PDA

View Full Version : [FREE LAYOUT] Christopher Holland ©

ChristopherH
11-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey Guys,

I Do not Take any responsability for the content included with this habbo layout, it was general content downloaded with the orginal files. I do not own this layout nor graphic's they belong to habbo & habbosoultions a former habbo fansite. The original layout was released as a free layout and was modified by me Christopher Holland.

i was going to release this to some guy on the forum but we lost contact and i cannot remeber his name lol'
its an edit of a free layout: HERE (http://design20.org/layouts_for_people/3/) This is my Version: HERE (http://design20.org/layouts_for_people/3/index2)

If you want it PM me. :)

Cheers,
Chris.
(http://design20.org/layouts_for_people/3/index2)

Zuth
11-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Its actually quite nice! I really like your version, well done :)

dbgtz
11-05-2011, 08:51 PM
the banner isnt long enough for my 1600x900 screen and it starts looping again.

bertybottom
15-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Is this free to use/customise? If so, i'd like a copy aha!

Richie
16-05-2011, 03:37 AM
Hey,
I don't mean to be rude but I don't feel you don't much to claim copyright to your own version, all you really did was move the sub menu around, made the main page transparent and expanded the header.

JerseySafety
16-05-2011, 06:32 AM
It's nice although I think you could of changed it a bit more.

excellent effort though & it's good to see your giving it away :)

ChristopherH
17-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Hey,
I don't mean to be rude but I don't feel you don't much to claim copyright to your own version, all you really did was move the sub menu around, made the main page transparent and expanded the header.

Do you know how to read?
If you read in the original post i said that i do not copyright the layout, i claimed that i modified it witch i did.

Richie
17-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Do you know how to read?
If you read in the original post i said that i do not copyright the layout, i claimed that i modified it witch i did.

You do realize © stands for copyright? and considering the thread title says "[FREE LAYOUT] Christopher Holland ©" I got the assumption you were trying to copyright it under your name. Perhaps if you use the jelly in between your ears in the future it won't make your post look contradicting.

bertybottom
17-05-2011, 03:28 PM
awkward

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts, thanks!

ChristopherH
19-05-2011, 02:26 AM
You do realize © stands for copyright? and considering the thread title says "[FREE LAYOUT] Christopher Holland ©" I got the assumption you were trying to copyright it under your name. Perhaps if you use the jelly in between your ears in the future it won't make your post look contradicting.

So you obviously didn’t read the post you just assumed? So maybe you should use the "Jelly" in-between your ears, that’s if you even have anything their.

Simply Mail me if you would like the Template. Mod Can you Please close this thread so we don’t have continuous trolling?

Richie
19-05-2011, 10:03 AM
So you obviously didn’t read the post you just assumed? So maybe you should use the "Jelly" in-between your ears, that’s if you even have anything their.

Simply Mail me if you would like the Template. Mod Can you Please close this thread so we don’t have continuous trolling?

No, I did read the post, it's just very misleading and contradicting :S and yes I'm pretty sure I do have something "their".

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!