PDA

View Full Version : [zCode] Developed Forum [4/14/11]

zCode
15-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Hello there, my name is Ahmir. Recently I have developed a forum site named: *REMOVED* Currently, I have applied a common layout to the site, but the particular layout is not legally mines. I actually downloaded it as a .zip file. Anyways! I'm looking for experienced coders and graphic designers!

Inside of the site, we will be discussing the world of CODE! Such as software development, web designing, etc. If I can form a well-organized development team, I'll be looking into adding more activities for to add to the project. Such as, competitions, video tutorials, radio sections, and all of that type of good stuff!

For more information, email me at: [[email protected]] ([email protected])!

Notice: At the moment, the site is kinda plain (no articles, threads, updates)! This is because I have just finished FTP'ing the files and purchasing the hosting services. HostGator rox! http://hostgator.com

Edited by Illuminite (Trialist Forum Moderator):
Please do not use the forum for illegal practices/ t&c violation.

Dentafrice
15-04-2011, 03:21 AM
The fact you used 8 colors in your post just turned me off, thanks.

zCode
15-04-2011, 07:42 PM
The fact you used 8 colors in your post just turned me off, thanks. You're welcome. :rolleyes:

iLogan
15-04-2011, 11:13 PM
LOL, the site about SQL has a SQL error.

Good luck.

zCode
16-04-2011, 12:14 AM
That's because I'm transferring the hosting service, plus my FTP client was acting up. Hopefully it'll be back up in about 20-30 minutes! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 16-04-2011 at 12:20 AM ----------

That's because I'm transferring the hosting service, plus my FTP client was acting up. Hopefully it'll be back up in about 20-30 minutes! :rolleyes:
By the way! It's not about MySQL. My title is unique, and creative.
z 'n zCodeSQL.com (http://zcodesql.com) = Zombie (This is because I love the characteristics of a zombie!)
Code 'n zCodeSQL.com (http://zcodesql.com) = Coding Community (The entire project is about the coding world, hence!)
SQL 'n zCodeSQL.com (http://zcodesql.com) = MySQL (MySQL is one of my favorite languages, this is because it improves PHP! Even though MySQL is not technically a language.)

zCode
16-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Hello there, I'm just posting this "Quick Reply" just to let you guys know that the forum is up and running! Currently, I'm just fiddling around with it, adjusting my actions toward the new project and all! Now, the layout is up, but do you think it could be a layout used for a "Development Community"? http://zcodesql.com

Dentafrice
16-04-2011, 04:04 AM
Hello there, I'm posting this "Quick Reply" just to let you know, that your site is not up and running! Currently, I'm just sitting and fiddling around on an "Index of /" Apache page, and adjusting my actions whether or not this is really a joke!

------

In other words, it's apparent that you are a non-developer, so what is the point in (you) opening up a development community? As well as the point in changing colors in your posts.

This is getting funny haha.

hamheyelliot
16-04-2011, 09:23 AM
z 'n zCodeSQL.com (http://zcodesql.com) = Zombie (This is because I love the characteristics of a zombie!)

I'm not really bothered about anything else, but that is bloody ridiculous reasoning.

april
16-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Hello there, I'm just posting this "Quick Reply" just to let you guys know that the forum is up and running! Currently, I'm just fiddling around with it, adjusting my actions toward the new project and all! Now, the layout is up, but do you think it could be a layout used for a "Development Community"? http://zcodesql.com

If you was a development community why didn't you develop your own forum instead of using phpBB or myBB whatever it is you're using.

Jack!
16-04-2011, 02:39 PM
No site for me, Just apache thingy.

zCode
16-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Well, now that you've mentioned it, I've recently destroyed all of the files from my public_html folder, and I'm starting a new project. Hopefully it'll still remain a community for development! But the codes will transform into a social networking website instead. So, yeah! I should have my FTP client back up and running in a couple of hours! It shouldn't take that long.

iLogan
16-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Well, now that you've mentioned it, I've recently destroyed all of the files from my public_html folder, and I'm starting a new project. Hopefully it'll still remain a community for development! But the codes will transform into a social networking website instead. So, yeah! I should have my FTP client back up and running in a couple of hours! It shouldn't take that long.

Sorry, no. Just no.

You're not going to be the next Facebook, and use one color for god's sake!

zCode
16-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm not really bothered about anything else, but that is bloody ridiculous reasoning.
Have you heard anything I said, I'm creative and unique! In my imagination, creative + unique = intelligent + weird = Average human!

Dentafrice
16-04-2011, 05:17 PM
In my mind, which is full of logic.. zCode = an idiot.

Thanks.

zCode
16-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Why do you keep, bothering me? Every post I post, you either submit a rude comment!

Jack!
16-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Why do you keep, bothering me? Every post I post, you either submit a rude comment!

Because he's right?

zCode
16-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Mk, I've been getting a lot of complaints relating to my new project, and of the site's functioning.
Hopefully, this list of solutions will help:

1. I will be developing the project from scratch! Instead of using an open source file.
2. I know I'm not gonna be the next Facebook. For goodness sakes.
3. I've upgraded the FTP client.
4. Lastly, I'm running on a cleaner/faster server. Also, I will be able to create more MySQL databases than before.

Dentafrice
17-04-2011, 02:20 AM
It's obvious you're either of a young age, or have no idea about anything to do with web development.

No one here cares about you upgrading your FTP client. You apparently don't have much knowledge about development.

Luke
17-04-2011, 10:40 AM
A cleaner/faster server..?
lolwut?

And what does the ammount of MySQL databases have to do with anything? You CAN'T run a site just on MySQL, you need to know other languages..
You're quite obviously an idiot, and have no clue what you're doing. Give up now.

zCode
17-04-2011, 04:18 PM
A cleaner/faster server..?
lolwut?

And what does the ammount of MySQL databases have to do with anything? You CAN'T run a site just on MySQL, you need to know other languages..
You're quite obviously an idiot, and have no clue what you're doing. Give up now.
Haha, silly people! The site is actually going to be up in a couple of hours, you're gonna be amazed! If I were you, I'd take back what I said.

Johno
17-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Haha, silly people! The site is actually going to be up in a couple of hours, you're gonna be amazed! If I were you, I'd take back what I said.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled, I can't wait to see what you've done with these databases, now that you can make more than before! I'm glad you have upgraded the FTP, I'm so excited!

iLogan
17-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Mk, I've been getting a lot of complaints relating to my new project, and of the site's functioning.
Hopefully, this list of solutions will help:

1. I will be developing the project from scratch! Instead of using an open source file.
2. I know I'm not gonna be the next Facebook. For goodness sakes.
3. I've upgraded the FTP client.
4. Lastly, I'm running on a cleaner/faster server. Also, I will be able to create more MySQL databases than before.

zomg zomg a cleaner servaaa ! ;o excellent because before da server wuzz so dirty ;ll

Sorry, you've completely put me off now. Good Luck

BTW! I updated my computer today, so everythings ok! ;l

redtom
17-04-2011, 06:55 PM
If you was a development community why didn't you develop your own forum instead of using phpBB or myBB whatever it is you're using.

Because of the complete waste of time and the lag of need for a custom forum to be developed. And the fact he couldn't if he tried, this is clearly a joke.

Edit: God damn.. Didn't notice the thread had more than one page

Btw its been more than a few hours and there's no site :'(

Stephen
18-04-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm really amazed at it!!111 :P Thought you said a couple of hours

ben
18-04-2011, 12:57 AM
looks really good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!