PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Nom Nom Nom - Ends 22nd April

Inseriousity.
17-04-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Nom Nom Nom&style=74

I love Creme Eggs. They can be a nightmare because things can get really sticky (no sexual innuendo intended! Honest ;)). I remember that advert that feels like it was on years ago - I must be getting old - where they'd ask the question "How do you eat yours?" and show stupid and crazy examples like dipping chips in the middle. EWWWWW, NO THANK YOU. But sounds like a fun competition so for this competition, tell me how do you eat yours? It doesn't have to be true because the truth is normally boring in this case and the wackiest and craziest answer will win! Good luck!

Prize: 2 points, 5 credits + 10 rep

Alex3213
17-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Like any sane person does. Via the mouth.

"the wackiest and craziest answer will win!"
I do believe the obvious is crazy? :):):)

"It doesn't have to be true because the truth is normally boring in this case" - Inseriousity. (Competitions Manager)

Mathew
17-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Stick your tounge in. Move it around. Suck and bite a bit, then swallow.

Syphon
17-04-2011, 08:37 PM
I absorb them through my hands.

Pigperson
17-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Well I'm lactose-intolerant so I cannot consume products which contain any dairy products (i.e Chocolate Eggs), so this year as an act of me being an eco-warrior, my eggs are made out of a substitute. When I told my mum, she was like, "You're such a pooper, I mean trooper!"

Will

GreenTurtle,
17-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I would Get a straw and suck all the cream out YUMMM!

-Pebble
18-04-2011, 09:03 AM
I always melt mine in the microwave and then dip KitKat sticks into the gooey mess... sometimes I use it as a spread on digestive biscuits.. or even for dipping my chips into........
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

another idea that ive done in the past is to make a milkshake out of icecream and the goo from inside the egg (cut it open lols), and then grate the shell over the top. SO GOOD!

Basically I find it fun to destroy Cadbury's epic invention of the creme egg. mwhahahahah :badgrin:

Michael
18-04-2011, 09:16 AM
I crack them, eat them, and crack them some more!

Laurenxo
18-04-2011, 09:26 AM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Nom%20Nom%20Nom&style=74

I get a spoon and scoop the creme out:) then break it into peices wacking it on the table, like (Don't tap it, WHACK IT!)

Cyberkid15
18-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Throw it on the ceiling and let it come cracking down!

westerny
18-04-2011, 10:30 AM
well i take the wrap off then take a bit off,pass it to my friend, she takes a chunk off and eats it, i give it to my boyfriend, he licks it, i put it in my mouth suck on it and then swallow it down :)

orientalframe?
18-04-2011, 11:00 AM
eat it in all one go. thats how greedy i am ;)

Ms.Aquamarine
18-04-2011, 11:09 AM
I smash it so all of the creme can come out. :)

grace894
18-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I EAT MY CREME EGG WITH TOMATO KETCHUP!!!!

:.JessLiu.:
18-04-2011, 12:00 PM
I eat mine by putting it in the blender and blend it until it is a nice creamy colour then I would spoon some nutella in and top it off with some whipped cream. =] Enjoy.

If need you can add soy sauce too. :$

Sticky-Note
18-04-2011, 10:01 PM
I don't even eat them .. I throw them at people from my window on Easter :3

iflu.
19-04-2011, 04:47 AM
I grill mine with toast and cheese, I then cut the toast into tiny pieces and scatter them around the house.
Then I have a Cheese and Creme egg toastie hunt ! Once I've found all the pieces I throw them into the air and catch them in my mouth.

lizzieTBH.
19-04-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't like them so I don't eat them.
Crazy enough? ;)

Aidenn
19-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Well firstly i take it out the wrapper.. durh i then break it open shove my finger init, lift me finger up (like u do when u pick something yello tht comes out of your nose) and then i start licking it.
Put the rest of it in my mouth then suck it till it disappears.

Cadbury creme eggs <3

for terms and conditions, please understand im entering these competitions against my will and i have been forced by the Competitions manager to take part.

lRhyss
19-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Dip mine in liquid nitrogen and them drop in it a bowel so it shatters, and then eat it, mm nice and crunchy!

O/T nearly all of these make me ROFL because of how dirty they sound LOOOL

,Love
19-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Forget trien to make a mess with biting it in half. Be a pro.
Unfold the wrapper, and put the whole egg into your mouth,
and let it melt into your mouth, Best sugar rush ever !
Your taste buds will go crazy ! Enjoy (:

ihatehash
20-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Hold the bottom of the egg with two fingers and place the shaft of the egg between your lips. Slowly rub it between your lips, up and down, up and down. give it a nice lick, and wrap your tounge around it. Vary your speed of doing this, and squeeze harder and harder and eventually some white semen cream will burst out and cause a mess all over your face. mmmm.

Phil
20-04-2011, 03:23 PM
I actually crack it open with my head then eat it..... :/

EDIT:

Didn't read comp, thought it was easter egg. If it's actually creme egg... I don't like 'em mate.

Leanneeexo
21-04-2011, 04:52 PM
I carefully take of the outer foil and then break the egg into two..
I then dip my finger into the creme and lick the creme from my finger..
I then demolish the rest in one, due to the temptation ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!