PDA

View Full Version : Buy Infamous 2 - Get early access to Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta

TonyBest
18-04-2011, 05:07 PM
For those that buy inFamous 2 on the day will recieve a code that will let you download the beta for uncharted 3 weeks before the open beta goes live on the store, Of course this just doesnt apply to those that buy the game, Playstation Plus subscribers will also get access to play the beta on June 28th. Though every1 else wont be playing the beta until July 5th

Thread moved by sct (Forum Super Moderator) From 'Console and Computer Gaming'

matt$
18-04-2011, 05:08 PM
A good way to get people to preorder it as uncharted 2 was a great game.

dbgtz
18-04-2011, 05:24 PM
except, uncharted 3 looks amazing

especially with
customisation of the appearance and weapon, the wall melee, split screen and cinematics :D

Stephen
19-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Never played an infamous or uncharted game so I'm hoping I'll end up with some monies to buy thisssss. If not then *dies* I wanted to get portal 2 sometime too so dunno though

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Never played an infamous or uncharted game so I'm hoping I'll end up with some monies to buy thisssss. If not then *dies* I wanted to get portal 2 sometime too so dunno though

Well uncharted is out in november so plenty of time to get some money for that :L I almost picked up infamous (the original) for the uncharted 2 BETA, but I deffo won't pick this one up cos of exams + portal 2 + mass effect 2 + l.a. noire when I eventually get it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!