PDA

View Full Version : Say it with Stickie Notes!

Michael
11-05-2011, 03:40 PM
You may have thought that Stickies are just... stickies, nothing to write home about. Well, that just changed!
We've come up with a solution that will let you leave messages for your friends in a whole new way! All you need to do, is put one of our new Stickie Poles in your room, and voila... people can scribble away on your walls!
The Stickie Pole is available in the 'Accessories' section of the Hotel Shop for only 500 Pixels!
You can continue using your old Stickie Notes to leave messages on, and we added a Stickie Note deal to the Shop as well. The only new thing you need is the Stickie Pole.
These changes also come with Achievement Badges attached! The more messages you leave for your friends and the more message you receive from your friends, the higher your Achievements get!
THINGS THAT ARE GOOD TO KNOW...
* When a Stickie Note is left in your room, an automatic signature is added to the note which shows the Habbo name and when it was left.
* As the owner of the room, you can delete and edit all messages that are left for you.
* Once you leave a message for someone else, you can't go back to edit or delete your note.
* If you're online when someone leaves you a message, you'll be notified right away. If not, you'll receive notifications once a day by email, telling you where they were left and how many messages you got. You can uncheck this option in your Account Settings.
* Stickies can be moved around on the walls now! Moving Stickies is allowed if you're the room owner or if you have rights to the room.
* If you ain't got room rights, you can can no longer write on Stickies with empty space left (no more need to fill out every Stickie to the brim to avoid unwanted scribbles!)
* You can fill your room with up to 200 Stickies (now that's a lot of scribblin')
As usual, when we're doing something new, if you have feedback for us -
please join Pilots of the Revolution and let us know ››

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin, XOXO

Thoughts?

Martin
11-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Been having fun with this in the helpdesk! I wasn't sure what this pole thing did to begin with then a mass of stickies started appearing Haha!

It's kind of like a guestbook on the wall I guess.

Not a bad feature I guess, although not sure how useful it will be.

Cosmic
11-05-2011, 03:52 PM
not a bad idea really. The deal isn't too bad - makes getting the achievement a little cheaper.

lawrawrrr
11-05-2011, 03:58 PM
hate it ;l can you turn off stickie notes being placed in your rooms? I can see it being veeeeeery annoying ;l

Ajthedragon
11-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Been having fun with this in the helpdesk! I wasn't sure what this pole thing did to begin with then a mass of stickies started appearing Haha!

It's kind of like a guestbook on the wall I guess.

Not a bad feature I guess, although not sure how useful it will be.

Agreed. I like it, it's ideal for making rude notes to your friends! ;)

---------- Post added 11-05-2011 at 05:01 PM ----------

hate it ;l can you turn off stickie notes being placed in your rooms? I can see it being veeeeeery annoying ;l

Don't put a pole down and it won't happen.

Andii
11-05-2011, 04:08 PM
its so crap -.- waste of credits tbh

Mathew
11-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah, whatever. Some people will like it I suppose, although I wouldn't be surprised if the novelty wears off after a couple of weeks and people forget all about it. I won't be leaving any stickies for anyone.. lol.

Jssy
11-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Don't think I'll use it.

Mr-Trainor
11-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Doesn't seem that bad in my opinion :D.

Chris
11-05-2011, 04:32 PM
I think it sounds quite fun, I'll check this out later. :D

Pigperson
11-05-2011, 04:33 PM
I love the discounts for stickies because before they were so expensive. Also I really really wish that Habbo put up an option to allow/disallow sticky placing because I hate having people just spamming the room with stickies :@

Will

Mr-Trainor
11-05-2011, 09:40 PM
I love the discounts for stickies because before they were so expensive. Also I really really wish that Habbo put up an option to allow/disallow sticky placing because I hate having people just spamming the room with stickies :@

Will

Agreed with the stickies price, the discount is good :D.
& there is an option. People can't drop stickies if the room has no tag pole.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!