PDA

View Full Version : Real Radio Renegade?

Arron
12-05-2011, 03:57 PM
This is a radio competition based in the North West of England (I'm not sure if other regions have this competition, if so post). Anyway it gives people the chance to win a sum of money (depending on the bounty that the RRR offers) by asking people "Are you the Real Radio Renegade?".

No one knows who the RRR is and all we have is a number of clues which are discussed on air and on the website. The RRR often posts pictures of the location where he is and a kind of riddle for people to solve.

If you find the RRR then you win the cash prize!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3E4fyXxIs that's just one of the locations he's at. The whole town turns into a mass manhunt..

"If you don't ask, you can't win!"

Calvin
12-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Had this in my area before, the person who was getting away asked some guy "do you know who I am?" and he had no idea so he lost out on the prize haha. :P

Angel-Light
13-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Haha they have this in Scotland as well :P

Always chaotic if he is in our area, I think once he left a card at my work which created a buzz :)

Johno
13-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Haha they have this in Scotland as well :P

Always chaotic if he is in our area, I think once he left a card at my work which created a buzz :)

Don't they do this with a car sometimes as well (in Scotland at least) - I seem to remember one year them having the same sort of thing but you had to find this particular car and if you did, you won it :P

-:Undertaker:-
13-05-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm sick of hearing this on the radio in the morning, they insist listening to it - morning moods + repetitive radio = not a happy bunny.

Arron
14-05-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm sick of hearing this on the radio in the morning, they insist listening to it - morning moods + repetitive radio = not a happy bunny.

Switch over to Radio City or Capital FM!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!