PDA

View Full Version : Selling GoW3 Beta Code

graffiti
17-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Will have it on the 25th, willing to sell fairly cheap, post here or pm me.

ben
18-04-2011, 12:20 AM
ahah hi dan

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator):
Please do not make posts that do not add anything positively constructive to the thread.

samsaBEAR
18-04-2011, 09:35 AM
or you could go to game, pre-order Gears 3 with a £5 deposit, get your Beta code and then cancel your pre-order after the beta is finished

Neil
18-04-2011, 10:41 PM
or you could go to game, pre-order Gears 3 with a £5 deposit, get your Beta code and then cancel your pre-order after the beta is finished

Or order online at GAME, you don't have to pay for it at all then, you get the code emailed to you and you can cancel as soon as they send it.

Completely unrelated, I think I was in a game with you earlier today?

Andii
19-04-2011, 08:18 AM
OMGGGGGG. . . if no1 buys it gimme it for freee pleaseeeeee k fanks =]

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 08:26 AM
God of war 3 has a BETA? It was released like a year ago.

Andii
19-04-2011, 09:02 AM
God of war 3 has a BETA? It was released like a year ago.

its GEARS of war 3. . and yea the beta is available for bulletstorm users and VIPs. . but then people who pre-ordered it get to start the beta next week

samsaBEAR
22-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Or order online at GAME, you don't have to pay for it at all then, you get the code emailed to you and you can cancel as soon as they send it.

Completely unrelated, I think I was in a game with you earlier today?
Oh really, I didn't know you could pre-order without a deposit online. And maybe ha, my gamertag is samsaBEAR, what's yours?

Neil
22-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Oh really, I didn't know you could pre-order without a deposit online. And maybe ha, my gamertag is samsaBEAR, what's yours?

Yea, I always pre-order online because it's way easier and you run the chance of getting just about any game a day early as well, my gamertag is xTenebrous, it was you aha I thought so. XD

samsaBEAR
22-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Yea, I always pre-order online because it's way easier and you run the chance of getting just about any game a day early as well, my gamertag is xTenebrous, it was you aha I thought so. XD
oh sweet, should've sent a message or something, im the only person i know with the beta atm, would've been nice to have played with someone :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!