PDA

View Full Version : War: Is it right? [ENDS 01/05/2011]

Grig
19-04-2011, 08:43 AM
War: Is it right?

ENDS: 01/05/2011

People and governments are always at war nowadays, whether it is from civil unrests to invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. There are countries who always go to war for various, more often than not wrong reasons. Some will say, YES, it is right because there are so-called extremists or fundamentalists in the world today. Such groups of people often pose a threat to national security, and hence it is justified within this way. Churchill once claimed that war was simply defensive. Others would also say war is good because it fights for the better good of the nation, such as historic wars for freedom in various countries. Many would even call the war in Iraq one for freedom. Other examples that people point to as good wars are those that stop totalitarian dictators such as Hitler. Some may say that some fantastic places have been created out of war, such as Hong Kong, a former British colony, that Britain molded into one of the most prosperous places in the world due to various wars of colonization.

However, there are many more that say that war is no good at all and all wars are a stimulant of greed or other wars. Back to the Hitler example, many would have said Germany would not have gone to war if it was not for the unequal terms from the Treaty of Versailles. Many wars have been out of faulty intelligence such as those in Iraq and Afghanistan, whilst many more were due to greed and simply a wanting of more oil. Other wars have been started due to belief systems, such as Vietnam and Korea, where there was an "American Threat" to try and stop this so-called evil of Communism and the domino theory. Then of course, we have to take into accounts all the innocent deaths caused by war and the long-term trauma and diseases such as cancer from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb for example.

Whether was comes from civil disobedience or out of human nature. You can feel free to debate all about war and whether you think it is wrong or right (or even both sometimes).

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 08:48 AM
In essence, war is natural. The claiming for dominance can be seen in pretty much anything that lives. I don't think that it is right, but I think it has to be there otherwise the world would go insane as weird as that sounds.

Jessicrawrr
19-04-2011, 08:52 AM
In circumstances where war is inevitable, yes it's right, if it's going to protect the majority of life then yes it's right.
But if it's a war over some land, or a country, then I think it's stupid and pointless.

GirlNextDoor15
19-04-2011, 08:53 AM
In essence, war is natural. The claiming for dominance can be seen in pretty much anything that lives. I don't think that it is right, but I think it has to be there otherwise the world would go insane as weird as that sounds.

So what do you mean by that is that war is necessary so that the world will not go insane? Well, what about the aftermath of wars? People suffering from diseases such as cholera, cancers and pandemics, the ecosystem and the properties that would be destroyed? Do you think the world would not go insane with the consequences of the wars?

---------- Post added 19-04-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

In circumstances where war is inevitable, yes it's right, if it's going to protect the majority of life then yes it's right.
But if it's a war over some land, or a country, then I think it's stupid and pointless.

1. War can be prevented. It is not inevitable.
2. If war is going to protect the majority of life, do you think peaceful discussions over the table will not protect the majority of life? Why do they have to choose war over peaceful discussions? In fact, if they can just sit down and discuss properly without any controversies, war will not even exist!
3. War is stupid and pointless because whoever suggested a war is a grade C student who does not think properly and prefers violence, according to Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 09:12 AM
So what do you mean by that is that war is necessary so that the world will not go insane? Well, what about the aftermath of wars? People suffering from diseases such as cholera, cancers and pandemics, the ecosystem and the properties that would be destroyed? Do you think the world would not go insane with the consequences of the wars?

Aftermath has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, but naturally there is the wanting of dominance, of riches and to generally be the best and it is a natural thing to fight. Disease is natural, death is natural, destruction is natural. I'm not saying we should fight for the sake of it but there kind of needs to be an element of it. And besides, there is war in every day life, having a ***** fight with someone is an essence of war in some ways as you're fighting for a reason. OK you may not say wanting oil is a good reason but it is a reason.

---------- Post added 19-04-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

1. War can be prevented. It is not inevitable.
2. If war is going to protect the majority of life, do you think peaceful discussions over the table will not protect the majority of life? Why do they have to choose war over peaceful discussions? In fact, if they can just sit down and discuss properly without any controversies, war will not even exist!
3. War is stupid and pointless because whoever suggested a war is a grade C student who does not think properly and prefers violence, according to Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

I know this wasn't directed at me but
1. war is a natural part of life.
2. You make it sound simple, but there are people who do not want to discuss. There is also the element of fear in discussing as they may be ambushed and killed (as ridiculous as that sounds, its possible). For example, gadaffi is hardly discussing anything with the rebels or us, he could have done quite easily.
3. Lolwut? War has existed for years way before humans, and I don't think humans who did fight in previous wars had grades in school. Infact the only education they recieved was learning to fight.

GirlNextDoor15
19-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Aftermath has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, but naturally there is the wanting of dominance, of riches and to generally be the best and it is a natural thing to fight. Disease is natural, death is natural, destruction is natural. I'm not saying we should fight for the sake of it but there kind of needs to be an element of it. And besides, there is war in every day life, having a ***** fight with someone is an essence of war in some ways as you're fighting for a reason. OK you may not say wanting oil is a good reason but it is a reason.

I know this wasn't directed at me but
1. war is a natural part of life.
2. You make it sound simple, but there are people who do not want to discuss. There is also the element of fear in discussing as they may be ambushed and killed (as ridiculous as that sounds, its possible). For example, gadaffi is hardly discussing anything with the rebels or us, he could have done quite easily.
3. Lolwut? War has existed for years way before humans, and I don't think humans who did fight in previous wars had grades in school. Infact the only education they recieved was learning to fight.

1. Diseases are not natural although death is natural. Diseases are caused by human activities.
2. Destruction is only natural when it comes to natural disasters, not wars.
3. I understand there is a reason behind each wars and that actually proves why I say behind all wars, they are grade C students. What I mean by grade C students do not only refer to education. It can be a metaphor and if you don't be a metaphor, it's ok. I can explain it. We are all students for life. We learn throughout our life, right? Students are us and our life is our school. We are enrolled in it and grade C means that we do not get the proper education. Proper education as in the right thinking. Not thinking of getting your weapons whenever you feel like dominating something. Why don't you see educated people like Martin Luther King choose for peaceful discussions and not wars? It's because he got the proper education for life.
4. War is a natural part of life. If you don't get the proper education, people like you will just grab some weapons and start attacking people just because you don't get what you want. Life is not about getting what you want, right? It's about learning what we should learn. So, war is not right.
5. Everything is simple. You don't have to make it so complicated to get to the finishing line. For example, Muhammad Gaddafi is not discussing because he is dominated by his own greediness. He already made himself a fortune but yet, he wants more. That is why I say you don't have to be so complicated to get to the finishing line. Muhammad Gaddafi's finishing line is not to let go of his country and make more money. If he made it simple and let go of his country, he will be able to make money at other places, right? He already has the appropriate budjet to start something new and if he's still stuck with the dominance thing and not wanting to discuss it peacefully, that's why I say he doesn't get the proper education.
6. I think I already explain that. Our grades are how good we are at handling our lives and not affecting other people. We are the students for life and our life is the school.

Andy-
19-04-2011, 09:49 AM
I agree with some comments here the aftermath may not be desirable but in some cases war is needed to settle down those in wrong. For example the United States of America and the British Armed Forces going in to war, it is unlikely to affect us as there are very slim chances of them being able to hit us with our technology.

War is something that can never stop they may always be a war somewhere in the world which may escalate to something much more worse and affect those who are innocent, though in wars innocent people always loose their lives.

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 10:36 AM
1. Diseases are not natural although death is natural. Diseases are caused by human activities.
2. Destruction is only natural when it comes to natural disasters, not wars.
3. I understand there is a reason behind each wars and that actually proves why I say behind all wars, they are grade C students. What I mean by grade C students do not only refer to education. It can be a metaphor and if you don't be a metaphor, it's ok. I can explain it. We are all students for life. We learn throughout our life, right? Students are us and our life is our school. We are enrolled in it and grade C means that we do not get the proper education. Proper education as in the right thinking. Not thinking of getting your weapons whenever you feel like dominating something. Why don't you see educated people like Martin Luther King choose for peaceful discussions and not wars? It's because he got the proper education for life.
4. War is a natural part of life. If you don't get the proper education, people like you will just grab some weapons and start attacking people just because you don't get what you want. Life is not about getting what you want, right? It's about learning what we should learn. So, war is not right.
5. Everything is simple. You don't have to make it so complicated to get to the finishing line. For example, Muhammad Gaddafi is not discussing because he is dominated by his own greediness. He already made himself a fortune but yet, he wants more. That is why I say you don't have to be so complicated to get to the finishing line. Muhammad Gaddafi's finishing line is not to let go of his country and make more money. If he made it simple and let go of his country, he will be able to make money at other places, right? He already has the appropriate budjet to start something new and if he's still stuck with the dominance thing and not wanting to discuss it peacefully, that's why I say he doesn't get the proper education.
6. I think I already explain that. Our grades are how good we are at handling our lives and not affecting other people. We are the students for life and our life is the school.

1. You're saying every single disease is caused by humans... Disease may be spread by humans but how the hell could you say it's caused by human activities as that is just bollocks.

2. Destruction may not be natural for wars, but any kind of destruction allows for progression in society and in natural life (i.e. forest fires).

3. I know exactly the fact it was a metaphor, also if I don't be a metaphor? :L Education has nothing to do with right thinking, that's more wisdom and instinct. It is, in essence, an instinct to fight when something which is important is being endangered. Also Martin Luther King wasn't at war, he was preaching for anti-racism in one country which using violent methods would only have disproved what he was actually saying that they were no different, but they would have been if they just destroyed things to get their way.

4. People like me? LOL. How arrogant. I have got an education and will excel a C in pretty much every subject, meaning I get "right thinking" according to you. No it doesn't. My generally being is what makes me thing, not anything school has taught me otherwise we would pretty much all think the same. I'm not a violent person and would result to using weapon and violence in a self defence scenario. Life is not getting what you want? Well it kind of is, but you have to do other stuff to get what you want. I.E. people have to work to get luxuries such as TVs which would be stuff they want. No offense but you can't decide what life is.

5. It's a clash of opinion, Gadaffi want's control yes, but he does have a lot of supporters still as far as I'm aware. Well he must do considering he's still alive. And there was no actually hatred towards him by western countries until recently, and considering he's been in power for years that's quite a lot of time where no one really minded. And it's not really that simple, considering he's been killing civillians and now civillians want him dead I imagine rather then just out of power and I imagine some of the UN people are pretty pissed off. Also you're telling him to get a proper education, yet how old are you? He's probably quite smart, you haven't actually spoke to him. Education has nothing to do with anything you have mentioned, greed, possessiveness etc.

6. No offense but that was just a very lame metaphor.

GirlNextDoor15
19-04-2011, 10:58 AM
1. You're saying every single disease is caused by humans... Disease may be spread by humans but how the hell could you say it's caused by human activities as that is just bollocks.

2. Destruction may not be natural for wars, but any kind of destruction allows for progression in society and in natural life (i.e. forest fires).

3. I know exactly the fact it was a metaphor, also if I don't be a metaphor? :L Education has nothing to do with right thinking, that's more wisdom and instinct. It is, in essence, an instinct to fight when something which is important is being endangered. Also Martin Luther King wasn't at war, he was preaching for anti-racism in one country which using violent methods would only have disproved what he was actually saying that they were no different, but they would have been if they just destroyed things to get their way.

4. People like me? LOL. How arrogant. I have got an education and will excel a C in pretty much every subject, meaning I get "right thinking" according to you. No it doesn't. My generally being is what makes me thing, not anything school has taught me otherwise we would pretty much all think the same. I'm not a violent person and would result to using weapon and violence in a self defence scenario. Life is not getting what you want? Well it kind of is, but you have to do other stuff to get what you want. I.E. people have to work to get luxuries such as TVs which would be stuff they want. No offense but you can't decide what life is.

5. It's a clash of opinion, Gadaffi want's control yes, but he does have a lot of supporters still as far as I'm aware. Well he must do considering he's still alive. And there was no actually hatred towards him by western countries until recently, and considering he's been in power for years that's quite a lot of time where no one really minded. And it's not really that simple, considering he's been killing civillians and now civillians want him dead I imagine rather then just out of power and I imagine some of the UN people are pretty pissed off. Also you're telling him to get a proper education, yet how old are you? He's probably quite smart, you haven't actually spoke to him. Education has nothing to do with anything you have mentioned, greed, possessiveness etc.

6. No offense but that was just a very lame metaphor.

1. Every single disease is caused by humans fyi. If we do not have war, we won't have Spanish flu, right? If we do not create MSGs or other complicated or harmful substances, we won't have cancer right? If China was not greedy enough to put harmful chemical substances in milk bottles, babies will not suffer from cancer, right?
2. Wars nowadays include bombs (nuclear, atomic etc.) and other weapons. If we do not have wars, harmful gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide will not be released in a huge amount, right? If harmful gases mentioned above are not released in a huge amount, the global temperature will not increase and the ozone layer will not deplete, right? If the global temperature does not increase and the ozone layer does not deplete, will we still have forest fires? :D
3. As I say, proper education is having the right thinking. You're a little bit off track here. Sorry :) You didn't get the right fact, btw. Martin Luther King was not a preacher! LOL He was a civil rights activist who fights for black men's rights. Why couldn't he choose the violence way? He didn't take the violence way because he got the right mind with the right thinking. :D
4. Life is not getting what you want. If you want to get luxury stuff, you know you have to work for it. You can't just steal it. That's what I was talking about. Learning what we should learn. We learnt that we couldn't steal it just because we want it. :) Life is all about lessons, dear. That brings us back to the right thinking/proper education which we can see the lesson of it or not. It's so obvious you can't see it! haha.. Oh btw.. You just made yourself sound so selfish. ==
5. I didn't tell him to get proper education. It's just that his mind is so messed up that he's thinking at the wrong way. :) Why didn't you see Martin Luther King like that? Plus, he's not smart. He's just tricky enough to escape from people's eye. :)
6. "Education has nothing to do with anything you have mentioned, greed, possesiveness" No offence but you still haven't get the metaphor, don't you? Aww.. poor buddy..

matt$
19-04-2011, 11:01 AM
I'll keep it simple, if the war will help a larger number of people at the end of it then it's good as long as it can be kept under control and not expand and end up like most wars nowadays with nothing good coming out of them.

GirlNextDoor15
19-04-2011, 11:12 AM
I'll keep it simple, if the war will help a larger number of people at the end of it then it's good as long as it can be kept under control and not expand and end up like most wars nowadays with nothing good coming out of them.

Obviously, it won't help a larger number of people. As you can see, wars nowadays use nuclear bombs, atomic bombs and so on to win the war. The technology is so advanced until we have no way to get out of it if a bomb is dropped on us. There are many effects of wars. If you drop a nuclear bomb, people within the radius of 2 kilometers can feel the heat. They will get the radiation and will suffer from cancer after the war. They will lose their limbs. Even if you say people out of the radius will not suffer from radiation, they'll suffer from economic problems. Even if you say the next generation will not suffer from the effects, those pregnant women who suffered from the radiation will have defected babies. If you say we can not use bombs for wars, how can you tell them not to use it? What are you thinking? You think they are going to use those thousands of years ago's weapons just to ensure that the outcome of the war will be good? Don't be silly. They are far more complicated than you think they are. You cannot control a war. What you can do is to give them the 'proper education'.

Accipiter
19-04-2011, 11:27 AM
"War does not determine who is right, only who is left."

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 12:19 PM
1. Every single disease is caused by humans fyi. If we do not have war, we won't have Spanish flu, right? If we do not create MSGs or other complicated or harmful substances, we won't have cancer right? If China was not greedy enough to put harmful chemical substances in milk bottles, babies will not suffer from cancer, right?
2. Wars nowadays include bombs (nuclear, atomic etc.) and other weapons. If we do not have wars, harmful gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide will not be released in a huge amount, right? If harmful gases mentioned above are not released in a huge amount, the global temperature will not increase and the ozone layer will not deplete, right? If the global temperature does not increase and the ozone layer does not deplete, will we still have forest fires? :D
3. As I say, proper education is having the right thinking. You're a little bit off track here. Sorry :) You didn't get the right fact, btw. Martin Luther King was not a preacher! LOL He was a civil rights activist who fights for black men's rights. Why couldn't he choose the violence way? He didn't take the violence way because he got the right mind with the right thinking. :D
4. Life is not getting what you want. If you want to get luxury stuff, you know you have to work for it. You can't just steal it. That's what I was talking about. Learning what we should learn. We learnt that we couldn't steal it just because we want it. :) Life is all about lessons, dear. That brings us back to the right thinking/proper education which we can see the lesson of it or not. It's so obvious you can't see it! haha.. Oh btw.. You just made yourself sound so selfish. ==
5. I didn't tell him to get proper education. It's just that his mind is so messed up that he's thinking at the wrong way. :) Why didn't you see Martin Luther King like that? Plus, he's not smart. He's just tricky enough to escape from people's eye. :)
6. "Education has nothing to do with anything you have mentioned, greed, possesiveness" No offence but you still haven't get the metaphor, don't you? Aww.. poor buddy..

1. Radiation does occur naturally in the wild, in granite I think? Well high levels in granite, and theres also background radiation, theres the sun which emits radiation and can cause skin cancer, along with the unnatural equivalent of sunbeds. I think everything gives off some sort of radioactivity so no human activity did not cause cancer. You cannot say human activity has caused disease.

2. Global warming has not been proven to be caused by human activity but naturally occurs. And with nuclear devices, as far as I'm aware, don't emit any form of carbon? Also forest fires are natural you turd, it helps kill out old plants, get rid of disease and helps new plants grow. It's just like with the london fire, it burnt out, the errors were seen and it was rebuilt to be much less fire hazardous. In a case of a forest fire, it will just be the case of evolution within plants as a reason for forest fires needing to happen.

3. I never said he was a preacher, but he preached his views. Preach definition: speak, plead, or argue in favor of. And he didn't choose a violent way because it wasn't the right way to go by his mind.

4. I KNOW YOU CANT STEAL IT, HENCE MY MENTIONING OF HAVING TO WORK. But you're failing to see getting what you want has nothing to do with stealing. I can get what I want by using the money I have like a normal civil person. Why do you refer to it as "proper education", naturally civilisations occur and not stealing is a rule not a fact in the sense of we only don't steal because most people don't need to or have been told not to, whereas if you look out in the animal kingdom, things get stolen all the time (food mostly). And how did I sound selfish? By saying you can't say what life is? It's a fact though, no one can tell someone else what life is but only their opinion on life.

5. And who are you to define "the wrong way". In essence, he's just been moaned at to go away by a certain percentage of the country which wasn't at all diplomatic or anything like that, he's going to be a bit pissed. I'm not defending him here, as he's just killing people from his own country without trying to negotiate some sort of election or something. And why didn't I see MLK like Gadaffi? In what sense? Also I meant smart as in academic etc.

6. Yes I do. You're referring to what most parents will teach, not to steal, not to pick your nose, no to bully etc. Well to begin with, the "life lessons" in Libya are likely to be a lot different and parenting there will also be a lot different. Also you can't learn a trait. I can't learn to be very sporty, because I am not. You can't learn not to be greedy, possessive, even-tempered etc. It's just part of who someone is. Also the fact that you try to take the mick out of me when you're trying to type very formal yet you don't even know where to use a full stop and where to use a comma.

Conservative,
19-04-2011, 01:53 PM
*Only read first 3 posts*

War is a necessity, as wrong and harsh as it sounds. Without war the population would be A LOT higher than it is and that would be unstable and uncontrollable.

My points are:
1) War is a must to keep population under control, I'm NOT saying "Go to war, get killed, lower the population" I'm saying inevitably in war there is loss of life which reduces the population which is what we need to do.
2) Discussions are not always feasible or possible. People don't want to discuss, refuse to discuss etc. War is sometimes only a choice by 1 side of the argument, the other are forced to retaliate to protect themselves.
3) If it is the national interest (ie; we are threatened by invasion, bombardment etc.) of course it is right. If we were otherwise going to be obliterated, we have every right to stand up for ourselves and defend ourselves.

That is all.

GirlNextDoor15
19-04-2011, 02:09 PM
1. Radiation does occur naturally in the wild, in granite I think? Well high levels in granite, and theres also background radiation, theres the sun which emits radiation and can cause skin cancer, along with the unnatural equivalent of sunbeds. I think everything gives off some sort of radioactivity so no human activity did not cause cancer. You cannot say human activity has caused disease.

2. Global warming has not been proven to be caused by human activity but naturally occurs. And with nuclear devices, as far as I'm aware, don't emit any form of carbon? Also forest fires are natural you turd, it helps kill out old plants, get rid of disease and helps new plants grow. It's just like with the london fire, it burnt out, the errors were seen and it was rebuilt to be much less fire hazardous. In a case of a forest fire, it will just be the case of evolution within plants as a reason for forest fires needing to happen.

3. I never said he was a preacher, but he preached his views. Preach definition: speak, plead, or argue in favor of. And he didn't choose a violent way because it wasn't the right way to go by his mind.

4. I KNOW YOU CANT STEAL IT, HENCE MY MENTIONING OF HAVING TO WORK. But you're failing to see getting what you want has nothing to do with stealing. I can get what I want by using the money I have like a normal civil person. Why do you refer to it as "proper education", naturally civilisations occur and not stealing is a rule not a fact in the sense of we only don't steal because most people don't need to or have been told not to, whereas if you look out in the animal kingdom, things get stolen all the time (food mostly). And how did I sound selfish? By saying you can't say what life is? It's a fact though, no one can tell someone else what life is but only their opinion on life.

5. And who are you to define "the wrong way". In essence, he's just been moaned at to go away by a certain percentage of the country which wasn't at all diplomatic or anything like that, he's going to be a bit pissed. I'm not defending him here, as he's just killing people from his own country without trying to negotiate some sort of election or something. And why didn't I see MLK like Gadaffi? In what sense? Also I meant smart as in academic etc.

6. Yes I do. You're referring to what most parents will teach, not to steal, not to pick your nose, no to bully etc. Well to begin with, the "life lessons" in Libya are likely to be a lot different and parenting there will also be a lot different. Also you can't learn a trait. I can't learn to be very sporty, because I am not. You can't learn not to be greedy, possessive, even-tempered etc. It's just part of who someone is. Also the fact that you try to take the mick out of me when you're trying to type very formal yet you don't even know where to use a full stop and where to use a comma.

1. You do not get your facts right very often.

2. Radiation which occurs naturally usually do not cause cancers. But radiation from bombs will cause diseases. The definition of disease is a sickness which will affect our vital organs. For example. cancer. How could you say diseases such as cancer are not caused by human activities when we human can avoid wars?

3. OMG? How can global warming naturally occurs? Wars will result in extreme greenhouse effect and extreme greenhouse effect will lead to global warming. Please get your facts right. Nuclear devices will emit carbon dioxide and if the combustion is not completed, carbon monoxide will be emitted. Plus, forest fires are not natural. We don't use it as a way to kill out old plants and help the new plants grow. As far as I know, forest fires not only will destroy the ecosystem, the natural habitat will be destroyed too. What do you think? Bring every species in the forest to ZOOS? Come on! Wake up? Plus, if the forest is on fire, soil erosion will happen and whatever you plant on it will not be productive. People around the world are trying to avoid forest fires and you are saying that forest fires help new plants grow? Am I supposed to laugh out loud on this? If you do not trust me, check out this link, TURD. http://www.bugwood.org/pfire/environmental.html

4. I can see you agreeing with me when you say Martin Luther King was in his right mind not to choose the violent way. I'm glad to hear that. :)

5. Let me give you an example. If I want money within a short time, I might take the shortcut and rob it from a bank. That is call stealing and you are trying to say that it doesn't happen in this world when you say "But you're failing to see getting what you want has nothing to do with stealing"? Plus, if we are civilised enough, rob and stealing cases as well as wars will not happen. That is why I say war is not right as it is not necessary when we can just sit down and discuss about it peacefully.

6. I as a normal human being with the right mind can define that what Gaddafi was thinking was very wrong. Just like you said, he is killing people from his own country without trying to negotiate some sort of election. So, isn't that wrong? Will you kill people just because they push you to the reality point where you really have to stop?

7. Oh my goodness! You don't get my metaphor! OMG. What I meant by 'proper education' is that learning from our mistakes and getting experiences from our life with the right mind and the right thinking. Is it so hard for you to get? When we have wars hundreds of years ago and it sacrificed a lot of innocent people, we should not repeat it back by having wars again right now. I have no intention in referring to parents' teaching. Even if we do not get parents' teaching, we still have life experiences to teach us what is right and what is wrong. War is not right and people from all over the world can definitely see that. That's why we have so many protests against war. War is not the right answer and we don't need parents' teaching to tell us that. Life experiences will do. So, there are no differences at where you learn your mistakes and get your life experiences. We are the ones who can only change ourselves. When we set our minds to not be greedy, then it'll definitely be a reminder to us not to be greedy. When you are not sporty, you have to set your mind to be sporty at all times. You yourself can change. You just can't say it's a trait.

8. I type very formal from the very beginning. It's just that you didn't notice it. Your eyes are simply covered by smoke and I hope you get the metaphor, please. :) I'm not perfect but I know I am typing very formal from the very beginning. At least, I will not use foul words like you did. I can guess that you're the type who doesn't think of your actions' consequences when you are angry. You just don't think that much, isn't it? Like I said, I'm not perfect in grammar or whatever. But when you said I try to take the mick out of you, I'm so sorry. I have no intention of doing that but you felt it. How can I stop the feeling, eh? I really have no intention but as you know, whoever feels that I'm trying to take the mick out of him is actually the one who doesn't know where to use a full stop and a comma. :D

dbgtz
19-04-2011, 02:59 PM
1. You do not get your facts right very often.

2. Radiation which occurs naturally usually do not cause cancers. But radiation from bombs will cause diseases. The definition of disease is a sickness which will affect our vital organs. For example. cancer. How could you say diseases such as cancer are not caused by human activities when we human can avoid wars?

3. OMG? How can global warming naturally occurs? Wars will result in extreme greenhouse effect and extreme greenhouse effect will lead to global warming. Please get your facts right. Nuclear devices will emit carbon dioxide and if the combustion is not completed, carbon monoxide will be emitted. Plus, forest fires are not natural. We don't use it as a way to kill out old plants and help the new plants grow. As far as I know, forest fires not only will destroy the ecosystem, the natural habitat will be destroyed too. What do you think? Bring every species in the forest to ZOOS? Come on! Wake up? Plus, if the forest is on fire, soil erosion will happen and whatever you plant on it will not be productive. People around the world are trying to avoid forest fires and you are saying that forest fires help new plants grow? Am I supposed to laugh out loud on this? If you do not trust me, check out this link, TURD. http://www.bugwood.org/pfire/environmental.html

4. I can see you agreeing with me when you say Martin Luther King was in his right mind not to choose the violent way. I'm glad to hear that. :)

5. Let me give you an example. If I want money within a short time, I might take the shortcut and rob it from a bank. That is call stealing and you are trying to say that it doesn't happen in this world when you say "But you're failing to see getting what you want has nothing to do with stealing"? Plus, if we are civilised enough, rob and stealing cases as well as wars will not happen. That is why I say war is not right as it is not necessary when we can just sit down and discuss about it peacefully.

6. I as a normal human being with the right mind can define that what Gaddafi was thinking was very wrong. Just like you said, he is killing people from his own country without trying to negotiate some sort of election. So, isn't that wrong? Will you kill people just because they push you to the reality point where you really have to stop?

7. Oh my goodness! You don't get my metaphor! OMG. What I meant by 'proper education' is that learning from our mistakes and getting experiences from our life with the right mind and the right thinking. Is it so hard for you to get? When we have wars hundreds of years ago and it sacrificed a lot of innocent people, we should not repeat it back by having wars again right now. I have no intention in referring to parents' teaching. Even if we do not get parents' teaching, we still have life experiences to teach us what is right and what is wrong. War is not right and people from all over the world can definitely see that. That's why we have so many protests against war. War is not the right answer and we don't need parents' teaching to tell us that. Life experiences will do. So, there are no differences at where you learn your mistakes and get your life experiences. We are the ones who can only change ourselves. When we set our minds to not be greedy, then it'll definitely be a reminder to us not to be greedy. When you are not sporty, you have to set your mind to be sporty at all times. You yourself can change. You just can't say it's a trait.

8. I type very formal from the very beginning. It's just that you didn't notice it. Your eyes are simply covered by smoke and I hope you get the metaphor, please. :) I'm not perfect but I know I am typing very formal from the very beginning. At least, I will not use foul words like you did. I can guess that you're the type who doesn't think of your actions' consequences when you are angry. You just don't think that much, isn't it? Like I said, I'm not perfect in grammar or whatever. But when you said I try to take the mick out of you, I'm so sorry. I have no intention of doing that but you felt it. How can I stop the feeling, eh? I really have no intention but as you know, whoever feels that I'm trying to take the mick out of him is actually the one who doesn't know where to use a full stop and a comma. :D

1. That was a bit of a pointless point.

2. So breast cancer of a normal woman is caused by war. You do realise only 2 nuclear bombs have actually been used in society and only 2 majour nuclear reactor emergencies which havn't been near England really, with chernobyl being the nearest but I imagine anything from that is long gone from here. I know you're not from here but cancer does occur naturally, it is excelled by nuclear activity but not caused by it necessarily. Like I said, granite gives off a lot of radiation.

3. Here's nuclear fission: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fission take a read. No nuclear breakdown emits carbon (except maybe when it gets nearer the end of breakdown). And just like global warming occuring naturally is an idea, so is global warming. Britain has seen some really thick snow over the years and some really cold and wet summers. So the world isn't exactly warming but it may be changing and it is investigated to be natural. Never once did I say we use forest fires? I said that they were a natural way to allow plant evolution. And even then they only really occur in countries like australia. I think you're going a bit over the top saying it will destroy the ecosystem. And @ your point of animal extinction, it has to occur for evolution. I don't see the bad thing in species dieing out unless its from things such as poachers. And finally on this point: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_are_small_forest_fires_good

4. Yup

5. No, I just said getting what you want has nothing to do with stealing. I never said people don't steal to get what they want. If you knew anything about politics and stuff like that you would know just sitting down and talking about it is not so simple.

6. Yes it is wrong... He just wants to stay but the way he is doing it the wrong way.

7. No one else refers to what you just said as proper education, if anything it's a stupid saying. Life experience teaching whats right from wrong? Not really. I don't steal because my parents taught me not to, if they didn't I could be a real thief right now you never know but if there is no one there to teach then you cannot learn. And at you final point about being sporty, that's like changing who I am and typing it may be simple but you can't change a leopards spots.

8. Again treating me like I'm stupid when you didn't read what I typed properly. I never said you didn't type formal from the beginning, go and re read it. What "foul words" are these? If I did anyway, I'd be quoting you some Stephen Fry but I doubt you know who that is. Also I don't get angry, again assuming you know who I am and again you're calling me an idiot when clearly you don't know your facts.

Accipiter
19-04-2011, 06:48 PM
War is nothing but two harsh opinions colliding, war is not population control.

It is merely two children fighting over something they disagree with, it is the worlds immaturity shining gloriously in mass blood shed, because these people don't care who gets hurt just to be right.

Like I said, but got kindly ignored "War does not determine who is right, only who is left." because no one is right on this earth when it comes to war, because we all believe in that little bible, that we all worship so very much but can't see that it's merely the media of the ancients, striking fear into peoples hearts to control them.

This world is a disgrace, its a shame to see such a feeble race as ourselves destroy it, we only have eyes for our own advancement because we're the most ferocious beast the planet produced.

Technologic
19-04-2011, 07:35 PM
People want, people take. It ain't right but we still fight.

GommeInc
19-04-2011, 07:55 PM
1. Every single disease is caused by humans fyi.
By saying this you've discredited every other part of your post and deemed your argument laughable. Diseases aren't man made or "caused" by humans. What a ridiculous thing to say.

War is necessary and natural. It can be both for the right reasons and for the wrong reasons. All civilisations have suffered war in their time and many nations have prospered from it, even the "native" people of that country/area. War is only wrong when the reasons for war have been forgotten and no-one particularly benefits it, other than the war monger who only wanted to attack to kill and to suffer.

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 06:57 AM
People want, people take. It ain't right but we still fight.

I like that. It rhymes. :)

---------- Post added 20-04-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

By saying this you've discredited every other part of your post and deemed your argument laughable. Diseases aren't man made or "caused" by humans. What a ridiculous thing to say.

War is necessary and natural. It can be both for the right reasons and for the wrong reasons. All civilisations have suffered war in their time and many nations have prospered from it, even the "native" people of that country/area. War is only wrong when the reasons for war have been forgotten and no-one particularly benefits it, other than the war monger who only wanted to attack to kill and to suffer.

Did I say diseases are man made? That is really a ludicrous thought you have in your mind. Diseases are of course not man made but they are caused by humans. Please get the terms right. Man made and caused are both different. If all human appreciate their life and do not abuse some substances ( harmful chemical substances and so on ), humans will rarely have diseases such as AIDS, cancers and so on.
I do understand some people will suffer from war and some might prosper from it. But, when it comes to the reasons of wars, it depends. We all know weapons are to protect ourselves but if we use it in the wrong way, it'll bring a catastrophe. That is why war is still not necessary but it might be natural. :)

dbgtz
20-04-2011, 07:50 AM
I like that. It rhymes. :)

---------- Post added 20-04-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

Did I say diseases are man made? That is really a ludicrous thought you have in your mind. Diseases are of course not man made but they are caused by humans. Please get the terms right. Man made and caused are both different. If all human appreciate their life and do not abuse some substances ( harmful chemical substances and so on ), humans will rarely have diseases such as AIDS, cancers and so on.
I do understand some people will suffer from war and some might prosper from it. But, when it comes to the reasons of wars, it depends. We all know weapons are to protect ourselves but if we use it in the wrong way, it'll bring a catastrophe. That is why war is still not necessary but it might be natural. :)

You said, and I quote "Every single disease is caused by humans fyi". No it isn't, disease was around long before we were. How the **** has AIDs got to do with using chemical substances? It's a freaking STI and cancer can exist in many forms, yes some is from radiation but some is treated by radiotherapy. At least you admit war is natural.

Also I'll take it the fact you didn't reply to me was because you had no way to reply.

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 08:13 AM
You said, and I quote "Every single disease is caused by humans fyi". No it isn't, disease was around long before we were. How the **** has AIDs got to do with using chemical substances? It's a freaking STI and cancer can exist in many forms, yes some is from radiation but some is treated by radiotherapy. At least you admit war is natural.

Also I'll take it the fact you didn't reply to me was because you had no way to reply.

Drugs(harmful chemical substances) cause us to use syringes and it spreads Aids, hepatitis A/B/C and many more contagious diseases (mainly STDs). How can cancer exists in many forms? Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. It'll either be tumor, fibroid, cysts and so on. Cancer has only one form which is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Don't tell me cancer exists in the form of diabetes. LOL.
It's not that I have no way to reply you. I can't be bothered to reply you as you will use curse words and continue on to be oblivious! I mean come on! This is HXF. If you wanna curse, go on and curse it somewhere else, not HXF.

dbgtz
20-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Drugs(harmful chemical substances) cause us to use syringes and it spreads Aids, hepatitis A/B/C and many more contagious diseases (mainly STDs). How can cancer exists in many forms? Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. It'll either be tumor, fibroid, cysts and so on. Cancer has only one form which is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Don't tell me cancer exists in the form of diabetes. LOL.
It's not that I have no way to reply you. I can't be bothered to reply you as you will use curse words and continue on to be oblivious! I mean come on! This is HXF. If you wanna curse, go on and curse it somewhere else, not HXF.

Syringes and blood transfusions are probably the least common way any sort of STD gets spread, so I don't know what you're talking about. Also, drugs do not cause us to use syringes, we use them for certain IV drugs as it's a quicker way but there's many reasons why syringes are used. And besides, whenever I've been to hospital they never used the same one twice so if it happens in your country then thats an error in your hospitals. And besides, what's that got to do with war? Apologies at the cancer bit, what I meant was it can happen for any reason and occur anywhere in the body.
And lolwut? I swore once and that was in the most recent reply. I shall quote Stephen Fry on you now on how swearing does not mean your an idiot. And before you judge me on that, google him or something and you'll see he's quite literate, not posh I guess but he's a pretty smart guy.

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Syringes and blood transfusions are probably the least common way any sort of STD gets spread, so I don't know what you're talking about. Also, drugs do not cause us to use syringes, we use them for certain IV drugs as it's a quicker way but there's many reasons why syringes are used. And besides, whenever I've been to hospital they never used the same one twice so if it happens in your country then thats an error in your hospitals. And besides, what's that got to do with war? Apologies at the cancer bit, what I meant was it can happen for any reason and occur anywhere in the body.
And lolwut? I swore once and that was in the most recent reply. I shall quote Stephen Fry on you now on how swearing does not mean your an idiot. And before you judge me on that, google him or something and you'll see he's quite literate, not posh I guess but he's a pretty smart guy.

The spreading of diseases are caused by humans and so are diseases. I'm not gonna rebut on that anymore since it's pointless. So, that's it. I really don't want to talk about this but swearing of course doesn't mean your an idiot. It's mean and rude you know. We always avoid it if possible.. But I get it. hmm. you don't have to quote it, I think. I get what you are trying to mean.

Accipiter
20-04-2011, 08:38 AM
The spreading of diseases are caused by humans and so are diseases. I'm not gonna rebut on that anymore since it's pointless. So, that's it. I really don't want to talk about this but swearing of course doesn't mean your an idiot. It's mean and rude you know. We always avoid it if possible.. But I get it. hmm. you don't have to quote it, I think. I get what you are trying to mean.

Humans spreading diseases is hardly the point, animals spread diseases, mostly rats can carry any human disease without it affecting them.

And I've no idea why this is talking about disease when its a war debate o_O only reason I can see is if it came out of that population control crap. There is nothing wrong with disease, yeah, it makes you cry, because you lost close ones, it controls populations and the Human race deserves it cause it can't keep its **** in it's pants.

dbgtz
20-04-2011, 08:38 AM

DISEASE IS NOT CAUSED BY HUMANS LOLOL, IT NATURALLY OCCURS AND SPREADS, of course our activity will make it spread but our activity could just mean walking around town. Diseases spread through the air, it sticks on objects but that's life. Yes it is pointless, because you know I'm right.
Also I don't get how you find it mean when it's not actually directed at you... And we always avoid it? I assume you havn't heard a chav. They have about 10 swear words in a sentence which could be about 10 words long normally :L.

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 08:45 AM
DISEASE IS NOT CAUSED BY HUMANS LOLOL, IT NATURALLY OCCURS AND SPREADS, of course our activity will make it spread but our activity could just mean walking around town. Diseases spread through the air, it sticks on objects but that's life. Yes it is pointless, because you know I'm right.
Also I don't get how you find it mean when it's not actually directed at you... And we always avoid it? I assume you havn't heard a chav. They have about 10 swear words in a sentence which could be about 10 words long normally :L.

The argument's pointless because it'll take us to nowhere. You are just so full of pride you think you are right. LOL. Well, if you reply to me, it's obviously directed to me. Whatever it is, I'm from ASIA and I can live without a curse word. I can also live if I saw a curse word. There's nothing wrong with it but it's mean and rude. We don't use it even though it's not directed to somebody. Curse words are for the point of exaggeration and I don't see any needs for you to exaggerate your points. I heard of a chav, btw but I don't think you understand the way we Asians live. LOL. I mean debates are formal and you have to be formal. You can't just say a curse word out to the other debaters.

dbgtz
20-04-2011, 08:52 AM
The argument's pointless because it'll take us to nowhere. You are just so full of pride you think you are right. LOL. Well, if you reply to me, it's obviously directed to me. Whatever it is, I'm from ASIA and I can live without a curse word. I can also live if I saw a curse word. There's nothing wrong with it but it's mean and rude. We don't use it even though it's not directed to somebody. Curse words are for the point of exaggeration and I don't see any needs for you to exaggerate your points. I heard of a chav, btw but I don't think you understand the way we Asians live. LOL. I mean debates are formal and you have to be formal. You can't just say a curse word out to the other debaters.

Well I am and I have been agreed with in this thread so... And no it wasn't if you read the one time I used it. Yeah but have you seen a british chav? Also no I don't, I don't get why that's a lol point. I don't live in asia, I dont do anything which studies asian culture so how would I know? I've never even been to asia. Fair enough I shouldnt have swore but its not exactly a proper debate, it is just habboxforum.

Accipiter
20-04-2011, 08:54 AM

Welcome to England, were our government have less control on us, and we have more Freedom, were we are allowed to use these "curse" words to make a point, although still frowned upon by those immature enough to be hurt by such a feeble sound.

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Well I am and I have been agreed with in this thread so... And no it wasn't if you read the one time I used it. Yeah but have you seen a british chav? Also no I don't, I don't get why that's a lol point. I don't live in asia, I dont do anything which studies asian culture so how would I know? I've never even been to asia. Fair enough I shouldnt have swore but its not exactly a proper debate, it is just habboxforum.

I don't have to see a British chav. I don't live at UK. But I do know what it is and how they act. You don't have to study Asian culture or whatever. It's on the TV and you have Google right? Yeah it's not a proper debate but I have a proper debate coming up and so I'm training myself on how to like you know. Rebut on the less supported side. I mean for this. If I were given an opportunity, I would say war is right. It came to my mind first when I saw the topic but I want to train myself on the other side of it which is opposing. Btw, the proper debate I'm gonna have gave me a big headache. I have no idea what points I have lol. So, I might need some help..

---------- Post added 20-04-2011 at 04:59 PM ----------

Welcome to England, were our government have less control on us, and we have more Freedom, were we are allowed to use these "curse" words to make a point, although still frowned upon by those immature enough to be hurt by such a feeble sound.

Btw, I'm not hurt. I hear these kinda words from my father all the time and it's rude and mean.

Accipiter
20-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Where abouts in asia are you from?

War is not right, but nor is anything the Human Race does, we're a ******ed bunch of Monkeys that think our brains make us better.

Also it depends in what context he uses them, they're rude if he tells people to **** off obviously, but they can still be said jokingly, they're just an expressive word.

dbgtz
20-04-2011, 09:04 AM
I don't have to see a British chav. I don't live at UK. But I do know what it is and how they act. You don't have to study Asian culture or whatever. It's on the TV and you have Google right? Yeah it's not a proper debate but I have a proper debate coming up and so I'm training myself on how to like you know. Rebut on the less supported side. I mean for this. If I were given an opportunity, I would say war is right. It came to my mind first when I saw the topic but I want to train myself on the other side of it which is opposing. Btw, the proper debate I'm gonna have gave me a big headache. I have no idea what points I have lol. So, I might need some help..

Never is it on the TV, well anything in asia is usually something bad which is not to do with the culture. All I know from japanese culture is they don't loot or fuss when disaster strikes when someone in the west would go mental. And no offense I dont google "asians" trolol. Infact, the most asian cultured thing I have seen recently is dragon ball z, i have no idea how things in the east work really. Well good luck with the debate, you were better off staying with what you knew as to be honest a lot of the points you stated were incorrect. Anyway good luck again :P

GommeInc
20-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Read my post. Diseases are not "caused" by humans - the or is a vital word in any english sentence. Go back to GCSE and Key Stage Science and English and you would have learnt these. The HIV/AIDs viruses are viruses, not diseases. Go into any Medical Centre, Hospital or walk in centre. Some diseases are caused by viruses while some are genetic mutations or the breaking down of cells. Saying diseases are "caused" by man is incredibly ignorant of any medical or biological science. Some may be man made, but MOST are natural. Cancer is a disease that is natural, Alzheimer's disease is natural, lyme disease is caused by natural bacteria. Next you will be saying Malaria is caused by humans :rolleyes:

You appear to be confusing "what effects humans" as "what is caused by humans". Diseases exist outside the realms of Homo sapiens effecting; cats, dogs, fish, squirrels, hamsters, frogs, lizards, parrots, Birds of Prey... the list if endless, and not all are "caused" by man.

Also, the word "cause" means cause - events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something. So you are effectively calling it man made, as they are the "creators of the effects of the disease".

..ValOwnsYou..
20-04-2011, 09:22 PM
No. War should not be happening. People shouldn't be losing their lives for someones elses war. It's horrible how humans can act like animals, and people ask why they should go to hell..
Me being from Iraq, it's hard to watch my people die. Especially since most of them are all innocent and helpless.
former president Bush and his father skrewed everything up. If Bush started all of the nonsence thats going on in Iraq, he should get his butt over there and fight the war himself. Including when the British invaded Iraq.
Most soldiers are being sent to the Middle East now due to Libya, Seria, etc but STILL people are dying.
When Obama became president he promised to stop the war in Iraq, instead now hes taking soldiers out of Iraq.
It's the USA's fault they poke their noses in everything, but then again without them our world would be skrewed..
The reasons why war starts is just pathetic and sick and anybody who agrees to war is an animal. Our world should be peaceful.
People being killed because of their race, and where they are from shouldn't be of any matter. Nobody is helping any of the poor christians in Iraq and other parts of the middle east that are being killed by muslims.
I'm only using the Middle East as an example because thats where all the war and revolution is going on, including Afghanistan and Egypt.

A
21-04-2011, 07:37 PM
War is totaly wrong, and I think should be ended, its not fair on the people that are loosing there life. End Of ;)

dbgtz
22-04-2011, 09:04 PM
No. War should not be happening. People shouldn't be losing their lives for someones elses war. It's horrible how humans can act like animals, and people ask why they should go to hell..
Me being from Iraq, it's hard to watch my people die. Especially since most of them are all innocent and helpless.
former president Bush and his father skrewed everything up. If Bush started all of the nonsence thats going on in Iraq, he should get his butt over there and fight the war himself. Including when the British invaded Iraq.
Most soldiers are being sent to the Middle East now due to Libya, Seria, etc but STILL people are dying.
When Obama became president he promised to stop the war in Iraq, instead now hes taking soldiers out of Iraq.
It's the USA's fault they poke their noses in everything, but then again without them our world would be skrewed..
The reasons why war starts is just pathetic and sick and anybody who agrees to war is an animal. Our world should be peaceful.
People being killed because of their race, and where they are from shouldn't be of any matter. Nobody is helping any of the poor christians in Iraq and other parts of the middle east that are being killed by muslims.
I'm only using the Middle East as an example because thats where all the war and revolution is going on, including Afghanistan and Egypt.

You do realise humans are mammals, right? Anyway I can't argue with your opinion on the people dieing etc but @Obama bit I think people don't realise politics is more complicated then it seems. And I would like to point out it's not just the USA involved in all those countries, although they are troop heavy. But there are anti-west people (and oil) and all they are technically doing is survival of the fittest as bad as that sounds. Also I'd like to point out no one cares if black people are racist to white people. One last point, humanity would go insane if the world was peaceful.

War is totaly wrong, and I think should be ended, its not fair on the people that are loosing there life. End Of ;)

War shouldn't end, it has to exist just so people don't go mad (as weird as that sounds). I remember being told this by someone who was quite smart, a sub teacher of some sort. Anyway he explained this and it made a load of sense. It isn't fair for people to lose their life no, but as the old saying goes life isn't fair.

..ValOwnsYou..
27-04-2011, 08:24 PM
You do realise humans are mammals, right? Anyway I can't argue with your opinion on the people dieing etc but @Obama bit I think people don't realise politics is more complicated then it seems. And I would like to point out it's not just the USA involved in all those countries, although they are troop heavy. But there are anti-west people (and oil) and all they are technically doing is survival of the fittest as bad as that sounds. Also I'd like to point out no one cares if black people are racist to white people. One last point, humanity would go insane if the world was peaceful.

War shouldn't end, it has to exist just so people don't go mad (as weird as that sounds). I remember being told this by someone who was quite smart, a sub teacher of some sort. Anyway he explained this and it made a load of sense. It isn't fair for people to lose their life no, but as the old saying goes life isn't fair.

War shouldn't end? So your saying you prefer people to die innocently than for them to live in a peaceful environment? People won't go insane if their peaceful.. what kind of statement is that, no offence or nothing but i don't see why people can't handle situations without so violent and rude to eachother. Racism is a very important issue and it SHOULD be cared about, haven't you heard of the underground railroad ? a WAR happened because people wanted their rights, so never say nobody cares because we DO .

By the way USA is involved with those countries and the only reason they are is because they want to be rich in oil. It's dirty politics but thats how it is.

dbgtz
29-04-2011, 04:29 PM
War shouldn't end? So your saying you prefer people to die innocently than for them to live in a peaceful environment? People won't go insane if their peaceful.. what kind of statement is that, no offence or nothing but i don't see why people can't handle situations without so violent and rude to eachother. Racism is a very important issue and it SHOULD be cared about, haven't you heard of the underground railroad ? a WAR happened because people wanted their rights, so never say nobody cares because we DO .

By the way USA is involved with those countries and the only reason they are is because they want to be rich in oil. It's dirty politics but thats how it is.

I'm not saying I want it, but it has to happen because it does. Mostly because it's natural to fight and people would be insane without it. It sounds stupid but if the world was at constant peace then life wouldn't work. Also war is inevitable as it is a natural thing to do, fight with others. In every day life, it's just arguing but etc. you get the point. Can you imagine living life every day and everything just works with no troubles over and over. People would become frustrated and take it out on others, in fighting, in arguing etc.

Also you read what I wrote wrong. Racism when it's whites to black is a serious matter but no one cares when it's vice versa.

And finally, if you read I did mention oil and oil is something we need lots of in the west (as I would bet eastern countries would cope better with no oil if the world runs out of it and no other supply of fuel is found). It is dirty yes but getting what you need = survival of the fittest which is what I said before.

Shar
02-05-2011, 01:15 AM
War is man made
man isn't perfect
Of course its not right but its unavoidable.

Agnostic Bear
03-05-2011, 01:49 PM
If it's for a good cause, such as freedom, democracy etc, then yes.

GommeInc
03-05-2011, 03:09 PM
War is man made
man isn't perfect
Of course its not right but its unavoidable.
Not really :P Animals have wars all the time over land and territory. Creatures as small and simple as ants have wars with each other. War is quite natural, many animals are possessive so if they find something like fertile land filled with riches they will want to find it and keep it, or find it and take over the land from another tribe. It's a bit unnatural and controversial for people to allow "foreign" people or "bodies" into a land with open arms, without questioning why they are there and what they want.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!