PDA

View Full Version : [Building] New manor ;)

.x.miss.angel.x
18-04-2011, 09:38 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2429c7k.png

So, you may have seen a few of my houses on here. Well we moved all my furni to my sister's and created it on hers. We made a cafe and stuff before so we seem to have generated more creds/furni each time we do somthing. CC please ;) x Also our roleplay family {middleton} is starting to get bigger each day ;D

geo
18-04-2011, 09:48 PM
its ok, quite good. but i dont really like packed houses.

e5
18-04-2011, 09:49 PM
In my opinion it's really jam packed and far too busy.

Elegance
18-04-2011, 09:56 PM
i understand that your trying to make a cramped house. but the tv is a little too high.
other than that i really like the room. great work :). xx

lizzieTBH.
19-04-2011, 03:59 PM
It looks really crowded, there's some things that could be taken out without it not having "essentials".

matt$
19-04-2011, 04:04 PM
It has way too much furni in it, looks more like a storage room tbh

GirlNextDoor15
22-04-2011, 08:05 AM
It looks very packed with those furnis. You should try a bigger room. Nice designing tho.

Cosmic
22-04-2011, 09:59 AM
I like what you're trying to achieve, but I have to agree with the others that it's far too cramped. Perhaps you could use a larger room design whilst keeping the same amount of furni? That way things would be spaced out better and look less cramped.

Andy-
22-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Same as some of the others I htink it is far to cramped and you should use a larger room which doesn't need teleportation.

Michael
22-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Wow its too crampt, look at the bathroom for instance you have to sit on the toilet to do your hair and make up? Then theres the kitchen desks with nothing on lool. To add on to that that must be annoying laying on one bed, to get to the other bed.

Zuth
22-04-2011, 11:20 AM
I also agree, it looks like you've just put a load of furni in the room lol, maybe try a different room or spacing it out some more?

Pigperson
22-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Personally I don't like houses that are cramped/packed and are small. I think the room shape is the wrong one as realistic houses are not separated like that. Tbh I think it isn't that realistic because bedrooms are not normally linked like that, there's a hallway normally and that single bed bedroom, you need more space or you can't get in the bed :) I think the problem is the furni is too packed, especially the bathroom where in real life you can't just have a toilet and everything packed around you heh.

Gl with designing :D

Will

karter
22-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Manors are supposed to be stuffed and cramped lol.. I think it's ok , even though you needed space in the bedrooms

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!