PDA

View Full Version : How low can they go?

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Simply put, a friend of mine who recently purchased a Gold Roller for a whopping 5 thrones with the the hopes of making a little profit has been violated. Two days after aquiring his roller he logged in and went to his room to find that the roller had been strangely been removed from his room. Now, there is only one explanation for this, either Callie or another staff member picked up his gold roller and did whatever they wanted with it which was most likely deleting it. It was not his fault they were accidentally given out or whatever the case was and he traded 5 hard earned thrones to obtain one. Furthermore, how would they have known that the gold roller was there? Are they admitting the fact that they can trace furniture? And if they can, why has there been no replacing of the items that HABBO JACKED from all of their rich customers? I am considering the possibility of paying someone to place a hot pile of my feces on every single staff desk in the UK office. I'm sorry, but I'm really left wondering what the hell anyone is even doing playing this game anymore. You need to protest to get your AWARDS from competitions, need to threaten to sue them in order to get a response to your emails, they allow strangers to use STAFF accounts and steal other peoples LEASED rares, Callie gives out presents and then TAKES THEM BACK from people. I could continue
to speak of ill regard towards Sulake and the scammers who sit in the UK office but I'm growing tired and must sleep. What's the moral of the story you ask? CALLIE SCAMS. PERIOD.

Next thing you know she will be flooding rooms " I BUY CREDITS FOR RARES, I DON'T GO FIRST " N00b. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

And don't go flaming some n00b comments like " It's not Callie's fault " because I know its not Callie's fault, it's the whole companys fault but Callie is the one we look to and the one who is supposed to speak for us all and she can never speak because of those damn jaffa cakes in her mouth. Take the cake out of your hand woman and click the button that says CHECK IN HERE.

Jashmine
16-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Urgh, that just isn't right... It should have at least been replaced >_>
That's so stupid...

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Yeah, some people were lucky enough to have them replaced with dino eggs and alot of those people had "accidentaly" received them as gifts. But in alot of cases people actually traded for them and took a loss of rares as opposed to just losing a gift that they never really had to work or PAY for......

I don't even care if it happens to me which it didn't, I'm just mad for everyone else that has to deal with such stupid unecessary occurences such as these.

I suppose the world was going to end if they just said ok leave the damn rollers out in the market since it was our mistake. Unfortunately they removed them from people after many of them had been traded for thrones.

Don't believe a single word any Hobba, Mod or Staff Member say, it's all a bunch of lies. They won't even admit to small obsolete mistakes they make.

Dudey!
16-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Well, Thats like giving somone a birthday present then asking for it back?? Its stupid!! get a grip habbo..

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Well, Thats like giving somone a birthday present then asking for it back?? Its stupid!! get a grip habbo..

I wouldn't mind if it's the Nan / Grandmother taking back the nasty old sweater that took her 7 years to make, but these guys work for their stuff and were given presents and traded and everything else. Damn Callie, you should be ashamed of yourself.

* Spits on Jaffa cake and hands to Callie * " Mmmmm, thanks TheUnspoken that was the best damn Jaffa Cake I've ever had. "

Dudey!
16-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Lmao!! Can i quote that jaffa thing into my siggy??

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 07:51 AM
Lmao!! Can i quote that jaffa thing into my siggy??

Lol, go ahead ;)

Dudey!
16-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Lol, Cheerz!! Where you the habbo that had like all his thrones go invisable ??

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Yeah, quite a few of us had to go through that. At least that's one thing we don't have to worry about now.

Dudey!
16-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Lol One down ninety nine to go ;) what times in it canada?

HolyWar
16-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Lmao, you don't want to know ;)

4:00 am. I like to be up for the fresh doughnuts in the morning :D

Jordan3
18-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Thats really unfair.

Btw, I could just imagine Callie now

"OH I LOVE DE CAKE"

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7047/ohilovedecake5mh.png

19-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Thats really unfair.

"OH I LOVE DE CAKE"

OMG PMSL

HolyWar
19-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Thats really unfair.

"OH I LOVE DE CAKE"

Haha, very nice picture. No need to authenticate, I'm pretty sure it's her.

Tommy
19-08-2005, 07:00 PM
They can trace the rollers because there are only a few of them, they cant trace thrones because simply there are too many.

HolyWar
19-08-2005, 07:03 PM
They can trace the rollers because there are only a few of them, they cant trace thrones because simply there are too many.

Even if they can trace them there is a problem of them not knowing what it is you gave to be able to obtain one. If they took one from you and then a week later said "Sorry for taking it, here is a SUPER RARE GOLD TROPHY :D " I might say shove your damn trophy, I paid 2 dinos for that roller, you just cost me 8 thrones worth for nothing.

If they make a mistake they should understand it's better to leave it then trying to fix it. This game operates in that fashion, there is no save button and we can never go back in time.

Triarch
20-08-2005, 02:27 AM
You know what I fell like doing? Go to London, Get a few Al Qaeda on my side, And Bomb the London Habbo Offices! :D!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!