PDA

View Full Version : New Rights?

Zuth
20-04-2011, 03:16 PM
There could be new rights coming to Habbo said Yurre:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc465/lMysticalz/Yurre.png

She also said she might come to HxHD (Ask roxy) and that she will discuss about bots being on sale in cata! :)

Andy-
20-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Oooh I love the idea of bots in the catalouge it will help in places where owner doesn't have to be like food shops and clothing shops. It will also help in HelpDesk's to answer questions that are normally asked.

Zuth
20-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Oooh I love the idea of bots in the catalouge it will help in places where owner doesn't have to be like food shops and clothing shops. It will also help in HelpDesk's to answer questions that are normally asked.

This is what me, roxy and sectional said to her lol

Triz
20-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Was a rather good chat.

I guess they keep reading chatlogs in HxHD and realised what we think of them not interacting enough with habbos lol

Mr-Trainor
20-04-2011, 03:36 PM
They put this under review on the uservoice forum a few weeks ago, so it shouldn't be too long until we get it :).

Zuth
20-04-2011, 03:38 PM
I suggested, like opening and closing rights, kiking rights, moving rights, and super rights!

Mark
20-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Interesting, I do hope this and the bots happen in the near future :)

Zuth
20-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Interesting, I do hope this and the bots happen in the near future :)

Yer lol, it would make habbo a bit better now they've wreaked all the font and stuff :)

Michael
20-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Something was said some time ago about them not putting bots in the cataloge as it will ruin Habbo and leave Habbos jobless.

Zuth
20-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Something was said some time ago about them not putting bots in the cataloge as it will ruin Habbo and leave Habbos jobless.

I saw that thread, but we suggested they could be used for like helping habbos and working in cafes, also guiding people around roleplays, that what we said.

geo
20-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Omg, I would love bots :D

Samantha
20-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Oh glad they might be doing something about rites, I was actually thinking about this the other day to be honest.

I also feel that someone who has rites shouldn't have to input a password to get in a password room and shouldn't have to ring the doorbell etc.

Zuth
20-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh glad they might be doing something about rites, I was actually thinking about this the other day to be honest.

I also feel that someone who has rites shouldn't have to input a password to get in a password room and shouldn't have to ring the doorbell etc.

That would be good and bad at the same time, incase you wanted the room locked so people COULD NOT get in and then people with rights started to let people in, and it would be good so it could be an EXCLUSIVE room lol? Ygm

Mr-Trainor
20-04-2011, 04:26 PM
I saw that thread, but we suggested they could be used for like helping habbos and working in cafes, also guiding people around roleplays, that what we said.

Or an alternative to bots for that purpose, is Wired messages :D.

Pillow-Face
20-04-2011, 04:58 PM
I'd personaly love a bot for my help desk. :)

iBlueBox
20-04-2011, 05:42 PM
bot's would be great.

Right's yeah, would be great. If they did, could offer rights at a reduced price or w.e

Also, Is it Just me or is habbo listening A LOT more to uservoice ideas, an actually doing them?

Pigperson
20-04-2011, 05:43 PM
OMG EXCITED :D Lol.

I really really want more options for rights and bots to be in the catalogue! I think bots should be fairly expensive to stop lag thought and just so that they aren't common and annoying. I'm just picturing like noobs getting like 50 and putting them in one room and causing lag and it should be hard to get a bot cos they are immense.

Will

Zuth
20-04-2011, 08:25 PM
OMG EXCITED :D Lol.

I really really want more options for rights and bots to be in the catalogue! I think bots should be fairly expensive to stop lag thought and just so that they aren't common and annoying. I'm just picturing like noobs getting like 50 and putting them in one room and causing lag and it should be hard to get a bot cos they are immense.

Will

I did say to her that they should be sold for a high price as people would actually buy them since there so cool, she wrote it down ;)

Michael
20-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Bots should be max. 3-5 per room, although imagine 100 bots in a room. That would look good if creating a war scene or whatever

Samantha
20-04-2011, 09:05 PM
I'd like it if new rites meant the rites holder can post an event etc.

Michael
20-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Good idea. That could be super rights ^ e.g. admin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!