PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Event Award

Samantha
16-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Just looking at the Award list and this award is still there regardelss of no one on the forum having it?
The Easter Eggstraveganza has its own rewards so does most big events so maybe remove it.

I remember mentioning it on my competition entry: Here (http://www.habbo.com/groups/OfficialHabbox/discussions/971365/id/page/1)

Just an idea. :)!

Alex3213
16-04-2011, 01:38 PM
I believe that the "Official Events Award" should be used for any weekly event and shouldn't be removed, might be something to think about.

Samantha
16-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah you have a point there, maybe use it for animal speedway or something just so it is used and so someone actually has it. :)

Mathew
16-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Oh good point. The original intention of this was to award it for Weekly Events but it appears to have been forgotten in the process.

Come on down to my Animal Speedway at 8pm BST tonight to try your luck at winning it ;)!
http://www.habboxforum.com/images/awards/prizes/events-winner.gif

Alex3213
16-04-2011, 01:53 PM
While we're on the theme of awards, I think the descriptions need a bit of a cleanup for the gold/silver/bronze awards. Originally I got told by Roxy that they were to only be used by comps but then events have used them about 3 times since then. Obviously that's not a problem but they're inaccurate and inconsistent and should be changed imho.

Inseriousity.
16-04-2011, 02:25 PM
While we're on the theme of awards, I think the descriptions need a bit of a cleanup for the gold/silver/bronze awards. Originally I got told by Roxy that they were to only be used by comps but then events have used them about 3 times since then. Obviously that's not a problem but they're inaccurate and inconsistent and should be changed imho.

what you mean? it clearly says in description 'For winning a competition/event' :P

Alex3213
16-04-2011, 03:17 PM
what you mean? it clearly says in description 'For winning a competition/event' :P

"For winning a Habbox Event or Competition"
"Winning an Event/Competition"
"For winning a Competition/Event"

Although it may seem robotic, they just look weird in three different forms like that, in addition to if you get a silver or bronze you're actually not winning the competition/event and also sounds as if you win it for just winning a game of FF or the caption phrase for example. :P

luce
18-04-2011, 12:03 PM
yeah it should be used because there is no point in having it there if not also it gives people who use the forum and not habbo so much to go to the events, like the reputation being offered as prizes in the events for EE. Should that be made permanent if not already?

myke
18-04-2011, 12:04 PM
It should be used because my poor little graphics designers spent time and effort making tht hmf... it should be used for little events like falling furni I think that'd be nice.

Mathew
18-04-2011, 12:06 PM
yeah it should be used because there is no point in having it there if not also it gives people who use the forum and not habbo so much to go to the events, like the reputation being offered as prizes in the events for EE. Should that be made permanent if not already?
The Habbox Events Award was awarded on Saturday night to our winner (orientalframe?) and we will continue to do so. Reputation is now a permanent fixture to the events. If you win an event, you have the option of furniture or 5 rep :)

luce
18-04-2011, 12:10 PM
The Habbox Events Award was awarded on Saturday night to our winner (orientalframe?) and we will continue to do so. Reputation is now a permanent fixture to the events. If you win an event, you have the option of furniture or 5 rep :)

that's good i'd prefer that then to collecting 50 tubmasters :D well done matt.

Stephen
18-04-2011, 11:27 PM
It should be used because my poor little graphics designers spent time and effort making tht hmf... it should be used for little events like falling furni I think that'd be nice.

I agree. You shouldn't save it for special events and stuff cos the graphics team might get pissed. Let their work be shown to many event winners!1111

but yeah I think it needs to be awarded more

Samantha
19-04-2011, 02:38 PM
I agree. You shouldn't save it for special events and stuff cos the graphics team might get pissed. Let their work be shown to many event winners!1111

but yeah I think it needs to be awarded more

Yeah I agree, like I said in the first post about special event awards are more unique as new ones are made. Anyhow glad to see someone finally has it! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!