PDA

View Full Version : What's the stupidest or most embarrassing thing you've done this past week?

HotelUser
22-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Mine was earlier on in real life I was talking about a group of people, and I called them a group of users, thinking in an online context.

RyRy
22-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Repeatedly forgot my sunglasses were on my face and got confused & panicked as to where they were.

I'm sure theres more.

GirlNextDoor15
22-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Hmm. Stupidest and most embarrassing thing. Not much happened the past week but I felt stupid and embarrassed to get my B or C grades. I felt so stupid although I no I'm not. I used to get A or A+ but... argh.. I feel like crying :(

Eric
22-04-2011, 07:49 AM
I was talking to my friends but suddenly i laugh and split out some saliva. Failed XD

Jordan
22-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Stupidest thing was leaving my ipod on the beach and the tide took it away =l

AgnesIO
22-04-2011, 09:33 AM
*Removed*

You don't have to reply with comments to absolutely everything just for this posting comp ya know x

---

Don't think I have done anything stupid in particular lately. Ermput someone down as a reference and forgot to tell them? Was quite embarrassed by that.

Catzsy
22-04-2011, 09:42 AM
I have probably told this story before but when I was a lot younger and Habboaddicted I was in a shop one day and this person barged in front of me in a queue and I said 'move or I will kick you'. |-)|-)

AgnesIO
22-04-2011, 09:44 AM
I have probably told this story before but when I was a lot younger and Habboaddicted I was in a shop one day and this person barged in front of me in a queue and I said 'move or I will kick you'. |-)|-)

Nothing wrong with that, Rosie! I often threaten do to the hab-hop on my enemies.

Chris
22-04-2011, 10:59 AM
LOL @ some of the habbo related ones. ^_^

Stupidest thing ive done this past week is loose 10 pounds. :(

Narnat,
22-04-2011, 12:03 PM
I thought easter was last sunday and I was sending out happy easter messages and stuff :P

Accipiter
22-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Suprisingly not much LMFAO for being drinking I usually do embarrass myself.

Erm, I felt ****** when I hit a girl with a tennis ball, totally accidental though, aimed for my mate >_>

cocaine
22-04-2011, 12:07 PM
when i went to touch a girls shoulder to talk to her but she turned around and i ended up accidently touching her breast

matt$
22-04-2011, 12:12 PM
running to the train station after a film @ the cinema so my legs where a bit stiff and numb, ended up tripping over a curb but not falling so like, trying to keep my balance whilst tripping over and over until i fell into a nearby bush.

wixard
22-04-2011, 12:19 PM
when i went to touch a girls shoulder to talk to her but she turned around and i ended up accidently touching her breast

aw cute your first time feeling a girl up

eh for me probably that time i fell infront of all those randoms in my french class orrrr this one time i was on a packed bus and holding onto the railing and my friend kept ticking under my arm so i like pulled my arm away and the bus turned and i fell onto some mans lap :(

cocaine
22-04-2011, 12:19 PM
aw cute your first time feeling a girl up

eh for me probably that time i fell infront of all those randoms in my french class orrrr this one time i was on a packed bus and holding onto the railing and my friend kept ticking under my arm so i like pulled my arm away and the bus turned and i fell onto some mans lap :(

shut up fail o driscoll i see you've been failing long before you took your exams last year n'aw

wixard
22-04-2011, 12:24 PM
this all happened this yr
and i did not fail

another embarrassing moment was when i added matt to my friends list on fb

-Soph-
22-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I was downtown with a big group of my friends and it was really dark, and somehow I got separated from them without realising. I started following another group thinking they were my friends, and they got into a car. So I was like... "HAI GUYZ WHERE WE GOIN'?", and they sort of turned around and looked and me and said "Who ARE you?", it was super embarrassing.

beth
22-04-2011, 02:47 PM
fell out ma front door when over the road were having a bbq in their front garden. GOOD STUFF.

Triz
22-04-2011, 02:57 PM
There are MANY things I do that are stupid.
Here are a few of them to mention.. I'm sure we all do this.

When I'm hungry, I go and open the fridge door, and much to my dissapointment there is nothing in there, then about 5 minutes later I go back and open the fridge door again in case food magically appeared there.
When I see a sign saying "Wet Paint" I must confirm this by touching it.

& here is one I did yesterday..

I lost my set of keys as I was trying to get into my house... I looked all through my pockets, my bag, before re-tracing my steps.. I walked about half a mile before I noticed that my keys were in my hand...

Inseriousity.
22-04-2011, 03:00 PM
My nana moved house recently.

I said "have you moved all your furni in"
and everyone looked round at me
"I MEAN FURNITURE" oops :(

Triz
22-04-2011, 03:03 PM
My nana moved house recently.

I said "have you moved all your furni in"
and everyone looked round at me
"I MEAN FURNITURE" oops :(

Give me rights pl0x?

---

Here's another stupid thing I did a few years back:
I was playing runescape and I asked my brother if he wanted me to cook him what I was cooking, he said "yeah, just don't burn it"
I said, no worries I got 99 cook

Rozi
22-04-2011, 03:15 PM
guys this thread is the PAST WEEK *reports you all for pointless posting*

and erm I always do stupid ****, I'm a walking calamity but probs falling off a pavement, I do that a lot.

dbgtz
22-04-2011, 03:20 PM
had my flies undone about 10 times this week. Not that embarrassing really but meh.

Rikyri
22-04-2011, 04:02 PM
This past week?
Posting a reply to a completely wrong thread. It was so embarrassing because I was replying with a lot of quotes out of nowhere D:

IceNineKills
22-04-2011, 09:30 PM
I was at an Underoath gig on wednesday just gone and we were out having a ciggy in the smoking area and my mate seen this girl he liked so i went up to her and said "I bet you £5 I can grab your boobs without you feeling anything", she agreed so I grabbed her boobs. She didn't get the joke and was rather upset but it was £5 well spent. My mate wasn't a happy bunny though.

Circadia
22-04-2011, 09:42 PM
guys this thread is the PAST WEEK *reports you all for pointless posting*

and erm I always do stupid ****, I'm a walking calamity but probs falling off a pavement, I do that a lot.

Paha same i'm always falling off the pavement and stuff :')

Anyway, It was probably today I was on the trampoline with my mate and I was lying onto of a pilates ball and she bounced on the trampoline and I threw up on the trampoline, Highly embarrassing!

Aidenn
22-04-2011, 11:43 PM
i dribbled when speaking to rents about something, awkward

Metric1
23-04-2011, 05:44 AM
I spelled my address wrong at the border ;(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!