PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Jasmin
15-08-2005, 07:10 PM
*REMOVED*

Thread Closed.

Chaz
15-08-2005, 07:13 PM
ok, i've had this problem, calm down you don't want to end up like me ( i won't say what) but i had 2 spend a lot ov time in hospital. You need to turn a blank eye to it all everything will turn out for the best kepp out of the way i'm also fat and happy i don't care what people think coz i am what i am!

Chaz
15-08-2005, 07:13 PM
ok, i've had this problem, calm down you don't want to end up like me ( i won't say what) but i had 2 spend a lot ov time in hospital. You need to turn a blank eye to it all everything will turn out for the best kepp out of the way i'm also fat and happy i don't care what people think coz i am what i am!

Cheer up

DO NOT do further harm to yourself !

Rachi
15-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Dont kill ur self.
Your family wont celebrate.
I bet your not ugly really
You probably av you own talents that no one else can do.

-Soph-
15-08-2005, 07:15 PM
aww :'(
im sure your not ugly, Ive had these moments where I want to kill myself, dont do it! you dont want to die. And you say you will never be loved, well im not convinced :)

benjamin
15-08-2005, 07:16 PM
im sorry for how you feel and how your life is atm, but if you die, what good will that do? yeah you nmay feel your fmily dont love you, but if they are arguing they dont have time, i know it seems harsh but thats true, and just remember, there is allways someone that loves you ;)

Rachi
15-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Its tru
Someone out there will eventually love you
:)

Jasmin
15-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Yea :l when Im dead
or in 100000 years

Snowboarding
15-08-2005, 07:20 PM
And you say you will never be loved, well im not convinced :)

:Soph is right. You will be loved by someone and we all know it :)

Don't kill yourself. You're a great person and we all know it :)

Rachi
15-08-2005, 07:24 PM
DONT KILL UR SELF :)

Jasmin
15-08-2005, 07:26 PM
i knew i'd get bad rep because of this post..

Georgia
15-08-2005, 07:28 PM
In my opinion i dont think anyone is really ugly
I may call people it but i dont mean it. I personally dont think im pretty or anything but deep down there will be someone who loves you

Frank459
15-08-2005, 07:40 PM
And you say you will never be loved, well im not convinced :)
Pfft I Love Yew<3

Adam$
15-08-2005, 07:40 PM
I've had this moment before. Later, you look back on it and you regret actually doing it. I have had moments where I wanted to kill myself, so I talked it over with my parents and that made me feel alot more confident, and I regretted wanting to die. It does not matter if you are ugly or fat. What really matters is your personality. You are probably not that ugly or that fat, it's probably all in the mind. I was quite fat, but I was still happy because my family and friends were still there for me. I still am a bit chubby but I am excercising, because I didn't like it when people were calling me fat. And about your parents, I'm sure if you sit down and talk to them, they will understand and do something about it. Self harm is not the answer. If you constantly feel like self harm, seek inner power, like martial arts, or something. Just please, be safe, and keep yourself alive. I'm sure you have loads of friends that are really close to you, and even though your parents may not show they love you, deep down inside, they really care for you, and love you. And no doubt, one day, you will find your true love.

Wootzeh
15-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Heres my advice : Watch channel 4 now!
compare yourself to them, how fat and ugly they are.

Punk Rock Star
15-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I have the exact same problem. BUT DON'T DO IT!

Owen
15-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Heres my advice : Watch channel 4 now!
compare yourself to them, how fat and ugly they are.

o.o

Wootzeh
15-08-2005, 08:41 PM
and what does that mean?

kasi
15-08-2005, 08:42 PM
*Removed*

Jasmin calm down. I bet your not ugly or fat. Some guys probably like you but don't tell you. Don't hurt yourself. Believe me, you'll regret it. I know from expierence. I've tried and I'm glad I failed cause I would miss so many things. My mom and dad argue alot too but every couple does. Your parents would miss you so much if you die. Even if they tell you things or yell at you it's because they care. Everyone has rough times threw their life.. don't worry, I hope everything gets better for you.

Eamonn
15-08-2005, 08:44 PM
well if your ugly and fat and say you wont be loved another ugly an fat person will love you

kasi
15-08-2005, 08:46 PM
well if your ugly and fat and say you wont be loved another ugly an fat person will love you
Eamonn, that's not helping any.

Wootzeh
I was going say that, but i thouhgt it might be a tad offensive and wouldn't boost her confidence.

Eamonn
well its words that someone will love them :D

lauralol
15-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Aww, you mustnt think like that, I reckon everybody goes through at least one stage in their life feeling like they wanna kill themselves or hurt themselves. Just dont do it, it doesnt help anyone! Everyone goes through bad patches in their life, you just have to get on with them and life will get better for you!

GommeInc
15-08-2005, 08:49 PM
i feel so f/ucked up ;[ im ugly, im fat, ive never been loved, and never will, ill never marry or get a family, or do anything that any normal beautiful girl will do, i slit my wrists, and would slit my neck if i had the guts, im so ugly its unbeliveable, i just want do die, my family is yelling and fighting, and my mom and dad fight over me, and say they argue because of me, my brother is a lazy geek who gets away with murder, if i die, my parents would probably celebrate :'( Im going through an extremly tough time, and i feel pooed off :'( AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, MY COUSIN WANTS ME TO GO ON A DIET:'(
A real boyfriend/lover/husband will love you for what you are, not what you look like. Between Personality and Looks, Personality will always win Triumphant ;)

Eamonn
15-08-2005, 08:52 PM
well if you never realise your probly not a total *****r theres always plasto

Owen
15-08-2005, 08:54 PM
A real boyfriend/lover/husband will love you for what you are, not what you look like. Between Personality and Looks, Personality will always win Triumphant ;)

Indeed, but as they say, looks come first...
So best chance will be getting a friend and then building up that relationship.

Rachi
15-08-2005, 08:56 PM
LMAO
I love your sig :)

lauralol
15-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Who said she's ugly anyway? Most people think they are but actually are not!

Craig
15-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Indeed,Unfortunately People Do Go For People On Firstly Looks,But Eamonn Does Have A Point,Even If It's A Tad Harsh I Dont Think He Meant It In That Way.

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 09:00 PM
DONT KILL UR SELF :)

Lmao^ off topic.

On topic: Like GommeInc said, a true lover will only love you for who you are not looks.

Eamonn
15-08-2005, 09:10 PM
i didnt mean it mean i just say it how it is

Owen
15-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Who said she's ugly anyway? Most people think they are but actually are not!

she said it

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 09:20 PM
My mom once told me if you kill yourself you won't regret it.

One wise woman.

Rachi
15-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Lmao^ off topic.

On topic: Like GommeInc said, a true lover will only love you for who you are not looks.

WHY AM I IN UR Sig C:)

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 09:24 PM
WHY AM I IN UR Sig C:)

Because that comment of yours made my day :)
Are you blonde ? ;)

Roboevil
15-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Hmm, how peculiar, you seem such a happy person.

benjamin
15-08-2005, 10:17 PM
im feeling the same way atm, every single one of my best friends hate me, they all have been spreading rumours about me, im having a hard time at home aswell, lifes just is not going to plan :'( i want to move school, because all my mates hate me now, but the nearest schools are full :'(

life is sso annoying at points

Rachi
15-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Because that comment of yours made my day :)
Are you blonde ? ;)

No i am not blonde.
And How did i make ur day?
She sed she wanted 2 kill her self
i sed no dont
:s

Eamonn
16-08-2005, 01:21 AM
its not a blonde comment its Minys words of wisdom <3

.Lynn
16-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Your only 12..of course you will be loved. You need to be more confident

Clo
16-08-2005, 01:24 AM
You've got so much to look forward to! You're only twelve, that's great. Maybe go out, breathe in some fresh air and think how good life really is. =]

.Lynn
16-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Hmm..maybe..go to a salon get all dolled up. And see how beautiful u will look! That will make ur day..i think

Clo
16-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Yeah! =] I bet you are pretty though, you just don't have enough confidence. I didn't used to have any. I regained it by taking a look at everyone else with loads of confidence and I took a step in their footsteps. Now i'm right as rain and loving life. ;o

.Lynn
16-08-2005, 01:34 AM
So like..have a day of fashion with all your friends and have a makeover. Gather up some money go to the salon get ur hair done and makeup. Then get some new clothes!

Clo
16-08-2005, 01:35 AM
I 2nd that!

.Lynn
16-08-2005, 01:37 AM
thankies clo :P

Rou
16-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Dude , You Sound Like My Friend

Clo
16-08-2005, 01:39 AM
No problem-o ;) Oh by the way I added you rep but I forgot to write my name :o I didn't know you wasn't V.I.P sorry.

.Lynn
16-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Oh okay.. thanks

Jasmin
16-08-2005, 09:24 AM
:') Thank-you everyone, Im feeling much better now, over a nice Hot chocolate and a good nights rest, Thanks for the support and kind words, a Mod can close this thread now, Thanks again x

Wootzeh
16-08-2005, 09:27 AM
:') Thank-you everyone, Im feeling much better now, over a nice Hot chocolate and a good nights rest, Thanks for the support and kind words, a Mod can close this thread now, Thanks again x
Glad to hear it. :)

Ringz
16-08-2005, 09:33 AM
dont be so down on yourself
Nobodies perfect
Someone will love you at a point in your life

xJoeYx
16-08-2005, 10:24 AM
well im glad you got the attention you so dearly seeked.

Jasmin
16-08-2005, 11:25 AM
hUH ?
PEOPLE DO ACTUALLY HAVE HEARTS UNLIkE YOU YOU SELFISH BUGGER! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE ME WANNA KILL MYSELF *takes chill pill*

Wootzeh
16-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Very unthoughful dude, +Bad rep.

Rou
16-08-2005, 09:11 PM
:d Always Look On The Bright Side

Shallowhal Might Happend In Rl

Owen
16-08-2005, 09:15 PM
:d Always Look On The Bright Side

Shallowhal Might Happend In Rl

Really?

lauralol
16-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I love that film

Owen
16-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I love that film
lolol

lauralol
16-08-2005, 09:20 PM
lolol

dnt u lols

QuackMe
16-08-2005, 09:20 PM
i feel so f/ucked up ;[ im ugly, im fat, ive never been loved, and never will, ill never marry or get a family, or do anything that any normal beautiful girl will do, i slit my wrists, and would slit my neck if i had the guts, im so ugly its unbeliveable, i just want do die, my family is yelling and fighting, and my mom and dad fight over me, and say they argue because of me, my brother is a lazy geek who gets away with murder, if i die, my parents would probably celebrate :'( Im going through an extremly tough time, and i feel pooed off :'( AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, MY COUSIN WANTS ME TO GO ON A DIET:'(

Do you share a bedroom ?? if not play your playstation, ignore anyone who comes in and take deep breaths calm yaself down... then you'll be happy after, but if they do argue still kust ignore them and do your own thing! :(

Owen
16-08-2005, 09:22 PM
dnt u lols
Not seen it yet, will soon tho :P

lauralol
16-08-2005, 09:23 PM
kk cos its funny lols n its got jack black frm school of rock u seen dat>?

Owen
16-08-2005, 09:24 PM
kk cos its funny lols n its got jack black frm school of rock u seen dat>?

Yeah bbz

xJoeYx
16-08-2005, 10:19 PM
hUH ?
PEOPLE DO ACTUALLY HAVE HEARTS UNLIkE YOU YOU SELFISH BUGGER! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE ME WANNA KILL MYSELF *takes chill pill*

If you wanted to kill yourself so much, then why havent you done so yet? so what you feel bad, we all do at times. Looks like to me your just feeling angry, if your as depressed as you claim you are go to somewhere that can actually help: http://www.connexions-direct.com/index.cfm?pid=99 is a good start
In answers to your last post: I do have a heart, I just tend to use my brain more.. I know pleanty of depressed people and i can tell when someone is looking for attention.. It takes more than just 'a good nights rest and a cup of hot chocolate' to get over it.
So people like me, who you have never met.. spoken to.. or seen.. make you want to kill yourself? great come back dear.. theres billions of people you have never met.

la-ur-en
16-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Don't kill yourself.
As i said before to someone who had this problem.
Life is easy to get out, but you can never get back in.
Things will get better as time goes on, but you have to stay strong and let it all pass, honestly, once everything gets better, you will regret ever harming yourself. Nobody is ugly, what is ugly? Ugly is a horrible word, as a matter of fact it has no meaning, as nobody is ugly, everyone is beautiful in someones eyes.
Just stand tall and stay strong. Keep telling yourself this and you will all of a sudden feel more confident. Good luck :)

Eamonn
16-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Killing yourself is so Selfish what about your family once your dead your dead there the ones who have to griev , the person who finds your body you hear about people going on to killing themselfs when they find bodys

Its just extremely selfish

.charley.
16-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Aww hun its ok no one is ugly we have bad sides of us and good. Look at paris hilton or brad pitt.. Well paris to me has a not so plesent nose, but i think her hair is gawgus! And brad pitt, he has a beautiful body but his eyes are soo tiny! You see every one has bad sides, but some people like to forget about them like i try and do.. or do something about it! Try a new hair style or facial product.

Your family do love you. I think that they dont all the time, at primary school the other girls used to say my mum doesnt love me just becuase she gives me a bit of freedom. I think my brother gets away with murder thats because he is older than me and he dont REALLY get away with murder :P I left notes around my room when i needed some TLC [tender love and care] and my mum found them and gave me TLC which i needed.

Dont listen to your cousin they are propably insurcure about them own selves! They probably think they need to diet but are taking it out on you!

All you need is a bit of TLC And im here for you *Opens ares with a welcoming smile* Cheer up hun :) xx *Rep if you want*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!