PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habbo Fansite Project - Management jobs availible

Andys
25-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi, I would just like to notify everyone about the availibility of the General Manager position at a new habbo fansite which myself and Matt (Ible, Oojamaflip; whatever people know him as) have started work on recently.

Basically, with myself having exams coming up, and Matt having a job; we don't get to go on Habbo as much as we used to; therefore are looking for a General Manager to help out.

Although we do not play Habbo as much now, we do still have quite a lot of knowlege, with myself starting in 2005, and Matt not long after!
Me and Matt have both owned and worked at numerous fansites in the past and so both have a lot of experience. Also Matt is genuinely an amazing coder, I'm sure he released a free DJ panel a while ago actually!

Anyway I'm not going to bore you any longer; here is all the information you should need on the job, and on other management jobs which we are currently recruiting for.

General Manager
Basically the job will consist of coming up with ideas for the website and events, and mainly the Habbo features of the website. As General Manager, you are expected to help the community side of the fansite. This will mean helping advertise the website around the hotel (no, we don't mean going into a room and spamming the URL) and helping us build up a fan base. Basically you will be the main face of the fansite on the hotel. (Bonus if you can help code/design, although it is not mandatory.)
Sample of work: Basically as this is the highest role on the website, not including myself and Matt, we would like you to write us a paragraph on your ideas and what you could do to help us build up a friendly community!

Events Manager
Self-explanatory really, you will be in charge of the events team and will be required to devise a rough plan for who organises events when and will be required to organise events of your own also.
Sample of work: Any screenshots of previous events you have organised/rooms that could be used for events.

Radio Manager
Again, self-explanatory. You will handle radio dj applications, be in charge of a group of radio dj's, organise slots on the timetable etc. To apply for this position you MUST have experience
Sample of work: Please include a 45 - 90 second sample clip.

News Manager
You will be in charge of a team of news writers, who will be required to write news on the hotel, interviews, and all other important news. You will also handle the news writer applications and have a say in who is hired, and who is not. (Those who can write Habbo guides are at an advantage here!)
Sample of work: Please include three news reports/Habbo guides you have previously wrote.

To apply for one of the above jobs please drop Andys a message once you have filled in the following information;

Habbo name:
What experience do you have (please state both the website and your role):
How long have you played Habbo for:
Why should we choose you?:
A sample of your work:

More information on the fansite will be disclosed at a later date, any questions please get in touch with me.
Thank you for reading, and good luck to all applicants!

Calvin
25-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Worked with Matt before and his work was fantastic so I'm sure this site will be great.

Good luck. :)

Andys
25-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Yes he is indeed a brilliant coder, so we should have some amazing features on the site, hehe.

Thank you. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!