PDA

View Full Version : Boxes and Headers

Blain
27-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Heya righto from the start. I've just created a website I was doing it with a friend but hes proving to be useless and taking ages so I'm doing it on own just had one question with boxes on many websites like this one runehq myspace everything i've looked at the source codes and they've come up like

class="content-container-three">
<div class="content-header-three">Living Rock Caverns</div>
<div class="content-subheader-three"><span style="float: left">Wednesday, Apr 27, 2011</span><span style="float: right">By: Double_D_Edd</span></div>
<div class="content-body-three">
<p class="medheader">Living Rock Caverns</p><p>

I understand what it all is but the "content-header-three" would that be an image i've created and saved in the files? and where would a safe in in the public_hmtl folder? I use ATinyOrange if that helps :)

Fiendly
28-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Could be an image or text.
It's a header so it shouldn't matter but it looks like text since you've either inputted or the text is there.

Safe public_html would be anywhere.
Either put it as index.html or any other web extension.

If you need any further help, do ask.

Jack!
28-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Some would be defined in the CSS to what it is.

Blain
30-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Its on the Runehq website its a banner image with the text in it but the text isn't part of the image :) I just wanted to know where i'd have to save the image on my hosting to do that :)

Fiendly
01-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Its on the Runehq website its a banner image with the text in it but the text isn't part of the image :) I just wanted to know where i'd have to save the image on my hosting to do that :)

Search it in the style sheet and add the background-image code.
Text would be if no image is found :)

Blain
01-05-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm confused :( if you look at the website and look at the source code its a img-src with the text over it I would like to know how to do that without having the make the titlebox part of a background? haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!