PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Help.

iBlueBox
21-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Right,

I want to stack in a corner of a room on a polished tile,

I need to stack, High Lodge corners, and a spotlight.

Can't use rollers, Is there another way?

LoveToStack
21-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Put down a country ditch corner in the corner of the room.
Stack your lodge corners + spotlight on rollers then roll them onto the country ditch corner.
Then stack a doormat, or doormat item (like a cabbage or a fish etc), high into the air on the rollers. It needs to be quite high, higher than your highest item in the stack (so it'll need to be higher than the spotlight if that's on top).
Once you're confident that the doormat is higher than the spotlight, rotate the rollers so they face the country ditch corner with your stack on it.
The doormat will roll into the stack, ideally above the spotlight.
Then roll a single-space chair onto the country ditch corner. The type of chair doesn't matter, just a chair will do because you're removing it later anyway.
Once the chair has rolled in, remove it from the stack. The chair might seem pointless, but it's a crucial part of the stack.
Now roll another, separate, country ditch corner onto the first one. (Note: you can't reuse the one already in the stack).
Now clear away the rollers and if it's worked, it will be as if the corners and the spotlight aren't there, and you can simply place your polished tile into the corner of the room, underneath the stack.
Once that's done just remove the country ditch corners and you're done!

Here's a quick picture guide I whipped up as well if you're having trouble visualising it:

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zgbzhs.png

iBlueBox
21-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Put down a country ditch corner in the corner of the room.
Stack your lodge corners + spotlight on rollers then roll them onto the country ditch corner.
Then stack a doormat, or doormat item (like a cabbage or a fish etc), high into the air on the rollers. It needs to be quite high, higher than your highest item in the stack (so it'll need to be higher than the spotlight if that's on top).
Once you're confident that the doormat is higher than the spotlight, rotate the rollers so they face the country ditch corner with your stack on it.
The doormat will roll into the stack, ideally above the spotlight.
Then roll a single-space chair onto the country ditch corner. The type of chair doesn't matter, just a chair will do because you're removing it later anyway.
Once the chair has rolled in, remove it from the stack. The chair might seem pointless, but it's a crucial part of the stack.
Now roll another, separate, country ditch corner onto the first one. (Note: you can't reuse the one already in the stack).
Now clear away the rollers and if it's worked, it will be as if the corners and the spotlight aren't there, and you can simply place your polished tile into the corner of the room, underneath the stack.
Once that's done just remove the country ditch corners and you're done!

Here's a quick picture guide I whipped up as well if you're having trouble visualising it:

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zgbzhs.png

Thank you so much :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!