PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Eggsellent? - Ends 20th April

ChickenFaces
14-04-2011, 02:41 AM
This Easter Bunny is getting on my nerves! He breaks into my house, eats all of my carrots, and hides eggs all over the place [and if I don't find them, you bet there's going to be a stink in my house.] I'm going to catch him this year and give him a piece of my mind. Can you help me?

http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Eggsellent&style=21

For this competition, come up with a plan to catch the Easter Bunny. Consider that you have all and any supplies that you could ever need to make your plan reality. Have fun, and good luck!

Prize: 2 points, 5 credits + 10 rep

Michael
15-04-2011, 09:17 PM
You could lock your doors.

,Love
15-04-2011, 11:34 PM
I'd go down to the wishing well.
Grab a penny from my purse.
& Wish that the Easter Bunny would
arrive at my door. & If that doesn't work.
Go to a pet store - Buy a bunny.
& Make random bunny noises hopefully it'll understand
what I'm saying which would translate: " Go bring the Easter Bunny to me. Asap. "

orientalframe?
16-04-2011, 07:04 AM
get your wand out and flaunt it ;)

Elegance
16-04-2011, 07:40 AM
carrot trap. (like a cheese trap!)

:.JessLiu.:
16-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I'd call 000 or 911 (whichever the emergency line is) and say there's been a spillage of carrots then EB will naturally go there (he/she loves carrots) I'd then trap him using Jellybeans? and rotten eggs. =] Payback. =D

P.princess4
16-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Well to catch a bunny you need several equipment.
Wit, eggs, and carrots, ooh - and a piece of cardboard and colouring tools.
This Bunny obviously likes to mess up your house with eggs and cause a stink.
You may need several other bunnies to help you out. Or even one bunny cut out.
No bunny, even the Easter bunny wants to die alone.
Cut out a female bunny replica that has a basket of Easter eggs and carrots to lure him in. (Real Basket)
Place a device onto the bunny replica and have a remote control to use the basket to capture the Easter Bunny.
Simple or what? ;)
(h)

lRhyss
16-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Wait there for it, Then cut of da tail!!

GrilledNappa
16-04-2011, 06:43 PM
For this eggsellent plan you will need: 1x steel cage,1x bag full of carrots,1x very fine strings (ones you cannot see), 1x roll of strong ropes, a few strong objects to warp the ropes around with and a list of what you plan to do to the bunny.

Steps: 1. tie the rope to the top of the cage 2. start warping the rope to the strong objects and tie the other end of the rope to a secure place for now 3. hang the cage to the ceiling of the 'place of crime' and keep it in place 4. tie the string across the only path to this room e.g the doorway, and tie one end of the string to the tied end of the rope, then let them stretch 5. place the carrots under where the cage will fall 6. test the trap by cutting the string, if it fails, try to make sure the ropes are loose enough to retract when the string is snapped; if it works, then reset it and wait for the bunny :)

P.S. make sure he/she will definitely go into that room and there is only one way of entry and exit.

StripedTiger
17-04-2011, 02:32 PM
personally id put some pastry in a dish and make a top, hold the pastry top whilst i put a carrot and easter egg in the base. the bunny will then come to take the easter egg to deliver it and eat the carrot for a snack. At that point ill jump ontop of it, put the pastry top on and whack the pie in an oven :] there we go easter bunny pie!

Pigperson
17-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Well, thinking carefully, you need to think, "What does the Easter Bunny care about the most?". So I would take all the chocolate easter eggs using my little easter elves which Santa gave me for Christmas. Then I would hijack all channels and make an announcement saying that the Bunny has to turn himself in or myself and the eggs will be taking a trip to a Volcano, the one in Iceland Reykjavic or w/e. And then the possible threat of another ash cloud ruining flights will make him hand himself in. Then we would all be friends and have tea and scones, followed my some Easter Eggs :D

Will

kuzkasate
17-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Pfft, easy! All you do is hire a private detective to find Gary Glitter. Once you have found Gary Glitter, use him to catch the rabbit, I mean common, he's kinda used to creeping up and catching small fury things isnt he?

Cyberkid15
18-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Find Open Land
Dig a whole
Cover it with grass
Put a carrot on top
SIMPLE!

westerny
18-04-2011, 12:02 PM
I would get a rain maker shaking thing and shake it to make it rain,
when a rainbow appears i will run to the end of it and get the pot of gold,
with the pot of gold i will buy all the things i need to catch him,
A Mega Carrot Made Of Carrots!
I will hang up the Mega Carrot on Easter night and wait for bunny
he will have to come to my house first since my carrot is so big he can see it from miles away
I will sit behind a tree or somewhere where he cant see me
then when he comes!!! You dont wanna know! :P

One entry per person. First entry was chosen - Inseriousity. (Competitions Manager)

iflu.
19-04-2011, 05:19 AM
I'd wait up all night for him, and when he finally came I'd click a button locking all doors in the house.
I'd then turn around in my swively chair and tell him I'd been waiting for him... I would then proceed to tie him up
and torture him with the egg's he leaves.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!