PROBLEM REPORT

Can’t access Hotel: Yes Client

INFORMATION

Operating system : xP

Browser type : Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome
Browser version: 4 for FireFox and Google Chrome is Latest

Shockwave version: 11

Flash version: Flash_player_10_active_x

Description: Hello , i having a Strange and Wired Problems while Loading Habbo Hotel Client !
.....Every time when i Login and Start Habbo Hotel , it gives me Strange Problems and it says
" Ops , the Client Encountered a Technical Problem , not to worry this error has been recorded to our system and will be investigated by our support team "! ....Some kind of Flash error

i tried again and again but it gives me same Result.....

i have Some Screen SHots for them : Please See them and Reply me , what to do ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6wxs1.jpg

Triz
15-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Try reinstalling flash, or updating to the newest one if you haven't done so already? (not sure is 10 is newest or not)

Futuristic
15-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Well Sectional ! i have Reinstalled So many times but Still Same , it wont Load and gave me Same Error !
i have Even Tried from Google Chrome , Opera , Internet Explorer , Fire Fox !!....Still same

Triz
15-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Perhaps try something simple such as clearing your cache?
If not then I don't know what to suggest, maybe report this problem on a forum that is dedicated to helping with technical problems

karter
16-04-2011, 04:50 AM
Clearing Cache actually helps a lot...

Futuristic
16-04-2011, 05:33 AM
Clearing Cache actually helps a lot...

i have Done this but still same ! , i have also Reported but i didnt got Respond !

Syphon
16-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Try uninstalling firefox and google chrome along with flash etc. Then use internet explorer to re-download firefox + google chrome. Then download and install flash by using each of these browsers individually.

Might have been an error when you installed one of them :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!