PDA

View Full Version : SUMTHING BIG IN THE HABBO CINAMA

Lost_Addict
15-08-2005, 02:32 PM
i got a messagew from 1 of my freinds saying in the habbo cinama u can win a v.i.p badge 100 credz and 3 months of habbo

ive been trying to get in 4 20mins but cnt so i think hes telling the truth is any1 ijn there?

8Freak8
15-08-2005, 02:33 PM
O.o. That would be pretty dang cool if it is true.

Lost_Addict
15-08-2005, 02:36 PM
IT IS IM IN THERE NOW ITS THE h factor STARTS AT 16:00 GO QUICK

Rachi
15-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Chill yer beans mate ...

Lost_Addict
15-08-2005, 02:41 PM
LOL I WAS JUST SAYING

GommeInc
15-08-2005, 02:49 PM
WHat's the point taking part when the biased Habbo Staff will pick someone stupid or famous?

Coolmandan6
15-08-2005, 02:57 PM
I think they would pick the winner, maybe you should try you might win.

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 03:00 PM
I think they would pick the winner, maybe you should try you might win.

Yeah sure, "Maybe you will win!!!!!" all you have to do is sit at your computer for 3 hours attempting to get into a room that will always be full. Once you get into the cinema, stand up and throw your hands into the air and scream " ITS A FREAKING MIRACLE "

I never even bother for these types of competitions because it's almost impossible to ever get into the room before, during and after a comptetion.

End
15-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Imp is there, but what a surprise, no Callie.

If Callie is at a event, no Imp.
They are the same person idiot.

dannyboymed
15-08-2005, 03:36 PM
They are the same person idiot.
He was implying that, idiot.

And causmo's in there, if he wins, the Habbo Staff should be shot.

GommeInc
15-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah sure, "Maybe you will win!!!!!" all you have to do is sit at your computer for 3 hours attempting to get into a room that will always be full. Once you get into the cinema, stand up and throw your hands into the air and scream " ITS A FREAKING MIRACLE "

I never even bother for these types of competitions because it's almost impossible to ever get into the room before, during and after a comptetion.
Whoever runs the event should kick people who have entered and won an event in the last 2 months or so, workers etc. Give the Habbo Community more of a chance rather than the people who always go to these events and win.

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Whoever runs the event should kick people who have entered and won an event in the last 2 months or so, workers etc. Give the Habbo Community more of a chance rather than the people who always go to these events and win.

Well I can tell you this much. Causmo was in the cinema and the only reason he would have gotten into it is because Callie told him to go there. I'm sure if you are privy enough to be on her list you will get advance warning of these occurences. If super rares are ever gonna slip into the catalogue for a few minutes I'm quite sure she would give a couple "Bum kissers" some advance warning.

bigbutsound
15-08-2005, 05:08 PM
enought of the arguin, who won? lol

Craig
15-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Exactly what I was gonna ask,who won?

Meh the rooms are solid to get into seeing as some nubs always bombard them.

Rarelime
15-08-2005, 05:18 PM
The odds in winning one of these comps with all the interest would be pretty slim.. :s

Ringz
15-08-2005, 05:22 PM
I couldnt get in :(

Kieeran
15-08-2005, 07:15 PM
It was in newsie wasnt it? or something isnt it the Bobble aid event where you have to sing? anyway just because Causmo is on her f/l and hes won a few comps. Means nothing he was voted to win habbowood n i dno the rest he traded fora gold roller dont be so mean if its not Cheezy2 its causmo if its not causmo its newsletter :/ back off them

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 07:27 PM
It was in newsie wasnt it? or something isnt it the Bobble aid event where you have to sing? anyway just because Causmo is on her f/l and hes won a few comps. Means nothing he was voted to win habbowood n i dno the rest he traded fora gold roller dont be so mean if its not Cheezy2 its causmo if its not causmo its newsletter :/ back off them

I don't see any negative points towards any of the people you mentioned in that post. If most people couldn't get into the room after consistently trying, it's obvious he was given notice to go there before the room was jammed. Callie is entitled to have friends as well and if she wants to spoil her friends that is her own business.

Kieeran
15-08-2005, 07:30 PM
I don't see any negative points towards any of the people you mentioned in that post. If most people couldn't get into the room after consistently trying, it's obvious he was given notice to go there before the room was jammed. Callie is entitled to have friends as well and if she wants to spoil her friends that is her own business.
I know but people are moaning that because Causmo her friend she warns him anbout these events which is nonsense because it was in newsie

The H Factor
Callie, Hotel Manager

Do you have the H Factor?

Are you Hab-tastic, Hab-nificent and Hab-ulous? If the answer's YES then pop along to the Cinema on Monday 15th August at 16:00 BST. Entertain us and you could be performing after Scamm'd at Friday's Bobble Aid, in front of a room full of Habbos!

Fame and fortune await our H Factor winner! They will receive a VIP badge for their performance in the Theatredrome, 3 months Habbo Club AND 100 Habbo Credits!

So, what are you waiting for, get practicing!

PLEASE NOTE: To win the competition you MUST must be able to attend the final event on Friday 19th August at 16:00 BST.

So it wasntr a special event it was a special event and those who could be bothered to read it wouldve noticed

Sank
15-08-2005, 07:32 PM

I don't bother either.

Whats the chances of me winning, anyway, if I'd of won, I'd of probably been ha'cked by now.

YellowParasol
15-08-2005, 07:33 PM
I didn't even Try t get in the Cinema ;)

GommeInc
15-08-2005, 07:38 PM
But spoiling friends in a business is wrong because she is using favouritism when she should be reasonably equal to others, no matter what some Habbo s have done, she can be friends yes, but not over the top.

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 07:47 PM
But spoiling friends in a business is wrong because she is using favouritism when she should be reasonably equal to others, no matter what some Habbo s have done, she can be friends yes, but not over the top.

I totally agree. For instance, someone I know went up to Callie and said " I got hacked " and she literally gave him around 40 thrones worth of supers. Let me just say that this person was not hacked through housekeeping and didn't even have close to 40 thrones worth of rares. What about all the people that actually did lose a ton of stuff? The guy who had been "hacked" was foolish enough to accept a keylogger and is rewarded with a massive amount of rares.

As I said from the beginning of all this, it would be extremely hard for them to return the rares to everyone who was hacked because so many people would falisfy stories. Dave193 was a pretty rich guy and I know for a matter of fact he was perm banned for attempting to sell his Gold HC account but he claims to have been owned through housekeeping.

Mr.Himself
15-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Ok speaking from a guy who was in the habbo cinema, the winners will be annouced friday at habbo gardens

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!