PDA

View Full Version : Scarred - Ends 17th May

lawrawrrr
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=scarred&style=28

I'm very very accident prone. I can't even count the number of scars all over my body! From pretty much anything and everything... you name the body part, I have a scar, pretty much, and the stories that go with them... you honestly wouldn't believe some of them! I'd tell you... but then that'd ruin a good entry for this comp because...

... For this comp, simply post below with you own interesting scar stories, doesn't matter if they're real or if you make them up (well I wouldn't know anyway ;))!

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Jordan
12-05-2011, 08:10 PM
All i remember for one scar is just when i was holding this mirror and i dropped it, and it sliceddd my leg!

Conservative,
12-05-2011, 08:14 PM
I have a scar on my forehead (not very visible anymore though :() where I was going down a steep hill on a scooter, lost my balance, fell off, hit a road sign, smashed my head & mouth on it and woke up a few hours later...

Leanneeexo
12-05-2011, 08:38 PM
I was busy feeding the ducks at the lake when I was around 13 years old. A huge white swan came running towards me as it thought I was going to harm it's babies. I ran as fast as I could away from the swan, ended up with one foot in the water from slipping and then i smacked my head off a branch in the little tree which was near the lake and I have a scar there! :(

Elegance
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
when i was 9 i went next door before church to get my hair curled by my friend who was 13 at the time. nd she left the curlers on the floor while i went to reach for the hairspray and i accidently smell onto the curlers and burnt up all the back of my leg and i couldnt move it all day and i still have a massive scar :

^^ its real ;)

Pigperson
12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
I was camping with school in a field and we went mountain bike riding. It was a hot day so I wore shorts. It was incredibly rocky and my leg slipped, sliced my leg open and there was a 5 inch line down my leg with gushing blood. I then fell off the bike of course and ripped my shorts somehow so there was a huge hole :(

Will

coolfish30
12-05-2011, 09:20 PM
In my old house we had a bay window with an arm chair in front, when I was little I used to sit on the top of this chair being quite unstable. One day I fell off the back, and banged my head right on the corner of the window sill. Blood was coming out of my head and I had to go to hospital.

MW2GarethQuaile
12-05-2011, 09:24 PM
I was a little boy at the tender age of 3, I had this dog and she wasnt the most friendly... I was playing with her and she attacked me, I was left in a critical condition for 3 weeks, On the brink, When I woke up I was heavialy scarred on my face and had nerve damage in my left eye, I had 84 stitches in my face and reconstructive surgery on my optical nerve. This is a true story...

Paige.
12-05-2011, 09:28 PM
I have a scar on the inside of one of my hands because when I was smaller, I asked for an apple and mum said no so I grabbed one and took a knife to cut the core out and I ran upstairs to my room and I held the apple in my hand and stabbed the apple through the middle and cut through my hand (not all the way, phew) and I just remember a massive gash on my hand and me screaming LOL but it wasn't like a butter knife, noooo I was smart enough to pick up a massive knife ;l
True story, promise haha :P

:Usher:TheHabbo
13-05-2011, 01:57 AM
I once had to get brain surgery because I fell off my bike and hit my forehead on the sidewalk and my head cracked open! So they said my brain was very damaged so they took out my brain and put prat of somebody's else's brain into mine so now I think like the other person.

JerseySafety
13-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Cut my leg open then had to have heaps of stitches.

I've had worse but this scare was pretty bad D:

Delimed
13-05-2011, 06:45 AM
I fel on a grid when i started to walk

iflu.
13-05-2011, 10:09 AM
I have a scar on my leg which I had to get stitches in.
You know how there are brick fences/walls and they are short on one side and really high on the other?
( hard to explain, but yeah )
well I sort of, ran off/tripped over the sort side and landed on the other side managing bruised ribs, a sprained wrist, and a very deep cut on my leg which is now a scar U ___ U
I'm such a clutz.

Michael
13-05-2011, 07:17 PM
I was walking down the road when a hobo asked me for some money, I hesitantly said no thank you and kept walking. The hobo got up and I turned round and it was running at me with a scooter, the hobo threw it at me and knocked me out concious.

Samantha.
13-05-2011, 07:23 PM
I have a scar on my arm from when I was drunk and I was standing on my friends bed and they had a nail sticking out the wall and drunks fall everywhere and I fell into the nail and it cut my arm which was around a year ago and the scar is still surviving!

kuzkasate
13-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Well the most memorable and funniest one was probably when I was like 10 and I got really hyper on energy drinks with my friends and erm for some weird reason I was wearing flipflops.... with shorts..... and I got this brand new scooter and was riding on this like road that was slanted like a hill and I went too fast and crashed and fell down to the floor like they fall in GTA and had some massive scar on my foot. I then had a really big scab on it for like ages until one day, me and my parents decided to watch Freddy Kruger or something and my dad tried scaring me, grabbed my foot in an attempt to frighten me, but instead he ripped off the scab LOLOL it was so embarrasing, me in flipflops oh god.

geo
13-05-2011, 10:03 PM
when i was 9 i went next door before church to get my hair curled by my friend who was 13 at the time. nd she left the curlers on the floor while i went to reach for the hairspray and i accidently smell onto the curlers and burnt up all the back of my leg and i couldnt move it all day and i still have a massive scar :

^^ its real ;)

Wow, you have some good memories from when you were 9 ;)

When i was younger i tried to stroke a squirrel cos i thought they where cute, it bit me and i got a scar.. woo ;l

Ms.Aquamarine
14-05-2011, 09:37 PM
When I was little(About 6 or 7), me and my sister were fighting over a rake, yes a rake, because our dad told us that the first one to rake all the leaves gets ice cream. I was holding the sharp side of the rake and trying to pull it away from her. My sister then pulled it hard and the rake cut some skin off my fingers. My fingers were bleeding a lot and I ran inside crying. Good thing it did not leave a huge scar. D: It healed over time.

LuciieOx
14-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Mmmm. when i was like 12 we were at a pgl camp.. and we were doing races, and i run quite fast, soo i got up ran and as i was cming back i tripped over my own foot and kinda as i was running so fast .. slid back down the carpet to the finish line.. had a MASSIVE carpet burn and left a scar.. quite a few people laughed at me :$ scar fading now though...

Lovest
15-05-2011, 08:24 AM
I was skating in a basketball court when there was this like stick, my skateboard triped over that, all i knew was that i like laid down with my wrist on the bottom, and it like turned the whole wrist around, its kinda scary, From that day i nver skated....

iLion
15-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I got a scar, when I got pushed down a hill and bashed into a radiator and then a metal bin.

Jessicrawrr
15-05-2011, 11:10 AM
chicken pox.
^ true story.

I only actually have scars from chicken pox, I had a few from burns from straighteners, and ovens, but they faded, I should have more though because i'm the clumsiest person ever D:

L0st-Angel
15-05-2011, 04:05 PM
This is honestly true and quite funny <3

I was quad biking at Camp Beaumont (Rubbish Kids' week activity camp for summer) and I wasn't looking and crashing into the side of the track. As the bike hit the tyres, I slid forward and hit the handlebars, but as my whole body slid forward, so did my leg. It got stuck in a sticking-out screw and stayed in my leg. I could see my bone and we couldn't get the screw out so they knocked me out and took the screw out of the bike and took me to the hospital with the screw still in my leg!
It hurt like hell!

Lolz

GirlNextDoor15
16-05-2011, 08:45 AM
I still remember a few months ago, I was bathing since I sweat a lot that day. When I was bathing, I felt that my legs and backside are quite itchy. I thought it must be the sweat that made it itchy. Then, I continued bathing and pouring water on my head. It was still itchy and so, I took a look at my left leg and I saw this water-proof/ amazing/ fearless mosquito feeding on my leg even when my leg was all wet. I was so shocked and I told my mum. She said there's such mosquito and I was like "what??!!". A few minutes after that, I can see those mosquito scars on my leg and backside. My hands were naughty and I scratched them and I got a few little mosquito scars now. ==

:.JessLiu.:
16-05-2011, 12:17 PM
When I was 1 I was learning to walk in one of those learn to walk thingos and my Mum was gardening out the back so I tried to walk to her from inside the house and back in my old house we had steps leading to the backyard. So I flew out of the house and landed on my forehead. Left a massive scar/dent in my head. Luckily you can't see it because my hair covers it.

smalldevil94
17-05-2011, 11:44 AM
I got a burn scar on my eyebrows. At that time the electric power was shut down and it was dinner time... so i have to light up a candle and i put it on the table (dinning table ) and continue to eat... but the problem is i puted the candle too near me .... then when it eat.. it burn my eyebrows and left me a eyebrows scar !!!!!! haha
100 % real :P

rld
17-05-2011, 01:11 PM
well, when i was 9 i convinced myself i had super hero powers. i still do actually. i lift up small things only. and so when i was 9 i stared at my arm for too long and i cut my arm off and now all i have it a big scar and a lump where my arm should be. yeah :D

simplygorgx
17-05-2011, 01:35 PM
When I was small all my delicate ornaments sat on a very high shelf. I always wanted to play with them but they were put out of my reach so that I couldn't break them. One day I decided I was going to climb up to the shelf to get them. I climbed up the shelf and began to crawl along it but the shelf broke and I went crashing down. I landed on a plug and it went right through my foot. I couldn't walk properly for weeks and i still have a plug shaped scar!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!