PDA

View Full Version : DJ Deck devauled rapidly.

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 06:28 PM
I see a few other posts in this section pertaining to the DJ deck with various suggested values.

Simply put, overnight the DJ deck dropped to a value that makes it more realistic in line with the other supers. The value averages in the area of 9-10 thrones. There are definately more in circulation and surely there have been quite a few given out.

I'm sure you guys are probably aware of the rapid decrease in value but I hope it can be updated on the value page asap to ensure that alot of people will not pay 14 thrones for it and then find out they won't even get 10 back.

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Hi TheUnspoken :)

Thanks for your value of the DJ Deck.

Yes, the DJ Deck has been in decline for a short period. There has definaltey been an increase in the maount of DJ Decks, they seem much more common now and this seems very un-usual? Before this trading outburst, I knew that there was a low number of DJ Decks in the whole of the Hotel, there number has increased and therefore more are being circulated around the trading system.
At the moment, they seem to be in some decline, people seem to be offering low as the value you have stated, some not even selling for over 11 Thrones.
People may have a suspicion that the 'rumour' is true, the Bobble Aid event may cause the DJ Deck and other certain rares to be released for a day.
This maybe true or maybe false, now I think anyone with a DJ Deck is going to try and sell it for as much as possible.

Moving on, we are trying to get most of the rare values accurate as possible so we can start listing them again. I know this is affecting people with trading but we are doing our best to attack this obstacle.

Thanks for reading and thanks for posting your values.

Regards

NekkLe
Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!