PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused... :(

Gibs960
22-04-2011, 08:05 PM
I like a girl and I've liked her for about 8 months, I've been out with her but like some people know she ended up hurting me. I've never ever ever felt like this before but I dunno what to do.

Ok, lets start from beginning (I'll make it quick). I started my new school, I saw her, I told a friend I liked her and I then told that friend to tell her. Later she revelled she liked me too, I asked her out several weeks later and went out for a week. She then said her feelings had changed in a week and dumped me for my best friend. Now people say she "bums off me" and then I asked her if she still likes me and she said "kinda" and then last night I said, "do you know how it feels to wake up every single day and know that someone that you really like just treats you like crap even when you try and treat her like a princess" and she said "Maybe, that princess does like you." She said she wanted me to come to ice rink tonight to show me somethin' but I couldn't go and she complained (personal reasons why I couldn't go).

Should I leave her to it or should I try and get with her even if she did hurt me last time.

Nemo
22-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Theres a gajillion girls, you're super young, probably shouldnt even be worryin bout girls at all for now. either way just forget her, billions of girls u can get with whilst ya young without being messed about

Chris
22-04-2011, 08:18 PM
It sounds to me like she's just messing you around, I would just leave it and not take it any further. Your young anyway so I'm sure you'll have plenty more opportunities like this. :)

Gibs960
22-04-2011, 08:27 PM
I keep thinking that and sometimes I try and ignore her but then she's just so beautiful and I hate seeing her upset when I ignore her. This is gonna sound really sad and stupid but the other day I listened to a song that she called "our song" and I just started cryin :(

dbgtz
22-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Get over it seriously you're wasting you're time. You're 12 (guessing) it's hardly an age where anything real can develop especially when you're still quite immature mentally and growth wise. By that I mean hormones + brain activity and like experience and stuff.

Also at the above bit, it did sound quite sad.

Michael
22-04-2011, 08:39 PM
I wonder what she was going to show you at ice skating? :S Anyway seems weird so shes obviously using you for some fun, as sad as it may seem girls do, do that to us boys.

Gibs960
22-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Tbh, I dunno why I posted anything because you always get posts that don't help at all by just saying "you're 12." that doesn't help cos it doesn't change my feelings it just makes me feel worse about myself.

dbgtz
22-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Tbh, I dunno why I posted anything because you always get posts that don't help at all by just saying "you're 12." that doesn't help cos it doesn't change my feelings it just makes me feel worse about myself.

I do go on to explain... And when people say that it makes sense now when I've looked back and people were like "you're 12". Everyone knows the feeling and you will eventually get over her. I mean no joke, one year on and you will look back on photos and be like, jesus why did I even like her bla bla bla.

Andy-
22-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Get over her if she dumped you for your best mate then that's not a sort of girl you would wanna go out with. You will get over it sooner or later and once you do you will see that their are many girls who will treat you decently out their.

Jessicrawrr
22-04-2011, 09:21 PM
she sounds like a complete *****.
seriously, there's a guy that's doing that to me now, sorta different situation but similar, she isn't worth you're time.

Mark
22-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Stuff the *****, she needs to take into account your life and your feelings etc. If she can't do that then get rid.

@K
22-04-2011, 09:39 PM
You get responses that you think do not help, but if you listened to these people who have been at your age, the stage in life your at, it WILL help you. For some reason the number 13 is sticking in my head, so if you are 13, listen to these people. I am 21 in a couple of months, and if a girl treated me like that, I'd laugh at her, she's pretending to be upset, it is called an attention seeker!

Michael
22-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Everyone (I hope) on this thread wants to help you out, were not here to abuse you :D

GirlNextDoor15
23-04-2011, 04:52 AM
If I were you, I would dump her and concentrate on my studies. I mean it's not worth it. This is not the time for you to find your partner. You're still young and probably have a bright future ahead. Cherish it or else everything will slip away. The girl does not deserve you however good she is. So, I suggest you to better forget about her and move on with your life. You'll find the right one someday. Don't worry. :)

Accipiter
23-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Awww you're making her life into a fairy tale.

But we all know fairy tales don't happen irl, so it won't work.

smiffy70
23-04-2011, 10:44 AM
**** her, drop and shop for a new one if she is gunna be like that

Stephen
23-04-2011, 12:22 PM
lol oh god did you really say that to her :L

move on

oh and nice thread title (Y)

beth
23-04-2011, 12:35 PM
oh come on, yr young, i wouldn't worry about it. this is gonna happen to you time and time again.

Judas
23-04-2011, 09:27 PM
it seems like everything now but like has been said, in a year you're gonna look back and be like o lol who is she. it's hard to think about now, but she sounds like a *****, don't be her lap dog and come whenever she calls. if she wants you back then she's the one that should make the effort. you're the dude so man up to her and don't let her walk all over you. (that sounded quite harsh but i REALLY didn't mean for it to :P)

**** her, drop and shop for a new one if she is gunna be like that

omg please LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!