PDA

View Full Version : How do you stack ...

Michael
15-04-2011, 09:33 AM
2 kitchen blocks over a sink?

&

How do you put a item on a kitchen block, whilst theres another kitchen block floating above it?

Thread moved by Sectional (Trialist Forum Moderator): from "Habbo In General", as I feel it is more suited here.

LoveToStack
15-04-2011, 12:11 PM
For the two kitchen blocks over the sink, put down two country ditch corners next to each other, where you want the kitchen sink to be. Then put the kitchen sink on the ditch corners. Then set up rollers infront of the kitchen sink. Put a few z shelves on the rollers and build them to a high height, 3 z's high at least, then rotate the rollers to face the sink on one side and the z shelves will roll into the kitchen sink, but they'll be above it. Now you can build the z shelves higher, depending on where you want your kitchen block to be. Repeat for the other side of the sink. Obviously remove the country ditches when you're done for aesthetic purposes.

For putting something on a kitchen block with another kitchen block above it, there are numerous ways you could go about it. I'll go through the method that's most similar to the way I just explained for the sink:

Put down a country ditch corner, then put a kitchen block onto it.

Now put whatever it is you want to be ontop of the kitchen block, but below the high up one, onto the block. (Note: if you're using this method it will not work if you want to put a CHAIR inbetween the two blocks, but it will work for most things, just not chairs)

Then set up rollers infront of the square you have the kitchen block on and again build up z shelves to a high height, minimum of 3/4 z shelves high to be safe.

Then rotate one roller so it faces the block and let the z shelves roll into the kitchen block. Now you'll have z shelves above your first kitchen block and whatever you put on it, and you can build these z shelves to whatever height you want to put your high kitchen block on top.

Michael
15-04-2011, 07:53 PM
It wont let me have more than 2 Z shelfs on the roller, help!?

Gina
15-04-2011, 09:03 PM
try using more rollars? ive got 2 you can borrow =]

Michael
15-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Dont worry, ive sorted it out now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!