PDA

View Full Version : Injured my leg

Lew
12-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum or not, if it isnt move it :)

So last friday, the 6th me and my friends were playing British Bulldog, as I went to grab someone he swung my other friend into me, causing me to fall onto my leg as I twisted it, at first I thought id broken it but was able to get up but couldnt walk whatsoever without my friends to help me.

After a agonizing, lazy weekend it healed up mostly and I went back to school but now that im back in school and walking around its recently started hurting again, any advice?

Chris
12-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Perhaps it just needs more rest. Try and avoid putting any weight on it as much as possible and just see how it goes, if that fails then get it checked out. :)

Shoe
12-05-2011, 03:43 PM
All you need is more rest, if you have injured the muscle or bruised the bone then it can take a few months to become completely normal again. If it has got considerably better since you did it then there will be nothing serious to worry about. just rest it and if it becomes swollen put ice on it and keep the leg elevated slightly.

Lew
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Well Im in school all day so its difficult to keep it rested tbh

Shoe
13-05-2011, 03:46 PM
ohh well then i guess it will be harder for it to recover... it will recover tho just not as fast as if you were just resting it...

Ajthedragon
13-05-2011, 04:01 PM
I hurt my food a few years ago, and it still hurts from time to time.

I'd see ma gp in your shoes. But my mum just says I fake everything so I don't bother.

Lew
13-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Well only 2 weeks in school then a week off, if it isnt better by then ill go see a doctor about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!