PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Hosting.

chhosting.net
15-08-2005, 10:35 PM
If you wish to have VERY Cheap Hosting go to

www.chhosting.net (http://www.chhosting.net)

T0X!C-uk
15-08-2005, 11:31 PM
*Cough*ax-hosting.com*Cough*

Love how you havr ripped almost everything and also ripped the terms of service from www.this-host.com i bet you dont know what half the stuff on there means

smurf-you
16-08-2005, 12:32 AM
WOO, i am seeing a lot of copy cats today...

Ringz
16-08-2005, 09:09 AM
The sites copied from ax-hosting.com , the prices are ok through

TheGSP
16-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Hey,

That site has not been copied. Ax-Hosting use a template. CH's TOS may be from This-Host, that is becuase he knows the owner.

Rou
16-08-2005, 10:18 AM
They Should'nt Copie Of Ax . I Would Go There Because If They Cant Make There Own Layout Then They Cant Know Too Much About Websites ...

chhosting.net
16-08-2005, 10:25 AM
*Cough*ax-hosting.com*Cough*

Love how you havr ripped almost everything and also ripped the terms of service from www.this-host.com (http://www.this-host.com/) i bet you dont know what half the stuff on there means

We dont rip people off its cheaper than habbox hosting and the lauout isnt stolen it was brought were not cheapscapes like youlot. If youd like to know chhosting.net and this-host.com have the same server. if youd like to ping chhosting.net.
we cant have different terms of service if we have the same server n00bs.

Ringz
16-08-2005, 11:04 AM
We dont rip people off its cheaper than habbox hosting and the lauout isnt stolen it was brought were not cheapscapes like youlot. If youd like to know chhosting.net and this-host.com have the same server. if youd like to ping chhosting.net.
we cant have different terms of service if we have the same server n00bs.

Now now, no need to be rude
You've given your site a bad reputation now because of your personality :)

chhosting.net
16-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Actually </3 sorry for my attitude it just annoys me..
What i really mean to say is.
AX-hosting.com did not i repeat NOT make their layout.. They bought it from the same company as me.
As for This-host.com We both use the same server. I have full permission from the Owner. Stephen Honor, to use these terms. Email [email protected] if you have any problems :)

мϊкэ
16-08-2005, 11:57 AM
ax-hosting didnt make there layout you can get that layout off a website ive seen alot of hosting companies use that layout! the prices are very good but you cant seem to pay annually? and can you only buy domains on buying hosting?

chhosting.net
16-08-2005, 12:02 PM
No you can buy domains sepratly. You just choose a package.. but only pay for the domain :).. You get an account created on our system which allows you to buy only a domain

Rou
16-08-2005, 08:28 PM
But Ax Is Still Better :d

chhosting.net
17-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Go with them then?

мϊкэ
17-08-2005, 12:12 PM
But Ax Is Still Better :d

The prices are exactly the same! (BAsically) but with CH you get more BW & WS

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!