PDA

View Full Version : CoD4-MW2

Hiro
01-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Well, it looks like some random guy single handedly destroyed MP on these games. Online public lobbies are now probably infected with the infinite hp/ammo/fly hack.
WaW is one of the best out there and you can't go into a single lobby without a hacker.

I'm glad to see MS are doing nothing about this, same goes to IW and Treyarch (y'know since they have Bad Ops to patch and release moneymakers for).

dbgtz
01-05-2011, 08:44 AM
i dont get why IW wont patch xbox mw2, when the ps3 was hacked they done it for that mw2? Unless sony helped/ the hacks are different.

samsaBEAR
01-05-2011, 10:18 AM
It makes me laugh because I would like to assume that game developers love playing video games, hence why they got into the industry, so why the **** do they just allow MW2 to go unpatched in terms of OMA Danger Close noob tubes and Commando. Even in MW2's 'hayday', it still never got fixed despite tonnes of community backlash. It would not surprise me if all three of those perks return in MW3

Colossus
07-05-2011, 10:36 PM
WaW's pretty hacked to me.
About a week ago I put the WaW disc in and most of the people had infinite health (when you shoot them, they have unlimited hit markers on them) and they could fly in the air too.

Ardemax
08-05-2011, 03:09 PM
stop playing cod.

play fifa.

winwin.

Accipiter
08-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Probably won't get patched because once the games gone and a new ones released their'll be no one on a contract to fix it lmfao.

I heard that people were getting up on the harriers and **** on MW2 sounds beastly, but my mate said it was funny the first few times now it just pisses him off haha

redtom
08-05-2011, 05:28 PM
I think MW2 should be fixed as its still pretty new but as for the others sadly they've had there time.

Gibs960
08-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Sorry, I haven't played on my xbox in ages. So if you go in a lobby everyone can fly or just the hacker(s)?

dbgtz
08-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Probably won't get patched because once the games gone and a new ones released their'll be no one on a contract to fix it lmfao.

I heard that people were getting up on the harriers and **** on MW2 sounds beastly, but my mate said it was funny the first few times now it just pisses him off haha

they fixed ps hacking problems
:D

and the only hacking i had seen really is in cod4 with the flying and mw2 where some guy teleported my whole team to a spot and gunned us all down, several times. it was funny.

Chris
09-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Are they not working on a patch for this? :O They should support the game properly, it's not that old!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!