PDA

View Full Version : WOWP Quest - Win Furni

,Love
25-04-2011, 06:41 PM
From Grecian Himself on the WOWP Message Boards, From Habbo He saids " "Can you magic your way to the Waverly sub shop?”

The wizards of Waverly Place are waiting for Habbos to join them and make some weird and wonderful spells! Enter Manhattan (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=44924616) here and go to each of the wizards’ bedrooms. In the rooms will be part of a spell, which will help you reach the Waverly sub shop. In the shop will be a poll. Enter the poll to complete the quest and be in with a chance of winning limited edition Wizards of Waverly Place furni! (3000 to give away - See group page) Now you will be able to see in to the future!

Thx

Grecian9

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/coldfeets/wowp.gif

The furni they have looks amazing. I so want one (:

Michael
25-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Entered this earlier. Quite simple quest

Zuth
25-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Entered this earlier. Quite simple quest

I didn't have to do anything! I went trough the rooms and when the someone says the keyword to open the gate everyone rushes in lol :)

,Love
25-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I didn't have to do anything! I went trough the rooms and when the someone says the keyword to open the gate everyone rushes in lol :)
Me too ! lol.

Zuth
25-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Me too ! lol.

The only thing I had to do was fill in the poll :)

Michael
25-04-2011, 07:12 PM
The only thing I had to do was fill in the poll :)

Same, even though I opened a gate then everyone rushed in which I thought was annoying. Next time when you say a keyword you should be teleported

Zuth
25-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Same, even though I opened a gate then everyone rushed in which I thought was annoying. Next time when you say a keyword you should be teleported

Yer lol, it would work better :)

,Love
25-04-2011, 08:29 PM
it probably won't happen. BUT, i hope the furni is tradable.

Andii
25-04-2011, 08:31 PM
lmao saem

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓▓▓
▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓
██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓
█░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█
██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▓
▓██░░░░░░█████████░░░░░█▓▓
▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░▀░▀░▀ ░▀▀▀░░

Zuth
25-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Let's hope every quest will be this easy lol! :P

Jordan
25-04-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm about to do this now, looks like it wont last long from the comments I've just read!

coolfish30
25-04-2011, 09:20 PM
What do you think these would be worth if they are tradable, and any predictions how many people would enter the competition?

Jordan
25-04-2011, 09:31 PM
What do you think these would be worth if they are tradable, and any predictions how many people would enter the competition?

Probably like 10k people will enter, they wont be tradeable thats probably guaranteed!

Samantha.
26-04-2011, 12:17 AM
I've done it, pretty easy and simple! Don't know if i'm too late or not.

,Love
26-04-2011, 12:41 AM
I dont think 10k of people. Because Habbo didn't make an big announcement about this. I heard about this through the message boards on WOWP - & Since I posted this, more people found out bout it, hmm. I dont think it'll be alot of people though & It better be tradable I'M POOR i need coins lol

Jssy
26-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Just entered :)

Jordan
26-04-2011, 05:52 AM
I dont think 10k of people. Because Habbo didn't make an big announcement about this. I heard about this through the message boards on WOWP - & Since I posted this, more people found out bout it, hmm. I dont think it'll be alot of people though & It better be tradable I'M POOR i need coins lol

You will be pretty surprised on how many people enter it. It does shock most people, and the message does get around quite easily!

Zeptis
26-04-2011, 05:55 AM
i wonder if it will be tradeble

---------- Post added 26-04-2011 at 05:57 AM ----------

If it were tradeable it would be more rare then a throne and alot of the rares so it would be cheap at first but i predict the value would rise really high

Samantha
26-04-2011, 01:25 PM
When was deadline as alex's room pass dont work now.

Zuth
26-04-2011, 01:29 PM
When was deadline as alex's room pass dont work now.

Says winners will be posted on forum on the 16th may, dosnt say deadline

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!