to get through the gates forgot what it's called
doesn't matter now...

Just found out world 88 (i think) is an official world for these monsters so i wont need help people will jsut be helping me with out them knowing lol

Stephen
13-04-2011, 02:14 PM
yes I used that server :P It's for the minigame thing

Thomas
13-04-2011, 02:38 PM
yes I used that server :P It's for the minigame thing
Yep :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!