PDA

View Full Version : Call of the Dead

Accipiter
03-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Anyone who's not ******ed or below the age of 13 want a game of it?

Sick of playing with **** while they get me chased by ******* george cause they **** in their spiderman undies every time they shoot him.

-rant didn't even ******* turn the power on and I'd opened up half the map bar that side :l ******s!

-calm LMFAO dw I just raged because I had a ballistic knife and they were arguing about getting the most kills while I'm running around like a nut job.

So yeah anyone want a game, xbl obvo

James:DD
03-05-2011, 07:12 PM
My kinda thread :) LOL Cant wait till it comes out on Ps3 :(

Accipiter
03-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Gunna leave it a bit until I start playing more, every game I go in people ******* shoot george, this just shows that the whole of the UK actually are ******ed.

Cwmbran
03-05-2011, 09:10 PM
im stuck im looking for a golden rod for richtofen but cant find it :( mega love and reps if anyone knows where it is

Accipiter
03-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Haven't looked for them LMAO

But omg, are you not raging at the *****s that constantly shoot george

Cwmbran
03-05-2011, 10:21 PM
been playing private matches with my mate havent played online.
Tbf its easy to get away from george and the fact the map is so big its easy to run away from the zombies.

If you didn't already know by now if you shoot george and he is raging just get him to follow you into the water and he will stop.

samsaBEAR
04-05-2011, 12:16 AM
first thing i did was to play it solo and i learnt quickly not to try and shoot romero ha, but it did take ******* ages to find the power switch

Richie
04-05-2011, 03:03 AM
I'll play with you if you want but I don't have a decent mic for in game so if you have skype i can do that.

Accipiter
04-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Don't have a working mic or skype atm, i'll probably get a mic of friday cause my ones just a ****, 15 pound for **** that worked little over 2 month

and yeah I realised about the water but tools just constantly ******* shoot him and if theres an onslaught of other zombies and you try to run around him you're ******

Matthew
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM
I absolutely love this map!

It is massive, it took me ages to find things like jug and speed cola :(
Having George there was a great idea as well :)

The multiplayer maps are actually really good as well.
I'm really pleased with this map pack!

Accipiter
05-05-2011, 09:22 PM
I ran into the speed cola and juggernaut in my first game haha, stamin-up is the perk i love haha

But theres a point someone made on the net, the waters a bit biased, it slows you but not the zombies...

Chris
05-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Haven't played blops for quite a while so I dont think I'll be buying the pack atm. I would probably only buy it for zombies anyway.

Matthew
05-05-2011, 09:24 PM
I ran into the speed cola and juggernaut in my first game haha, stamin-up is the perk i love haha

But theres a point someone made on the net, the waters a bit biased, it slows you but not the zombies...

Lol really?
I went looking for them and just got completely lost, I actually couldn't find my way back! (eventually got stuck in a corner with George..)

Accipiter
05-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Haha! I played online so they kind of ran me the places were the good **** was

the box on my first game was directly in the first zone haha I was buzzing

Syphon
05-05-2011, 11:13 PM
My kinda thread :) LOL Cant wait till it comes out on Ps3 :(

Especially with the Playstation Netwo-... Oh wait...

---

Love the Zombies, can't wait to have a propper game of it on the weekend, only been on a few times with friends checking the map out, not really had a good long game on it yet :P.

samsaBEAR
06-05-2011, 12:24 AM
George is kinda easy to avoid, I recommend playing with at least one other person so you can co-ordinate calming him down if need be. I'm gonna give it a week or so till the noobs who shoot him have gone back to normal multiplayer, then I'm gonna see about playing it seriously
Also another tip I found, to get from the power straight to the main ship, there's a boat you can clear on the bottom level, right around from the stairs up to the power room, that'll let you drop over to the main ship.

Accipiter
06-05-2011, 02:02 PM
I don't usually like opening that bit, or behind it just because zombies start crawling over the fence if you use the island for a safe haven

joshuar
07-05-2011, 12:58 AM
This is probably my favourite Zombie map so far, for solo entertainment. It's pretty much unplayable with randoms who just shoot George all the time and then expect reviving when he takes them out. I've only played solo or with mates in private matches.

The side bits are really annoying me though, it keeps glitching and not giving me the fuse to help free the guys. When I got the golden rod, George surrounded me with a herd of Zombies and I got killed. Gutted.

Syphon
07-05-2011, 08:42 AM
You should kill George before attempting to get the Golden Rod xP it makes it much easier :D

Accipiter
07-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Kill George!?!? whats this crack o_o

Matthew
07-05-2011, 12:22 PM
dont you get a free perk when you kill george?

samsaBEAR
07-05-2011, 09:24 PM
dont you get a free perk when you kill george?
mhm, a free perk and a death machine

Accipiter
07-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Anyone fancy doing this easter egg thing LMAO

Because when you kill george after that it gives you the wunder waffe

thorn
17-05-2011, 03:38 PM
add my Live account, twarby

samsaBEAR
19-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Anyone fancy doing this easter egg thing LMAO

Because when you kill george after that it gives you the wunder waffe

only if you've freed the original cast first, if you haven't done that then he drops a death machine

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!