PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble logging in after a long time

Nereo
10-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Heyy,

Today I wanted to log onto Habbo for the first time in years, just out of curiosity, to see how much it had changed since I stopped playing, I made my account in 2005, and I always logged in with my Habbo's name, but now I see it requires an email address, tbh I cant remember what email address I used to sign up with.

So what I want to ask is, if I try to login with my Habbo's name and password, would that work at all? Because I am fairly sure I remember the password but I cant login, so I want to eliminate the possibility that I have forgotten my password, or if I need to find the email.

HabboRuby
10-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Firstly Was your account from Any other hotel apart from USA. if your account was from Any other apart from USA hotel. If u did not merge your account when the hotel's joined together. there is a possibibility your account has been deleted as a article and habbo had annoucned: "Any Account's Left unmerged after the 30TH april 2011 will Be deleted" Try searching up ur habbo name see if it has been deleted. Either way if u have not merged your account. you cannot get your account back because its either now impossible to merge it with habbo.com or its been deleted and somebody else now has your name. if u tell me what ur character's name was ill search up with u on habbo search on homepage and tell you :).

Nereo
10-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Yer...I was on the UK hotel, and I just reset the password and managed to login, and on the "My Characters" bit on the homepage, it shows my accounts, but they are skeletons and I can't login, so I guess this means they have been deleted then or something? :(

Catzsy
10-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Yer...I was on the UK hotel, and I just reset the password and managed to login, and on the "My Characters" bit on the homepage, it shows my accounts, but they are skeletons and I can't login, so I guess this means they have been deleted then or something? :(

Certainly looks like it. Maybe use the Habbo support system to see if there is anything at all you can do to retrieve it?

Samantha
10-05-2011, 03:10 PM
They haven't been deleted, I feel they are skeletons because you didn't merge them separately before the 30th April. If they were deleted they wouldn't be on the list.

Also, those who didn't merge before the 30th April did not get deleted, only a few did last month, if you search something like www.habbo.com/home/bean (http://www.habbo.com/home/bean) you can see the account is still missing therefore hasn't been deleted.

I suggest contacting habbo as if you do in some cases they allow you to merge them!

Good luck!

Derryy
02-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Found this really helpful thanks, just wondering what you mean by not merging before a deadline? My account is still there as i clicked on your link. What is the best way to contact habbo?

Thanks, Derry.

Red
02-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Found this really helpful thanks, just wondering what you mean by not merging before a deadline? My account is still there as i clicked on your link. What is the best way to contact habbo?

Thanks, Derry.

https://help.habbo.com/home
There was a deletion of all accounts that had not merged before the date they set.

Mathew
03-09-2011, 12:28 AM
It appears that Habbo failed to cater for the possibility of players returning after years away. I wonder how many people they've lost out on...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!