PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to go out with a friends brother?

-Pebble
26-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Hm so, I was at my friends 18th birthday party the other day, and I started to get friendly with her brother. Like I was completely drunk so I didn't think much of it, nothing happened between us (well I dont think it did anyway:P)

Thing is, I used to have a crush on him when I was younger and being drunk and all I told him about it..
The next day he was speaking to me on Facebook and asked whether or not I was telling the truth about what I had told, I was like yes. He then asked if I still fancied him, I tried to avoid the question by saying 'well I think you're really good looking, but that's all.' He then goes on to say that he fancies me and doesn't want his sister getting in the way of anything.

She doesn't know about any of this, and I don't know if she'd mind or not. I really do like him still.. Would it be wrong to be with him?
He's 21 btw.

Accipiter
26-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Don't know ask your friends.

No really, everyone reacts different.

Nemo
26-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Id probably get the all clear with your friend first, then go for it, rather than be secretive. Bros before ho's, just the other way round.

Sharon
26-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Ask your friend about it first. If she says no take it from there and if she says yeah she doesn't mind go for it.

FlyingJesus
26-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Nah just go for it, if your friend can't handle it that's her problem and she sucks for not wanting you to be happy

Moh
26-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I guess it would be a little awkward if you dated (for her), but if you both like each other why should you have to hide it? It's better her brother than her boyfriend xD

Shoe
26-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Ask your friend see what she says? hopefully she says yes, it will be weird at first but im sure everyone will get used to it.

but tbh its your happiness soo i say go for it, tho dont be secretive about it because thats how problems will get caused and people will most likely become upset.

Jessicrawrr
26-04-2011, 05:37 PM
I don't think it is, but i'd clear it up with your friend first because she might be awkward with it.

-Pebble
26-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for all your advice :) <3

Thom96
26-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't think its a good idea , if you break up it might be awkward for you and your best friend ;s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!