PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Run released!

Michael
19-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Think bunnies are all cuddly and cute? Then clearly you haven't tried our frantic Bunny Run Game...
Introducing another awesome tag game special for Easter! With the new patches and tagpoles you can make a frantic game of tag with a twist: the Habbo who's 'it' will get a giant Bunnyface!
Ready to get your Bunny face on??
All you need to do is place some Bunny Run Patches and at least one of the new Egg Tag Poles and your game is ready to go! We've also included a new Achievement in the game for the biggest Bunny Run Fields so make sure you get your Bunny on!
Check the 'Easter' category of the Hotel 'Shop' to find the new Bunny Run items!
Please note:
* If you're it, your head will turn into a Bunny! Tag others by walking through them.
* Bunny Run can only be played with the Egg Tag Pole, not the Ice Tag Pole.
* The more Egg Tag Poles you place, the more Habbos will be Bunny Faced!
* You can test out the Bunny Run game here and here!
(Oh, and did you see the new Chick??)
Got feedback for the Bunny Run game? Report it here ››

Waste of credits tbh, no achievements for standing on the grass. Only for buying grass.

j0rd
19-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Its been released a couple of hours lol
I wan't the achievement :(

Michael
19-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Oh okay. The achievement is really expensive!

geo
19-04-2011, 09:59 PM
So we have to pay to get an achievement badge? :|

Michael
19-04-2011, 10:32 PM
So we have to pay to get an achievement badge? :|

Basically. I don't see how buying a grass patch is a achievement..?

Pigperson
19-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Happy are running out of ideas, this is terrible and is just terrible LOL. I hate it and it's so unimaginative and boring and waste of credits and time :l

Will

Nick
19-04-2011, 10:46 PM
habbo is turning into a rip of every time it releaseasomething

Jendro
20-04-2011, 12:09 AM
lol, wasn't that Sulake's purpose from the start? The patches remind me of the NDS game Animal Crossing :P

Nick
20-04-2011, 12:37 AM
lol i have that game from like 2 years ago :P I tryed bunny run imo its crap :P

,Love
20-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Welp. Thats a stupid idea.Paying for a grass patch to get an achievement. The point of an achievement, is that I achieved something. Not that I have to pay for it, ...... Habbo, I'm really starting to dislike you !

Ajthedragon
20-04-2011, 07:49 AM
I like the grass - the idea itself is stupid.

scott
20-04-2011, 10:24 AM
hmm I don't understand why they don't have an achievement like for the ice tag thing for getting tagged so many times or whatever. I think it's a silly achievement and just a way for habbo to make a lot of money out of it :P

Mr-Trainor
20-04-2011, 10:37 AM
I agree with what people have said, the badge should be for being tagged and not just badges for buying them :(.

Andy-
20-04-2011, 10:58 AM
The fact that we have to to earn the achievement is a put of and the fact that the grass isn't really that nice and some will just buy it to get the achievement and sell it again makes me laugh. Habbo need to start getting better ideas.

AgnesIO
20-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Welp. Thats a stupid idea.Paying for a grass patch to get an achievement. The point of an achievement, is that I achieved something. Not that I have to pay for it, ...... Habbo, I'm really starting to dislike you !

You will still play though.

---

The thing is people will still get them, if only to have a badge many people can't afford.

The whole achievement thing was stupid from the start - badges used to actually mean something.

Michael
20-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Buying furni isnt a achievement. Its unessential.

geo
20-04-2011, 01:39 PM
LOL well, that was the most pointless piece of crap habbo has ever released as furni. There is no point in this 'game'

smiffy70
20-04-2011, 01:47 PM
omg are they ever going to realise no one wants to buy their stupid games apart from a few people who realise its a waste straight after?!

Andy-
20-04-2011, 02:11 PM
omg are they ever going to realise no one wants to buy their stupid games apart from a few people who realise its a waste straight after?!

I agree with this I preferred their old habbo games such as Snowstorm I think it was called, btu habbo really need to come up with better designs.

AgnesIO
20-04-2011, 06:27 PM

Clearly people are buying their 'stupid games' or they wouldn't keep making more...

Michael
20-04-2011, 07:06 PM
At least Habbo should make their stupid games abit better than the same old.

geo
20-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Clearly people are buying their 'stupid games' or they wouldn't keep making more...

Agreed, many people will buy it as they like having the X badges, or they're X badge collectors. Some people may just like the furni (as the field patches could be used for something else). Although, I don't think this should really be a game, or if it was they should make it more like the ICE TAG, where you get achievements for being tagged or/and minutes on the patches.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!