PDA

View Full Version : Major League Baseball

Spectate
19-09-2004, 06:49 AM
I was recently in the US and I went to watch the LA Dodgers play the Atlanta Braves. I was wondering if anybody could tell me which teams are on top of tables and heading for the world series? Please forgive my terms if they're incorrect, I'd watch it here but it's only ever on rarely and in the middle of the night. :(

Butcher11
19-09-2004, 03:49 PM
:o Very nice, I'm a baseball fanatic, but playoffs haven't started yet.
The top teams:
American League- New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, Minnesota Twins, Oakland Athletics, and Ananheim Angels
National league- Atlanta Braves, Chucago Cubs, St. Louis Cardinals, Houston Astros, San Francisco Giants, LA Dodgers.

My World Series Pick is Boston Red Sox and St. Louis Cardinals. ;)

The New Yrok Yankees are always the best though, alot pof ppl think they'll be champs.

Spectate
19-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the information ;) , I'll try to follow it online aswell. :)

Butcher11
19-09-2004, 07:12 PM
No problem, you might wanna try www.mlb.com or maybe the individual team sites like www.redsox.com for the boston redsox for standings. Or just look around the sports forum ill be posting about playoffs when time has come :)

Spectate
19-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok, I'll keep up to date on mlb.com I think and I'll look out for your posts nearer the playoffs. :)

Fireswords
21-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Butcher...You forgot to tell him about me ;) Haha! Well, Im here to help you anytime...But Butcher will have to correct himself...THE CUBS not the Cardinals lol! But yea I love the Cubs and Im always here, ask me any questions, I can answer them, but yea www.mlb.com its a great site! :D

Superside
17-10-2004, 01:53 AM
God!! I live in Canada and I nevre seen a MLB Game, Oh wait. I lie!!
I was at a Yankee and Blue Jay Game, Just guess who won :eusa_thin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!