PDA

View Full Version : [FREE] vBulletin anyone?

Kport
12-05-2011, 05:22 PM
If you use Habbup.com/Clubhabbo, You'd proberbly be aware that I am currently giving away a free vbulletin, I've not yet made a decision on the few entries.. so thought i'd expand my advert. I've not used my vbulletin license for about 4 months now, and rather than letting it get all rusty and unused, I've decided to let someone use it for their Habbo Fansite, Considering I've now moved away from ownership roles onto Management roles.

The license is 4.0, and is a lifetime license, I will install the forum for the given user, I won't be giving my customer number out. You'll also get the access of vBulletin.org forums for you to download any modifications you may desire.

All I ask for in return, is free donator and a good amount of reputation points with userid=1. http://habbupforum.com/images/smilies/smile_habbo.gif

And finally, I don't want the forum going to some newbie, so I've got some requirements.
- Fansite must not be a flop (badly designed).
- Fansite must have a good site/maintenance layout
- Can be radio fansite or forum based habbo fansite.
- Bonus points if you have its own forum Domain.
- Must be able to purchase/create a vbulletin skin (no freebies)

Website URL:
Why you want vb:I will decide which fansite should get the forum out of their fansite name, and maintenance/site layout.. Along with their habbo names. (I hate owners of sites with long/noob names like Whipmyhairback or Whip38Bling)

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump!

Triz
12-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Just to make you aware, you do know that the owner can still find out your customer number if they have FTP access, and considering it'll be their hosting and your license, I'm sure they would have ftp access.

Kport
12-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Just to make you aware, you do know that the owner can still find out your customer number if they have FTP access, and considering it'll be their hosting and your license, I'm sure they would have ftp access.

As far as i know, They can only obtain my vbulletin license number, not the customer code itself which is needed to install the forum.

Triz
12-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Mhm I'm not 100% sure, but I think they can also obtain your customer code which will enable them to install vB themselves.

Kport
12-05-2011, 08:55 PM
^^ That'd be the first.

matthew1112
04-06-2011, 11:17 PM
can i have it please

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!