PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Eggciting Times - Ends 19th April

Inseriousity.
14-04-2011, 01:57 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Eggciting Times&style=18

Easter's a time for stuffing our faces with Easter eggs. That's Easter in an eggshell. Yeah there's the whole religious meaning too, I suppose but generally, that's it. For me, Easter is just like any other day where nothing that special really happens. For this competition, tell me your favourite Easter memory. Maybe you stuffed your face with too many Easter eggs? Convince me that Easter isn't just any other day! The best story will win!

Prize: 2 points, 5 credits + 10 rep

nathanb48
14-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Eating about a thousand eggs and just putting the cups away!

orientalframe?
14-04-2011, 08:14 PM
the memory probably being having literally everywhere in my house full of easter egg wrappers. im lazy like that ;)

L0st-Angel
14-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I found tons of Easter Eggs on in my Garden when I was 6, so I ate them all and my tooth came out. It was really funny as it stuck out of the Easter Egg like a decoration. LOL.

sammyswirl
15-04-2011, 03:37 PM
when i was younger, me and my family all went to a campsite every weekend, after a while we started to make friends and meet new familys that went there every weekend. One easter the campsite decided to get all the familys together and have a massive easter egg party. Some of the things they started to do was to have a easter egg roll race, where you painted your own easter egg and the best looking one wins and also whoever won the race got a prize. Also the owners hid easter eggs all around the camping site so that we had half an hour to run around the campsite trying to find as many easter eggs as possible. The winner also got a prize and got to keep the easter eggs. I won and got a prize of a massive easter chocolate bunny and an easter mug with a bunny on it saying happy easter :) it always sticks in my mind and reminds me of how easter is a happy time <3 xx

-Pebble
15-04-2011, 07:10 PM
It was a cold, damp spring day, I woke up and everything was black, I looked down at my body and it was covered in torn bits of cloth, my airspace was putrid, smelt almost as if a million dead animals had been rotting for years.. I looked up and I noticed that I was in a tomb like building, I listened and I could hear the sound of doves flapping their wings, I walked over to what I thought was the entrance of the tomb and moved the massive boulder that was in front of it.. I was in some kind of garden where all the flowers were made of chocolate, it was basically as if I had just stepped into Mr Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. mhmm.

The message of this story is;

When you're scoffing your faces with chocolate, think back to the real meaning of Easter, even if you're atheist, Easter still means more than chocolate<3

BTW THIS IS ACTUALLY MY BEST EASTER MEMORY AS I AM JESUS. KTHNXBYE.

Michael
15-04-2011, 09:15 PM
I woke up, and there was easter eggs in the garden. :O

,Love
15-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Being the older you are, you're not allowed to participate in Easter Egg Hunts.
But that all changed a few years back, I was 17 at the time. & alone.
So I made my own rules, went outside, laid out a few plastic eggs filled with chocolates.
Closed my eyes and ran around in circles and dropped the eggs. & Opened my eyes back up,
and searched for the eggs. Best day ever & Of course I totally found all the eggs (:

:.JessLiu.:
16-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Best Memory ever? Had to be in Year 2 so Second Grade when I was told the Easter bunny was fake I literally jumped up with joy because then I could nag my parents to get me better chocolate (a.k.a Cadbury Easter Eggs) instead of some cheap $2 ones.

Tom
16-04-2011, 02:38 PM
My best story is being told that my cousin was born on Easter. That made me realise that Easter isn't just about all the eggs and the bunny who comes and visits. It's about spreading love to each other and celebrating 'new life' in the world.

GrilledNappa
16-04-2011, 08:16 PM
I would love to tell you a story but I have to agree with you, Easter is boring for me :( I can't even dig a good story from my head!

Elegance
16-04-2011, 08:26 PM
well this boy in my class bought me an easter egg. and when we went to my grandads house for easter meal, my grandma had the same egg, the story my dad told was unbelievable. :(

Circadia
16-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Being little and having easter egg hunts :D

Ms.Aquamarine
17-04-2011, 01:37 AM
When I was 7, I went Easter Egg Hunting with my mom, and my sisters. We had to find a gold egg to get a new bike. So I looked for the gold egg for 10 minutes. Then, I finally found it under this large table. I run to the table, very excited that I found it. This girl then trips me and picks up the gold egg. She then won the Barbie Girl Bike!~ Lol.

---At least I picked up tons of other eggs! With chocolate inside. :)

StripedTiger
17-04-2011, 02:20 PM
The easter me and my dad make rice krispy cakes ;D i got some of my easter eggs and put them in the microwave until they had all melted ^_^ except i used so many easter eggs without thinking about it i had to use 1 and a half boxes of rice krispies :L so like... we lived on rice krispy cakes for weeks... ;[

kuzkasate
17-04-2011, 08:44 PM
It has gotta be the time when I was like 7 and my mum got me this massive easter set, with like loads of eggs, and this really cute easter cup with a bunny inside it. I still use the cup today, its kinda embarrasing but I dunno, theres just something about it that reminds me of my childhood and of all good memories.

Pigperson
17-04-2011, 08:58 PM
I think most memories come from childhood as most people would agree with, because you have that excitement for the egg hunt and that enjoyment of touching the chocolate with your tongue and eating it. My best memory was when our whole year in about year 3, we went to a local park to do an egg hunt (we were in groups of 5), but for honestly, for some reason we got lost because there were huge trees. We ended up finding a nice amount of eggs but seriously, we got lost and the teachers had to find us. It was funny though :D

Will

GreenTurtle,
17-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Well i felt the same easter was just a boring old rubbish day, but my mates came over with a massive basket of easter eggs the challenge was for me to try and eat all of the eggs there was like..... 20 i ate all of them and i felt really sick after that but i thought easter isnt just about havin eggs and choclate its about having FUNN!

Cyberkid15
18-04-2011, 09:38 AM
My garden is huge...so my parents hid easter eggs everywhere at night and in the morning I had to find them. It took long but it was worth it as i got to eat all of them :P

Andy-
18-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Easter Egg Hunt at Picture House Cinema.

Hayleigh
18-04-2011, 03:30 PM
there was this one year they did disney princess easter eggs (A) me being a kwl kid I got every type cinderella belle jasmine etc. ANYWAY i don't like easter eggs much tbh i only eat the smarties or w.e comes with it. So about 3 months after easter my cousin came over. He opened the under the stairs cuboard where i had stacked about 8 of them in one tall tower and they just collapsed in his face. Woops.

westerny
18-04-2011, 11:43 PM
When I was about 8years old, On easter morning I woke up and went out in the living room.
I looked outside the window and saw my dad laying the eggs.
I still believed that the easter bunny was real and I ran to my mum to ask what he was doing.
Mum said that he was the easter bunny's helper so he was laying the eggs.
I was so excited that my dad was the easter bunny's helper and I was so happy :P
When I went to school I told everyone about it and they all liked me after that :)

iflu.
19-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Always spend Easter with the family, it's more a religious thing for me.
Me and my cousin being the oldest hide chocolate egg's all over the park
and watch the younger ones ( cousins, siblings, etc ) run around finding them. soo cute (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!