PDA

View Full Version : What was your best moment & why?

BamitZEm!
11-05-2011, 08:59 PM
I'd like to know most of your best moments. Cause I'm a guy that likes that stuff. +rep if it's very touching Ect xD & I'll give you some anyway for wasting your time writing them down xD

Conservative,
11-05-2011, 09:28 PM
What do you mean "best moment"? Best moment at school? Best moment at home? Best moment what?

But anyway my "best moment" ever has to be walking out onto Anfield with 45,000 people in the crowd and playing football with Jamie Carragher & Peter Crouch.

BamitZEm!
11-05-2011, 09:30 PM
What do you mean "best moment"? Best moment at school? Best moment at home? Best moment what?

But anyway my "best moment" ever has to be walking out onto Anfield with 45,000 people in the crowd and playing football with Jamie Carragher & Peter Crouch.

Your best moment anywhere btw. Anyways that is cool! +rep

Rozi
11-05-2011, 09:31 PM
erm best moment in my life would probs have to be erm
god can't think of one, that's depressing

maybe sitting in the cold on a deserted and secluded beach in Devon, in my underwear and dancing to cascada. I was pretty darn happy then.

BamitZEm!
11-05-2011, 09:41 PM
erm best moment in my life would probs have to be erm
god can't think of one, that's depressing

maybe sitting in the cold on a deserted and secluded beach in Devon, in my underwear and dancing to cascada. I was pretty darn happy then.

Lmao sounds very fun xD +rep!

buttons
12-05-2011, 08:24 AM
when my nephew was born a year ago

@K
12-05-2011, 09:28 AM
My 'best moment', I don't know, suppose when I first got together with my ex, I had been pursuing her for almost a year lol, wow I miss her.

GirlNextDoor15
12-05-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure. But the best moments I had were with my family and I can't tell which one's the best. All of em are good :)

Triz
12-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Just those moments when your with the person you love, staying in your grandmas' cottage with her balcony overlooking a lake sitting on a swing chair all cuddled up with a blanket to protect you from the ever so slight British summer wind, talking about random things whilst looking at the stars in the night sky and just totally immersing yourself into such a reality where nothing is wrong. Those are the days I enjoy the most. But it is also those days where you hate it too; knowing that this night/day has to end and you sit through it all thinking and wishing that it would never end, thus ruining most of your night with these thoughts.

Life eh?

Sharon
12-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Realistically, watching the last episode of "Boys Before Flowers" (lol hi stefy and jen) but since no one knows what that IS ill just say being in hong kong about 6 years ago i miss it so much

Stephen
12-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Just those moments when your with the person you love, staying in your grandmas' cottage with her balcony overlooking a lake sitting on a swing chair all cuddled up with a blanket to protect you from the ever so slight British summer wind, talking about random things whilst looking at the stars in the night sky and just totally immersing yourself into such a reality where nothing is wrong. Those are the days I enjoy the most. But it is also those days where you hate it too; knowing that this night/day has to end and you sit through it all thinking and wishing that it would never end, thus ruining most of your night with these thoughts.

Life eh?

gayyyyy

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts

Triz
12-05-2011, 05:28 PM
gayyyyy

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts

I'd love to know your definition of gay. Maybe you'll understand when you get older that it's the little things in life that make difference.

Accipiter
12-05-2011, 05:41 PM
The day I had the epiphany on life.

Shar
12-05-2011, 05:48 PM
When my family + extended family are together in the summer and we just have a good time together. :)

Samantha
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Joining HxF.

BamitZEm!
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Those are really nice! I would post them memories if I did them too!

Paracme
21-05-2011, 09:51 PM
My best moment has to be watching the entirety of LOST with my best friend, getting drunk and discussing why black men would have a hard time travelling through time.

Narnat,
22-05-2011, 12:40 AM
My best moment hmm... well a recent one that almost had me in tears would be The last remembrance day parade for the soilders, I'm in the Sea Cadets and there was 3 of us who had to march out infront of a crowd of very important officers and lay a reef, It might sound straight forward but it's not because you have march at the same pace as the other two and with me in the front and the other two behind wasn't easy to see were they were ect. Once we had completed it there was a rush of enjoyment because we had achieved something and the Lord Lieutenant (He is a rep for the queen) came up to us and said we were the best marchers at the parade. Silly yet it does make me happy when I think about it!

Eric
28-05-2011, 12:26 AM
The best moment i had is during the time i celebrate my chinese new year with my whole family and all of my siblings.

and becoming a Deejay :) for the first time ( not habboxlive ) :B

and the first time i started playing Habbo 3 years ago.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!