PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat 9

Hiro
24-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Did anyone bother buying it?
I got it, so far the story is great. My only problem is the damn combo locks the AI put on you (on all difficulties). You use your breaker and get put back into one.
I don't even know if I want to go online with it due to people doing exactly the same.

Nemo
24-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Intending to get it after my exams, it looks really good and i really cant wait, but if its got something annoying like that, im a tad unsure now :P

Misawa
24-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Waiting for my damn review copy replacement to arrive. The first was stolen by Royal Mail and the bank holiday weekend hasn't helped matters. Looking forward to playing it since it's a reboot and I've been a fan since the very first game and each instalment following MKIII has absolutely sucked.

dbgtz
24-04-2011, 09:23 PM
I might get it. Kratos being in it got me interested but I love how brutal the whole game is, and I used to play fighters all the time so it would be nice to play one again (though I used to play the ps2 dbz ones and the HD dbz ones suck ass).

TonyBest
25-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I plan to get this game on the 29th April, well i was going to rent it earlier than that but it wasnt in xtravision. I was always a fan of the Mortal Kombat series and this one seems to be the best one yet.

Shar
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
My brother got it (he won't let me play yet :@) it looks so good, especially the Kratos twist! I love the new special effects it has, it is the best one yet.

TonyBest
09-05-2011, 06:50 PM
After a week of playing it I can say that this is one of the greatest Mortal Kombat games out yet. The graphics are good, the storyline is good and the Challenge tower really is HARD. Also theres a hidden secret within the Krypt which will scare the living daylights out of you.

The secret is that if u wait in the krypt long enough, a 2D image of a Krypt monster appears and screams at you

Also the only way to avoid what i have said in the spoiler for good is constantly going to the map and then back into the section of the krypt again.

Misawa
09-05-2011, 07:16 PM
The MK games have sucked since MK4 onwards (yes, I played right from the second game). This is a total breath of fresh air.

Colossus
10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
I can't wait to play the Tower games.

TonyBest
11-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Ive got up to challenge 300 during my time that I had when i rented it, the last fight is just HARD. Goro, Kintaro and then Mileena on 1 bar of health. Worst thing is your oppoment gets a boost in damage and health at certain points, whereas you lose strength and the ability to block on certain points.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!