PDA

View Full Version : [TV] ♥GLEE

iflu.
19-04-2011, 11:56 AM
http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm339/Lemon-eevee/glee-3.jpg
my current addiction is GLEE ♥
I was wondering if there were any other gleeks on habboxforum?
Question's;
Who is your favourite glee character?
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple?
What is your favourite glee episode?
What is your favourite glee mash-up?
Favourite quotes?
etcetera !
My favourite Glee character is Santana, with Sam and Brittany coming in a close second.
My favourite Glee pairing is SantanaXFinn (:
My favourite Glee episode is Season two, episode fourteen, Blame it on the alcohol.
My favourite Glee mash-up is Walking on sunshine&&Halo, I also love Singing in the rain&&Umbrella
My Favourite Glee Quotes are;

Santana ; "I've had mono so many times I've turned into stereo."

Santana ; "You know what actually, would you mind waiting in the car? Oh, and leave your credit card."

Santana ; "sex is not dating"
Brittany ; "If it were Santana and I would be dating"

Brittany ;
The key is to use your curling iron in the bathtub to keep you from being burnt.
It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. It's like cool epilepsy.
I wore a tanktop because I thought it was summer. No one ever taught me how to read a calender.
Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks ?
I don't wanna die yet. At least not until One Tree Hill get canceled.
I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons.
Can I be honest? I don't understand the difference between an elf and a slave.

Puck ; "Santana Lopez bent over the other day, I swear I could see her ovaries."

Holly ; "No of course not. My lips are sealed. Just like your legs. Wow, gosh, sorry, how rude. Why did I say that? You know a real doctor would have never said that."

I could go on forever with quotes, but I better not.

Post pictures, Fanfic's, anything GLEE related ♥♥

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Not a big fan of Glee but I like Diana Agron in it. :) I like the episode which Gwyneth sang Forget you. :)

scott
20-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah I watch it although I haven't watched it for a few weeks :P

Who is your favourite glee character? Brittany she always manages to make me laugh haha
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? hmm I don't really have a favorite couple :(
What is your favourite glee episode? Same as you blame it on the alcohol :P
What is your favourite glee mash-up? I like the it's my life & confessions song that they done
Favourite quotes? During the blame it on the alcohol episode I think when the head teacher is like "ke dollar sign ha" it did make me laugh quite a bit but I am easily amused :P

lizzieTBH.
20-04-2011, 10:32 AM
I've watched Glee once and that was only because it was the Justin Bieber one.
I also just fast forwarded to the singing of Baby etc.

Jessie
20-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Who is your favourite glee character? Brittany
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? erm Finn and Rachel
What is your favourite glee episode? Yeah, blame it on the alcohol is the funniest one I've seen so far :P
What is your favourite glee mash-up? Umbrella/ Singin' in the rain

I love glee but I think I prefer the first series to this one.

Andy-
20-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Who is your favourite glee character? Puck
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? Santana and Sam
What is your favourite glee episode? Blame It On The Alcohol
What is your favourite glee mash-up? Empire State of Mind

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Whoa. It looks like everyone's watching glee here. haha. I like the puck's gf

Andy-
20-04-2011, 12:50 PM
You talking about Lauren and she is just annoying she is only going out with him for the popularity and Puck is only going out with her to get with her which makes me laugh. their both suing each other in a way.

sammy
20-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Who is your favourite glee character? My fave regular character now is probably Blaine or Rachel, really like their voices and their characters are nice :). Although my favourite ever character is April Rhodes but she's only a guest (she's returning soon though YAY)
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? I wanted Blaine and Rachel to get together but they didn't :( I really like Artie and Brittany and I liked Mr Schue and Terri too, idk why :P
What is your favourite glee episode? Erm probably The Rhodes Untaken i think it's called, April's first episode haha. Either that or the Madonna episode!
What is your favourite glee mash-up? DEFINITELY Open Your Heart/Borderline from the Madonna episode :P

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 01:01 PM
You talking about Lauren and she is just annoying she is only going out with him for the popularity and Puck is only going out with her to get with her which makes me laugh. their both suing each other in a way.

I never watch the whole series but I like that girl. She looks so cool cheating on Puck lol. I watch a lil bit of itif my bro's watching. that's how i get to know the character

geo
20-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Who is your favourite glee character? BLAINE :loveyou: or Quinn :$:$
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? quinn and sam pls.
What is your favourite glee episode? erm, the jbeebz one..x
What is your favourite glee mash-up? dunno

simplymagic
20-04-2011, 07:20 PM
I also love Santana and Britney. they are both hilarious. Favourite pairing? Idk i dont think i care tbh lol. I think the puck and that other girl is ridiculous thought, but if i had to say, it would be Santana and Britney. I thought that landslide song with them two was so touching :').

I've seen the next episode online and that is my favourite (the one comming). They wright original songs and sing them. 3 of them are amazing. I won't spoil them but one of them is outstanding and I can't stop replaying it.

iflu.
21-04-2011, 01:13 PM
I wanted Blaine and Rachel to get together too,
also hoping sam and Quinn will get back together!!
Did anyone watch episode 8, furt ? When Santana said
' if you guy's broke up we'd be free to see each other right ? '
and then Rachel walked in... I've alway's wanted to know what Finn was going to say.

Andy-
21-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Britney just makes me laugh she thought she was pregnant since she saw a Stork outside her window, though what she says can be emotional at times when she wished for Artie to walk again.

iflu.
22-04-2011, 04:24 AM
That's why I love brittany, She's so 'blonde' and yet she manages to create an emotional episode.

orientalframe?
22-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Who is your favourite glee character? Santana, just amazing, cant really say anything else shes just.... amazing. But favourite guest star - Gwyneth Paltrow!
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? Quinn and Finn... ooh yes.
What is your favourite glee episode? The Substitute. I love that one always, holly holiday ftw :)

Eric
22-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Who is your favourite glee character? Puck
What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? Rachel and William
What is your favourite glee episode? Come Back
What is your favourite glee mash-up? Singing in the Rain / Umbrella
Favourite quotes :
Sue: "Dont touch me" Will: pokes Sue: "That is a lawsuit mister! I will sue your ass!"
"And that young terrorist went on to become the first gay president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln."

iflu.
23-04-2011, 12:05 PM
hahahh, Santana :D
Sue is so funny !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!