PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Problem with plugins

peteyt
04-05-2011, 03:40 PM
I used to be a Firefox user until for some reason it would get plugin errors every minute and it would take me 5-10 minutes just to check emails and stuff.

I moved to chrome and loved it. It's fast and easy and everything but lately I've been getting a few plugin errors. I only really have Skype plugin, flash, shockwave etc.

Playing a flash game online will sometimes get an error and skype's plugin often crashes, but searching up It seems like a lot of people have been having general plugin errors with Chrome itself.

It's no way near as bad as the problem I had with Firefox I just hope there's something done before it gets that bad. Is anyone else experiencing this?

xxMATTGxx
04-05-2011, 04:09 PM
I believe Firefox disabled the skype plugin automatically for myself as it can cause stability issues. (Looking at that I need to update the plugin, but it's not something I use)

I know you are talking about Chrome here, but try and disable the same plugin in chrome and see if it changes anything for you.

Jordy
04-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Type "about:plugins" into your address bar on chrome (no apostrophes obv). Disable a few of them and things should improve for you, for instance I'm sure you can live without a Skype plugin.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!