PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with Purd@y

Michael
13-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Purd@y - Habbo hotel manager for Habbo.fr

Today at the meeting in a public room Habbo's asked questions and the hotel manager answered them. Here is what was said:

- New game coming soon
- New Achievements
- There is no information about new dances at the moment.
- There will be a new option to disable Friend Bar.
- At the moment the trax mixing isn't available
- No collectibles planned

Jordan
13-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Oh not another game :l
Don't care about the other stuff really except when they have the option to disable the Friend Bar I will be sure to use it :)

Suspective
13-04-2011, 02:53 PM
I agree with most of what Jordan said. :D

Hopefully its a half-decent game this time. I really miss SS and BB. :( They were the ultimate Habbo games.

Surely, they've got to bring out a new dance soon?

This regular 'meeting' however is a really good idea. Shame that the Habbo.com staff don't also do it.

user130523
13-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Oh not another game :l
Don't care about the other stuff really except when they have the option to disable the Friend Bar I will be sure to use it :)
no need to complain? if you don't like it, don't play it, simple as.. its better than having nothing at all

anyways on topic:
- excited about new game, achievements & dances
- glad that you have option to disable friend bar, will stop people moaning about it all the time!

edit: at above, they did something similar last week i think it was, were they took peoples ideas etc (this was on habbo.com)

Sarah
13-04-2011, 03:18 PM
I cant wait for them to disable the friends bar! It's so annoying.

Jordan
13-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Jack I'm pretty sure I wasn't complaining, I was giving my views which is the whole point of this thread.

Andii
13-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I agree with most of what Jordan said. :D

Hopefully its a half-decent game this time. I really miss SS and BB. :( They were the ultimate Habbo games.

Surely, they've got to bring out a new dance soon?

This regular 'meeting' however is a really good idea. Shame that the Habbo.com staff don't also do it.

agreed. . i wish they could like create ss n bb all over again. . even tho that would take agessss but still you cant beat the classics

Michael
13-04-2011, 05:52 PM
agreed. . i wish they could like create ss n bb all over again. . even tho that would take agessss but still you cant beat the classics

Knowing Habbo and knowing that its easter coming up, it will probably be something like 'Collect the eggs' yawn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!