PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Habbo Castle

Triz
13-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Just thought I'd show ya'll my castle.. It's been dead for a while now, but I like to keep it the same
It's still there, so you can go see it on habbo if you want.. just search Sectional

http://i56.tinypic.com/m79krn.png

geo
13-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Wow, I think its great +rep :)!

Triz
13-04-2011, 10:11 PM

Nick
13-04-2011, 10:22 PM
I steal one of your thrones if you want? lol. Very nice work keep it up :D

Triz
13-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Hhaa, you wish aye?

Zuth
14-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Very nice room their! +rep

Suspective
14-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Very nice room and the thrones top it nicely (excuse the pun!)

+REP

Volumise
14-04-2011, 09:53 AM
oh nice room, i love it
+rep

RockyHorror
14-04-2011, 10:15 AM
The castle isn't appealing to look at, it's to solid. Need's to be broken up a bit, adding windows would really help, maybe stained glass.

Triz
14-04-2011, 02:39 PM
The castle isn't appealing to look at, it's to solid. Need's to be broken up a bit, adding windows would really help, maybe stained glass.

As much as I would love to do that, It doesn't look right. I've tried, but since it doesn't fit every well, it just look messy and "unfinished"
Thanks for the feedback though!

T@R
15-04-2011, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't say its great, or even quite good for that matter.
No offence intended but if you were to get rid of the thrones, half these people wouldn't have commented so generously. A lot of the furniture just seems really out of place, in particular the deck chairs, brown box and tree in the castle. Considering your apparent wealth, you could've done a lot better.

Triz
15-04-2011, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't say its great, or even quite good for that matter.
No offence intended but if you were to get rid of the thrones, half these people wouldn't have commented so generously. A lot of the furniture just seems really out of place, in particular the deck chairs, brown box and tree in the castle. Considering your apparent wealth, you could've done a lot better.

Thanks for the feedback!
It was just a room I made for fun after I closed my Helpdesk, just a room to use my furni :)
As for the "out of place" furni.. The Box I placed down because I was going to get my free Cat from it, but got side-tracked and never did haha! That's not supposed to actually be there :o! The deck chairs, I whacked there because I couldn't think of anything else to fill that space up with.. I did have it as somewhat of a Habbo Garden before with nice plants etc.. but I got bored of that. & I think the tree looks fine where it is!

If you have suggestions as to what I can change and replace with etc.. I'll be more than happy to try it out! - Thank you! :)

Here is the top of the castle.. Might make the tree in the castle seem a little better

http://i56.tinypic.com/287fyg6.png

Pigperson
18-04-2011, 11:18 AM
I love the layout but I don't understand why a shower is there outside :S

Will

Triz
18-04-2011, 04:13 PM
I love the layout but I don't understand why a shower is there outside :S

Will

That was just dumped there because It matched the castle :)

orientalframe?
18-04-2011, 04:19 PM
This is a really good room! I love how you've made the enterance to the actual castle so realistic as it would be. I also like how you've organised the thrones on top. Very well done! +rep :P

Cerys
18-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I love this castle, the layout is good, and the stacking is good. Welldone :D

matt$
18-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Looks very nice, maybe add a moodlight to make it a tad darker?

Nyxs
18-04-2011, 06:32 PM
My Honest Opinion: I Dont Really Like it, Just because i know People can do A LOT more with Rock Walls etc
And Sine im a Fan of Realism, it doesnt srike me as being realistic enough for me.
The Above people were right about the Random Furni, it doesnt do it for me - Sorry

Andy-
18-04-2011, 06:34 PM
I agree with Nysx it's a good deisgn to look at but it is not realistic.

.x.miss.angel.x
18-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Some areas are kind of random if you get me? The pool and decking is just plonked there. The room may look better if you just pick that up
place down some rock walls as a barrier, take down that section of wall and make sure it is black ;)

Kieron
18-04-2011, 09:10 PM
i really like it although the deckchair's dont fit in for me :S

Triz
18-04-2011, 11:04 PM
i really like it although the deckchair's dont fit in for me :S

Could you perhaps advise me on what would fit?
I'm useless when it comes to the decorating of a room.

Nyxs
19-04-2011, 12:05 AM
If You Want to go Down the "Realism" road, i will give you a few tips :)

When going for Realism make sure All the furniture Fits within the Scenario of the room - If it doesn't it will Clash Right away
- (Ice Duck Sculpture is an example of this, Sure its a Statue - but its also made of Ice, Which contradicts the rest of the normal "temp" room)
- (Inflatable Summer Chairs aslo Do not fit, If it is meant to be a Castle, Why would you See inflatable Chairs in castle grounds)
- (The 3 Random Ducks are kinda Pointless tbh, they're just not needed ahaa)
- (The Deckchairs are just terrible there and they do in fairness bring the room down)
- (The Present Box - Take your free cat lol, coz again its just another random furni)
- (If its outdoors, Think about Nature... Trees cannot Grow on Stone, Therefore the 2 Accacia Trees and Tree Teleport could not Fit there - Prehaps use a Wired Teleport)
- (The Prom Flower Gate thing, is also Out of Place, a Bush Divider would have sufficed , as it Fits and has the same effect as the gate)
- (Back off on the Wealth - Yes its very nice you have Thrones, but the amount you have used there has ruined it. There is no need for the Thrones all around the Edges, Alone the Back Edge would be fine, but when its on the sides and front it ruins the tone. Also buy doing this you will have SO Much more space to maniuplate if you need to change it later)

That is what i would advise towards this Room - Please dont take it as a slating, because im not - im just giving you advice on how to improve the room :)

Nick
19-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Thats sexy :) Love the stacking!

Triz
19-04-2011, 12:20 AM
If You Want to go Down the "Realism" road, i will give you a few tips :)

When going for Realism make sure All the furniture Fits within the Scenario of the room - If it doesn't it will Clash Right away
- (Ice Duck Sculpture is an example of this, Sure its a Statue - but its also made of Ice, Which contradicts the rest of the normal "temp" room)
- (Inflatable Summer Chairs aslo Do not fit, If it is meant to be a Castle, Why would you See inflatable Chairs in castle grounds)
- (The 3 Random Ducks are kinda Pointless tbh, they're just not needed ahaa)
- (The Deckchairs are just terrible there and they do in fairness bring the room down)
- (The Present Box - Take your free cat lol, coz again its just another random furni)
- (If its outdoors, Think about Nature... Trees cannot Grow on Stone, Therefore the 2 Accacia Trees and Tree Teleport could not Fit there - Prehaps use a Wired Teleport)
- (The Prom Flower Gate thing, is also Out of Place, a Bush Divider would have sufficed , as it Fits and has the same effect as the gate)
- (Back off on the Wealth - Yes its very nice you have Thrones, but the amount you have used there has ruined it. There is no need for the Thrones all around the Edges, Alone the Back Edge would be fine, but when its on the sides and front it ruins the tone. Also buy doing this you will have SO Much more space to maniuplate if you need to change it later)

That is what i would advise towards this Room - Please dont take it as a slating, because im not - im just giving you advice on how to improve the room :)

Wow, cheers mate - I'll take your advice and remove some of the thrones and possibly the trees on the castle
However it's all well in saying to remove them, but like I said, I suck at designing :( So I've not idea what to replace the furni with, such as the deck chairs etc..

GirlNextDoor15
19-04-2011, 08:12 AM
I saw your room! It's nice but kinda weird. I mean it's like very ghetto

lizzieTBH.
19-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Really nice room, I like the log area.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!