PDA

View Full Version : A Picture Perfect Picnic

Jordan
12-05-2011, 06:29 AM
Set up a romantic picnic and get Habbo hearts racing.

If you’re a romantic at heart this is the comp for you! (If not, well, it might make you more sick than a ham baguette left in the sun for too long :S )

Anyhoo! We’re looking for Habbos who want to set up a romantic picnic for their special someone. All together now… "AWWWW!"

HOW TO ENTER:
- Create a romantic picnic in your room and dedicate it to someone special - your secret crush, bestie, Habbo wife/hubby, random VIP member you’ve been stalking recently ;)
- Tag your room with 'picnic' so it’s moved into our dedicated Navigator category.
- Take a screenshot of your room and attach it to an email addressed to [email protected]
- Please put "Picture Perfect Picnic" in the email subject line.
- Don’t forget to include your Habbo name! Also, please include the name of the Habbo you’re inviting to your picnic and a short paragraph about why.

PRIZES:
The best picnic room owners will win a spread not just for themselves, but also for their special someone! Both will receive a Level 3 Picnic Badge and the room will be moved into the Staff Picks section of the Navigator. The room owner will also receive an Ocean Sleeping Bag!
Please note: no clone accounts will be accepted as your "special someone"... that's just creepy.

Entries close Monday May 16th, 7am EST (that's 7pm in Singapore, 10pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 11am in London), Good luck!

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2419-a-picture-perfect-picnic

There's no point really? The sleeping bag is worth... 5 credits.

karter
13-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Anyone Entering? I am

JerseySafety
13-05-2011, 04:13 AM
I would but :(

Btw Jord; getting rooms into Staff Picks is something to :)

Jordan
13-05-2011, 06:41 AM
I would but :(

Btw Jord; getting rooms into Staff Picks is something to :)

Not to me, it's only a room!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!