PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying quests?

Aidenn
07-05-2011, 11:33 AM
What has been the most annoying quest for you to date?

Mine has personnally got to be;

Mournings end Part 2

yours?

Oleh
07-05-2011, 11:42 AM
All of them.

Cosmic
07-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Ratcatchers. It was so boring/time consuming and I actually hated it.

Stephen
07-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah mournings end part 2 has got to be my most annoying lol

One small favour is annoying too

AND the evil dave part of recipe for disaster when you can't be bothered waiting for your kitten to grow (A) lol

Kyle
07-05-2011, 12:30 PM
all of the elemental workshop quests :p

Aidenn
07-05-2011, 12:34 PM
all of the elemental workshop quests :p

My reply; ....
Elemental workshop quests when realised was the only quests i generally had to wait for a guide to be realised for (apart from the newest one)

Oh yeah mournings end part 2 has got to be my most annoying lol

One small favour is annoying too

AND the evil dave part of recipe for disaster when you can't be bothered waiting for your kitten to grow (A) lol

One small favour i found amusing but yeah, irrellavent quest title if im honest ;p

Colossus
07-05-2011, 01:21 PM
The 'Swept Away' quest definitely. I had to do that two times over because I d/c'ed during the first one.

Thomas
07-05-2011, 02:09 PM
desert treasures with 11 prayer.

MJJ
07-05-2011, 04:35 PM
I haven't done any of the recent quests but the Underground Pass and Mournings End Part 2 stand out for me. The amount of times I failed when trying to jump over those stupid ledges. >_<
Also, pretty much any quest set in Isafdar, those traps set up everywhere can get really annoying. Having said that, I can't wait 'til they release the quest for Prifddinas, I've always wanted to know what's in there.

Inseriousity.
07-05-2011, 04:54 PM
I haven't done any of the legends/too hard ones so Elemental Workshop 3 with the stupid box thing you had to do and the many guides that got it wrong when you were halfway through. Shoulda waited til it was fixed properly. I'd have never have managed it on my own though, I'm so impatient :P

Stephen
07-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I haven't done any of the recent quests but the Underground Pass and Mournings End Part 2 stand out for me. The amount of times I failed when trying to jump over those stupid ledges. >_<
Also, pretty much any quest set in Isafdar, those traps set up everywhere can get really annoying. Having said that, I can't wait 'til they release the quest for Prifddinas, I've always wanted to know what's in there.

Lol yeah I think I failed the ledge on mournings end pt 2 about 80 times in a row :| But that was when I had the lowest agility for it

and oh yeah them leaf traps you have to jump over in elf lands are a pisstake

IceNineKills
09-05-2011, 02:27 PM
imp catcher

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!