PDA

View Full Version : [Request] ShareDragon NEW Radio Station Looking for staff! General Manager,dj's etc...!!!$$

deceased10
03-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey guys my name is Kasey Hellawell, I am the CEO of www.ShareDragon.com , we are a file share company that allows members to upload and share files while making money off of every download! We also have special features for musicians and get allot of music uploaded. Due to this we have decided to expand our services and offer our fans and clients a radio station. We have started the process and have acquired a domain, dj panel and all the other necessary items. We are now looking for staff willing to help and dj on our new station, please note this is not a Haboo Related Radio Station. We are looking for a general manager who will be in charge of running the station along with staff. I would also like to offer news about anything file related, top music, reviews on movies etc.. So would love to hear from people who are looking to write.

For more information please contact me

email: [email protected]

Thank You
CEO
www.sharedragon.com

deceased10
04-05-2011, 09:26 PM
We have aquired a domain, a layout and are in the works of setting up the website. Everything is going great! If you are looking to be a general manager, dj, senior dj, dj manager, news writer etc.. make sure to contact me!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!