PDA

View Full Version : Quit Habbo?

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 06:58 PM
I don't know if I should quit habbo. I hardly go on it now. I used to be on it for a whole day (sad I know!) But now im only on it for 5 minutes or less. Of course quitting habbo would me quitting my Habbox Jobs, which I really do not want to do.
what should I do?

lizzieTBH.
19-04-2011, 07:00 PM
I was the same with some other sites, I quit them and now I'm happier going on the sites I want to rather than the one's I feel I need to in order to keep active or please other people.

geo
19-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Pack your bags tyler, cya xo

Quitting Habbo(x) should be your own choice, don't leave it to others to decide. It just seems like you're attention seeking normally :rolleyes:

Oh, and tell Alvin I said Hi ;)

RockyHorror
19-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Well I don't see how you can effectively do the particular jobs you do without going on Habbo a lot, going on for 5 minutes wont allow you to keep up-to-date with news and rare value reports?

Just go on there when you want too, you don't have to "quit" it completely, life isn't black and white.

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I play World Of Warcraft mostly now.

(I dont care what you say about it to be honest... I like it ;))

geo
19-04-2011, 07:05 PM
I play World Of Warcraft mostly now.

(I dont care what you say about it to be honest... I like it ;))

Really, I thought you were too busy making a Habbo fansite, which was like a copy of Habbox. Anyway, cya if you're leaving.

Alex3213
19-04-2011, 07:06 PM
With all due respect, if you're an RVR and you're spending less than 5 minutes on Habbo a day then you have a slight problem.

Your choice though.

matt$
19-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Have fun playing WoW

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Really, I thought you were too busy making a Habbo fansite, which was like a copy of Habbox. Anyway, cya if you're leaving.

Shut up fgs. And im fed up with you bullying me or What ever.

And what fansite?
I just cant decide if I should leave your not still D:

Michael
19-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Well how about leaving Habbo for lets say 1-2 weeks and see if you can handle it first :)

geo
Shut up fgs. And im fed up with you bullying me or What ever.

And what fansite?
I just cant decide if I should leave your not still D:

I am not bullying you, and I completely agree with alex.. how could you possibly be an rvr when you're spending little time on Habbo :S Alsoo, shouldn't you do what YOU think is right, not what anyone else wants you to do.

tylermunjkt
Well how about leaving Habbo for lets say 1-2 weeks and see if you can handle it first :)

I could leave it for 5 weeks without checking it. I'd just check on this forum tbh LOL

Mark
19-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Tyler, if you quit Habbo you don't need to quit your Habbox Jobs! A lot of Habbox staff do not use habbo anymore. Also, just make a list of the pros and cons about Habbo and after that you'll get your answer :)

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:11 PM
I am not bullying you, and I completely agree with alex.. how could you possibly be an rvr when you're spending little time on Habbo :S Alsoo, shouldn't you do what YOU think is right, not what anyone else wants you to do.
Ive only just thought about leaving (For the last 2 days.)

---------- Post added 19-04-2011 at 08:12 PM ----------

Tyler, if you quit Habbo you don't need to quit your Habbox Jobs! A lot of Habbox staff do not use habbo anymore. Also, just make a list of the pros and cons about Habbo and after that you'll get your answer :)

I need to go on Habbo for Rare Values and I guess I can do news. Its just so time consuming and I dont have the time right now due to family etc etc

geo
19-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Ive only just thought about leaving (For the last 2 days.)

---------- Post added 19-04-2011 at 08:12 PM ----------

I need to go on Habbo for Rare Values and I guess I can do news. Its just so time consuming and I dont have the time right now due to family etc etc

Thats fair enough if it's about family, but you just said something about WoW lol.. Anyway, i think it would be best if you just stayed at news (A)

Inseriousity.
19-04-2011, 07:16 PM
No-one else can really answer for you but if you don't have enough time, why would you want to waste more? :D

PS. If you do leave, comps dept love donations ;)

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:17 PM
PS. If you do leave, comps dept love donations ;)

NEVER! Im keeping my furni...

I guess it is p to me, I was just thinking about it all n stuff

AgnesIO
19-04-2011, 07:20 PM
You won't just 'quit'

You just go on less and less and eventually stop..

Also, if you are going on for five minutes a day you shouldn't be RVR staff.

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I have 3 things I like and 5 things I hate....

geo
19-04-2011, 07:23 PM
I have 3 things I like and 5 things I hate....

and those things are...

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Getting Values/Watching Trades.
Making Rooms.

Hates:
Mods.
Some Noobish People.
New Pets
(some) New Furniture.
New Updates.

Zak
19-04-2011, 07:28 PM
We all have our quitting moments, I quit for 4 years. Imagine how that felt? :P If you do quit, lets hope you'll pop on Habbo every so often and cherish the people and memories. Plus visit all of us on this forum!

tylermunjkt
19-04-2011, 07:29 PM
We all have our quitting moments, I quit for 4 years. Imagine how that felt? :P If you do quit, lets hope you'll pop on Habbo every so often and cherish the people and memories. Plus visit all of us on this forum!

Of course I will! I'll be active on the WoW forums If I do quit.

Andy-
19-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I wouldn't say quit but just go on once in a while to see if you still want to leave once and for all as if you do and want to come back you will have wasted your time so have a test run for like a month and see how things go.

geo
19-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Getting Values/Watching Trades.
Making Rooms.

Hates:
Mods.
Some Noobish People.
New Pets
(some) New Furniture.
New Updates.

I see, but many people hate what you hate. We have all got over it, i'd give it a while anyway :P

Josh
19-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Seems like you're attenting seeking to me. If you want to quit, quit. If not, don't quit. Your e-friends shouldn't influence your decision. Talk to them on MSN, continue coming on the forum.

@Neversoft Totally agree. RV only giving 5 minutes per day? Someone else deserves your position on the Habbox Staff Team.

RockyHorror
19-04-2011, 08:09 PM
@Neversoft Totally agree. RV only giving 5 minutes per day? Someone else deserves your position on the Habbox Staff Team.

I'd like w/e you're smoking, Neversoft hasn't even posted in this thread.

AgnesIO
19-04-2011, 08:14 PM
I'd like w/e you're smoking, Neversoft hasn't even posted in this thread.

So he said the wrong username? Get over it.

----

First time I have heard anyone complain about having new items on the hotel though. That is just hilarious.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!