PDA

View Full Version : Wired Help!

iBlueBox
22-04-2011, 08:10 PM
God I'm Terrible At Wired!

Anyway, What I want Is to do like;

Have pixel planets, hidden some where in my room, and then you say a keyword and they would all fly out to a certain spot in the room.

Any idea's how you can do this?

Also, could the pixel planets, be stacked together, so that when they come out, they can all go back to the same spot stacked?

Mr-Trainor
22-04-2011, 08:13 PM
It is not possible to use Wired to stack items together, no. I tried it once and it didn't work :(.

But to move them to positions unstacked you need:
- TRIGGER: User says keyword
- EFFECT: Furni match position & state
:D.

Edit: If you then want them to go back after a while, add another EFFECT: Furni match position & state, which takes them back but add a delay - which means they come out and then go back in after.

Zuth
22-04-2011, 08:15 PM
It is not possible to use Wired to stack items together, no. I tried it once and it didn't work :(.

Also if you wanted them to go back you need the same again :) But a different word obv

iBlueBox
22-04-2011, 10:13 PM

Edit: If you then want them to go back after a while, add another EFFECT: Furni match position & state, which takes them back but add a delay - which means they come out and then go back in after.

I have them, but How would I actually get the furniture from where I want it to a different part of the room?

Delimed
22-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Il come on habbo and show u add !-Ben-!

Zuth
22-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I have them, but How would I actually get the furniture from where I want it to a different part of the room?

Double click the change furni state, now select and move the furni were you want it, once it's all in place press confirm or whatever, then put the user keyword on top :). Before you test it move the furni into random spots so the selected furni will actully go to the areas selected instead of staying in the same place, if your still stuck I'll help you Tomoz jord :)

iBlueBox
22-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Yeah. I'm getting rather confused xD

Zuth
23-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Ok ill pop on now for you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!