PDA

View Full Version : Just got Pokemon white

Gibs960
03-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Got it yestwrday, really enjoying it! I chose Tepig (i think its called that) and ive got 2 gym badges and 2 over level 20's

Eoin247
03-05-2011, 11:01 AM
I was considering getting it. I don't find the fun i used to in pokemon games though.

Have you played other versions? How does it compare?

Gibs960
03-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Ive played platinum and its a bit better but I do prefer pokemon red for gameboy! This reminds me of "my sims" too much.

Cosmic
03-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I got Black a few weeks ago and I'm really impressed with it. I chose Snivy who is now a lvl 50 Serperior. :D

buttons
03-05-2011, 06:15 PM
I was considering getting it. I don't find the fun i used to in pokemon games though.

Have you played other versions? How does it compare?
um but it's much better... well imo. maybe just because you were younger and found it more enjoyable.
i have black and i'm past the pokemon league and
doing the 7 sages atmmmm, don't really know where to go though xD
i like it

Neversoft
03-05-2011, 06:26 PM
I got it a while back but only played it for about 15 minutes. I didn't like the new Pokemon and didn't know what anything was so I started playing SoulSilver instead (which is awesome).

Gibs960
03-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Yeah that pisses me off, I don't have a clue which pokemon are good and which are bad.

Cosmic
03-05-2011, 06:46 PM
I found that Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page) helped me figure out which Pokemon are worth keeping. It's pretty good for getting a general idea.

buttons
03-05-2011, 06:47 PM
I got it a while back but only played it for about 15 minutes. I didn't like the new Pokemon and didn't know what anything was so I started playing SoulSilver instead (which is awesome).
lol you get a national pokedex once u beat pokemon league then there are aload of old pokemon like radish/fearow/marrowbone/onyx about

also i use http://pokemon.marriland.com/ for the pokedex, the website has platinum/pearl/diamond/heart gold/heart silver stuff too.

the black/white pokedex is here : http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/pokedex just search a pokemon name. 2x/4x means what it's weak against whereas 1/2 and 1/4 is what it's strong against

Southe,
03-05-2011, 09:39 PM
i have black and im enjoying it. the fact i dont know what pokemon are good and what not makes it better again like when i first played Yellow.

I spent hours trying to get them but i caught 2 wild monkeys forgot there names.. so i have the 3 monkeys, Fossil bird, victini and something else.. not playe din few weeks might play again tonight.

Hope Pokemon "Grey" will be 3ds

redtom
04-05-2011, 10:29 PM
I want to get it or black but it seems so expensive, gonna wait for it to fall a little first.

Ajthedragon
05-05-2011, 07:31 AM
I have white and I think the pokemon I chose were absolutely fantastic. I've never had slow, defensive pokemon before and Unova has many!

Also I like the pokemon league and the ability to battle Cynthia at her seaside retreat! ;)

Gibs960
05-05-2011, 07:25 PM
I want to get it or black but it seems so expensive, gonna wait for it to fall a little first.

It's £25 at my game station because there's a shop down the road selling cheaper than GameStation xD It's quite funny how cheap things are there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!